5 replies to this topic

#1 Wingmaster05

Wingmaster05

throbbing member

• Members
  • 2,169 posts
  • Interests:GOLF, reading, poker

Posted 26 March 2006 - 02:51 PM

When i went to sign in today on neteller, instead of sending me to my start page it sent me to the neteller.com homepage. ?I figured maybe this was their way of saying it was an incorrect password or something, so i tried signing in again with my secondary password (basically a small variant of my first password) and the usual "Invalid Password" page came up.Thoughts?
Creation is evolution, evolution is karma, karma is habits, habits are thoughts. Change your thoughts and evolve! ~

Tamid A.

#2 ibthepenny

ibthepenny

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, Poker, Movies
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL Holdem

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:23 PM

The same thing is happening to me on my home computer. I can login at work but not at home, so I assume it has to do with my firewall and/or security settings. I know it's not much help here, but just letting you know it is not just you.
"Happiness is not having everything you want...It is wanting everything you have."

#3 xxAcesFullxx

xxAcesFullxx

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 06:43 PM

View Postibthepenny, on Sunday, March 26th, 2006, 5:23 PM, said:

The same thing is happening to me on my home computer. I can login at work but not at home, so I assume it has to do with my firewall and/or security settings. I know it's not much help here, but just letting you know it is not just you.
Are u using Firefox? Firefox will block it sometimes.

#4 ice4804

ice4804

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 09:02 PM

This isn't the exact same problem, but I've been having trouble with my account as well. When I try to log in, an error comes up saying my account has been closed :club: . I email support and they say, "No, according to our records your account is open." Then they put me on probation...what the hell? It worked for a while after that, now it's saying it has been closed again. This ever happen to anyone else?

#5 Burdo

Burdo

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 07:02 AM

You just need to enable the cookies in your browser.

#6 Slim7

Slim7

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:33 AM

The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, so I called Neteller. They actually instructed me to clear my cookies and then try to log in again, and it worked. Hope this helps :club:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users