• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its amazing that out of 200+ posts I can honestly say that only ONE is good. But it hasnt happend yet. We will all know when it does, because it will be remembered as your LAST POST.
Wise AND witty. And what a hunk.
i posted my email of history from poker.com...it was 18 straght i won 600 plus live and one more online...im ****ing dominating this 5-10 table up 500..............wow i dominate
You give Foxwoods a bad name.

k im done i won 600 drunk at 5-10 NL ....imagine what I can do sober.......6 am kicks my ***Jim sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy 22 straight winning sessions now latest 600sad thing is I havent played 5-10 NL in months.........took time off, got drunk started playing at prob 3 am.........and I still dominated.....no way to stop a 22 session winning streaktoo bad i cashed out 600, and i have 500 left..........if it wasnt for the DUI id have soooooooooo much money

k im done i won 600 drunk at 5-10 NL ....imagine what I can do sober.......6 am kicks my ***Jim sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy 22 straight winning sessions now latest 600sad thing is I havent played 5-10 NL in months.........took time off, got drunk started playing at prob 3 am.........and I still dominated.....no way to stop a 22 session winning streaktoo bad i cashed out 600, and i have 500 left..........if it wasnt for the DUI id have soooooooooo much money
Actually, that's not the sad thing
drunk as sh1ttt still, for the last 7 hours...................ya im a donk playing 5-10 NL.......gotta pay for that DUIJ
I am so glad I decided to read this post. There goes another 20 sec. of my life I will never get back.

I am calling bull$hit on this DUI crap.I think you are making this **** up cause you want to be cool, you want to fit in, you want to be one of the guys, but it backfired and made you look like a loser, (and trust me FOX-DONK-PRO you really are a loser)This is what I think. 1. You are a big loser! 2. In High school you were a loser! 3. Sex with Girls I am calling Bull$hit on that too, Except for the Blowup Doll 4. You suck at life, have no friends, and you are a loser 5. You will always be a loser.Oh and don't bother responding to this FOX-DONK-PRO, Your pathetic response of "I know you are but what am I?"JUST SHUT THE HELL UP LOSER!

I'm pretty sure you can use the ignore user feature by pressing back on your web browser when you see that it's Foxwoods pro. Seriously, you are all bitching about some 15 year old kid who is pretending to be a professional poker player. Just stop giving him the attention he wants.

which banned poster are you?is there really an ignore user function on these boards? if not can the mods please look into one?
There is one.. I forget how it works though.
I guess coming in 110th in the Negreanu Open didn't count as a "session"......pretty easy to win 22 in a row when you don't mark down any losses.
I guess coming in 110th in the Negreanu Open didn't count as a "session"......pretty easy to win 22 in a row when you don't mark down any losses.
Its easy enough to check his online play...just run his screename through pokerprophecy.com