• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 steve7stud

steve7stud

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,966 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 12:51 AM

I really don't like the title of my own thread. But I have no clue how many of you guys live in Vegas, or will be there during those days.Anyway, I would love to meet you if you're there. I assume that I'll be playing at Bellagio. I'll try to include a trip report when I get back.If you live in Vegas, or are planning on visiting during those dates, let me know.
If you hear a voice within you saying, "You are not a painter," then by all means paint - and that voice will be silenced.

Vincent Van Gogh

#2 socalpoker_j

socalpoker_j

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 01:01 AM

It will fun to read the trip report when you get back, have fun while you're there.

#3 steve7stud

steve7stud

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,966 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 01:08 AM

View Postsocalpoker_j, on Saturday, April 1st, 2006, 1:01 AM, said:

It will fun to read the trip report when you get back, have fun while you're there.
Thanks. I actually haven't been for about a year, so I'm looking forward to going. Not sure what the action will be like from Sunday to Tuesday, but I'll let you know what happens.
If you hear a voice within you saying, "You are not a painter," then by all means paint - and that voice will be silenced.

Vincent Van Gogh

#4 Suited_Up

Suited_Up

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 25,723 posts
  • Interests:Poker and Sports

Posted 01 April 2006 - 01:13 AM

You should be there from the 12th-15ht.Better.
-Kurt

#5 steve7stud

steve7stud

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,966 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 01:15 AM

View PostSuited_Up, on Saturday, April 1st, 2006, 1:13 AM, said:

You should be there from the 12th-15ht.Better.
Okay. I'll cancel my flight and reschedule. Kurt, you just have to let me know in advance, lol.

Vincent Van Gogh

#6 getarealjob

getarealjob

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 02:57 AM

Five star right?Good luck Steve. Run well bro. You deserve some big scores!GRJ

#7 PrtyPSux

PrtyPSux

WE TAKIN OVER!

• Members
  • 6,108 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 02:58 AM

Im sure you've gone vegas a lot, but here are some tips from my last trip:1.- Stay away from the 4k/8k game at the bellagio. They seem nice, but they will chew you up and take your whole bankroll.2.- Stay away from "Diamond" strip club. They seem nice, but they will chew you up and take your whole bankroll.3.- Dont bother calling Jayweb. He won't answer.Hope that helps ; )P.S. PLEEEEEEEEASE find BeansNIcewater and just do your trip report on what happened when you met him.

#8 getarealjob

getarealjob

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 02:59 AM

View PostPrtyPSux, on Saturday, April 1st, 2006, 2:58 AM, said:

Im sure you've gone vegas a lot, but here are some tips from my last trip:1.- Stay away from the 4k/8k game at the bellagio. They seem nice, but they will chew you up and take your whole bankroll.2.- Stay away from "Diamond" strip club. They seem nice, but they will chew you up and take your whole bankroll.3.- Dont bother calling Jayweb. He won't answer.Hope that helps ; )P.S. PLEEEEEEEEASE find BeansNIcewater and just do your trip report on what happened when you met him.
:club: :D

#9 rbakken2504

rbakken2504

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Hockey, Football, Snocross, Motocross, Bowling, MMA and of course poker

Posted 01 April 2006 - 03:11 AM

fmlycar and I live here, if you want to get together let me know (pm or whatever)

#10 PrtyPSux

PrtyPSux

WE TAKIN OVER!

• Members
  • 6,108 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 03:20 AM

You should PM chris, wrto, I hear he spends a lot of time at the Bellagio.

#11 21gambit

21gambit

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 03:28 AM

View PostPrtyPSux, on Saturday, April 1st, 2006, 2:58 AM, said:

Yeah Ive been on hiatus, wtf happened to jayweb?
The avatar is borrowed

#12 DrawingDeadInDM

DrawingDeadInDM

BCS Bound

• Members
  • 18,247 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 03:50 AM

Steve meeting Beans just needs to happen.
I'm also fed up with the common cold but I just hate to say goodbye.

#13 steve7stud

steve7stud

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,966 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 06:23 AM

View Postrbakken2504, on Saturday, April 1st, 2006, 3:11 AM, said:

fmlycar and I live here, if you want to get together let me know (pm or whatever)
Very cool. I'll most likely be at Bellagio on Sunday and Monday night. Monday night I think that Gank and I are going to play together which is always fun. He needs a good spankin now and again, lol. Ron Mexico is not allowed to misinterpret. Anyway, feel free to get in touch with me before I leave and hopefully we can set something up.Here is a general response to a few of the comments/posts. I'm not going for the 5 Star Tourny at Bellagio, wish that I was, but I don't have the time. I'm going with my girlfriend for a few days. Hopefully, I can play poker and keep her occupied with shopping, etc.Would LOVE to meet Beans if he does indeed live in Vegas. What can I say, the man is a LEGEND.WRTO/Chris: Talked to him a couple of times I think. Have no idea what he looks like though. But if someone does know him, feel free to inform him that I'll be there. He seemed like a really cool guy.

Vincent Van Gogh

#14 TS Clark

TS Clark

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:12 AM

What games/limits do you think you'll be playing this trip, Steve?I'll miss you by one day, as I'm driving down on Wednesday for a conference. I hope you run well and have a great/relaxing time.
Can't sleep. Clowns will eat me.

#15 2paclives

2paclives

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:28 AM

good luck
Beverage Idea
thug passion: 1 part Alize, 1 part Crystal, its guaranteed to get the pussy_wet and the dick_hard

#16 astros11ss

astros11ss

the brown man they love to hate

• Members
  • 1,525 posts
  • Interests:tournament donking

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:34 AM

a guy who lives in my house is at the bellagio until tuesday... if you see a college aged brown-skinned kid at the 2/5 with STACKS AND STACKS of checks, it's definitely him, think up a good prank and have at him. his name's faraz and he goes to the university of illinois.

#17 theresa113

theresa113

Hi There!

• Members
  • 5,540 posts
  • Interests:Poker!

Posted 01 April 2006 - 09:16 AM

I just got home yesterday from Vegas. It would have been cool to meet you and your girl. But I will be back out in July.
Be my friend on Facebook

Blue and White Ignite! Go Magic!

#18 Jdr999

Jdr999

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 09:48 AM

Steve, while this may be out of the way, the new Venetian Poker Grand has it's Grand opening at 9pm Sunday.
Get RAKEBACK at Bodog, Full Tilt Poker, Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker at: http://www.rakeupdate.com/signup/rakeback4FCP

#19 steve7stud

steve7stud

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,966 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 02:21 PM

View PostTS Clark, on Saturday, April 1st, 2006, 8:12 AM, said:

What games/limits do you think you'll be playing this trip, Steve?I'll miss you by one day, as I'm driving down on Wednesday for a conference. I hope you run well and have a great/relaxing time.
I normally play 40-80 - 200-400 when I play live. In the past when I've played at Bellagio, I think that I played 30-60 hold em and 20-40 omaha hi lo with a kill. It might have been 30-60 omaha, not sure.Bummer about us not being there at the same time.

Vincent Van Gogh

#20 76clubs

76clubs

Retired

• Members
  • 4,666 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 03:03 PM

Im jealoushave fun steve, and win some money

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users