• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 playingtowin

playingtowin

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 09:50 PM

From the results that u posted, u lost about 300K to Allthewomen. I watched about 2 of the matches and did no think u were outplayed or outmatched. What do you think about these matches...?? Do you plan on playing Allthewomen again? Tks

#2 rookie2619

rookie2619

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • Interests:Poker champion of the world

Posted 08 April 2006 - 10:05 PM

View Postplayingtowin, on Saturday, April 8th, 2006, 9:50 PM, said:

From the results that u posted, u lost about 300K to Allthewomen. I watched about 2 of the matches and did no think u were outplayed or outmatched. What do you think about these matches...?? Do you plan on playing Allthewomen again? Tks
DN's responce: ATW pnws me. You did not see me getting outplayed because you are like many FCP'ers here in that you think I am the greatest. I do plan on playing ATW again & hopefully this time I will only lose 200K. Of course after I lose I will continue to say its "variance".

#3 Butcho22

Butcho22

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 10:14 PM

View Postrookie2619, on Saturday, April 8th, 2006, 11:05 PM, said:

DN's responce: ATW pnws me. You did not see me getting outplayed because you are like many FCP'ers here in that you think I am the greatest. I do plan on playing ATW again & hopefully this time I will only lose 200K. Of course after I lose I will continue to say its "variance".
:club: :D :D :D
Tiger Woods is a pimp
Don't believe me? That's his wife on the right
That's her twin sister on the left
You figure it out

IPB Image

#4 playingtowin

playingtowin

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 10:18 PM

View Postrookie2619, on Saturday, April 8th, 2006, 10:05 PM, said:

FCP is a good site and I'm sure a lot of FCPers enjoy this site/forum and DN's contributions to this site. This has nothing to do with thinking DN is the greatest or not(there is no such thing as the greatest...)

#5 BoBetter

BoBetter

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:07 AM

TT/GSIt's hard out there for a pimp.(Turn Tricks, Get Slapped)
Peace

#6 hardkorbeatz

hardkorbeatz

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:16 AM

i hope dn reads this thread and has rookie and butcho banned the FUK out of here. stupid noobs.
nothing i hate more than forum dorks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users