Does Anyone Know The Bonus To Get The "doom Switch" Off Your Name?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On party? :icon_dance:ErrThe BONUS CODE...not bonus.
Yes. In the "MY ACCOUNT" section click on help. Then in the window type "I will never post again" 100 times. Then go finish watching Moesha.
Yes. In the "MY ACCOUNT" section click on help. Then in the window type "I will never post again" 100 times. Then go finish watching Moesha.
nice.
Good one Mr. Unfunny
I think he's trying to say he's getting his *** beat on Party...Leave the comedy to the professionals...
lolok fat boy

He blames his bad play on Party becuz they've put the doom switch on his name; donk jargon for "I think the site is cheating me" "bonus" I'm guessing is anothe donkism referring to a code that will bring live cards and monster pots like they always use to be.

You still haven't told us WTF you are talking about.
The doom switch party flicked on my account.I guess it's "just poker" to lose 6 times in a row when you have kings vs an under pair or under cards, right?
He blames his bad play on Party becuz they've put the doom switch on his name; donk jargon for "I think the site is cheating me" "bonus" I'm guessing is anothe donkism referring to a code that will bring live cards and monster pots like they always use to be.
Shut up donkey.
I guess it's "just poker" to lose 6 times in a row when you have kings vs an under pair or under cards, right?
I'm sure these were all hands that you played magnificently, too, right?
I'm sure these were all hands that you played magnificently, too, right?
Well let's see, they were at Party and there's plenty of donkeys.I raised usually 3x's bb, depended on position. Some donkey re-raises me all in only to turn over AJ? I guess I should fold, right? EACH time I wasn't ever against Aces, but going in 80-20 can't pan out once? LOL yeah, only online.
Well let's see, they were at Party and there's plenty of donkeys.I raised usually 3x's bb, depended on position. Some donkey re-raises me all in only to turn over AJ? I guess I should fold, right? EACH time I wasn't ever against Aces, but going in 80-20 can't pan out once? LOL yeah, only online.
If this thread isn't some elaborate joke, then YSAPASSCKY.- Zach