Dn's Updated Online Poker Results 2006

From the results that u posted, u lost about 300K to Allthewomen. I watched about 2 of the matches and did no think u were outplayed or outmatched. What do you think about these matches...?? Do you plan on playing Allthewomen again? Tks

From the results that u posted, u lost about 300K to Allthewomen. I watched about 2 of the matches and did no think u were outplayed or outmatched. What do you think about these matches...?? Do you plan on playing Allthewomen again? Tks
DN's responce: ATW pnws me. You did not see me getting outplayed because you are like many FCP'ers here in that you think I am the greatest. I do plan on playing ATW again & hopefully this time I will only lose 200K. Of course after I lose I will continue to say its "variance".
DN's responce: ATW pnws me. You did not see me getting outplayed because you are like many FCP'ers here in that you think I am the greatest. I do plan on playing ATW again & hopefully this time I will only lose 200K. Of course after I lose I will continue to say its "variance".
:club::D:D:D
FCP is a good site and I'm sure a lot of FCPers enjoy this site/forum and DN's contributions to this site. This has nothing to do with thinking DN is the greatest or not(there is no such thing as the greatest...)