Whatever happened to him?Did anything ever come of those cheating acusations against him?No blog for a month? Like he fell off the face of the earth, weird.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which poker site is going to be stupid enough to let him open an account...hes finished.

What happened?I've been away and didn't hear anything about it?
he was playing tournies with more than 1 acct...
which poker site is going to be stupid enough to let him open an account...hes finished.
hm....just MAYBE he's using a different name...I know it's revolutionary, but I've heard of people using different psuedonyms when necessary...
hm....just MAYBE he's using a different name...I know it's revolutionary, but I've heard of people using different psuedonyms when necessary...
its going to be kind of hard to cash checks with fake names...plus, he lost his bankroll, hes finished.
no what?
no to you saying he's finished. He's playing online, guaranteed. I doubt he'll ever make it into the "live" poker scene as his reputation is now tarnished but he'll still kill the net games.
no to you saying he's finished. He's playing online, guaranteed. I doubt he'll ever make it into the "live" poker scene as his reputation is now tarnished but he'll still kill the net games.
the guy is a cheat, i dont care how good he is at poker...even if he wins 10 million on a friends account, im sure hell find a way to **** it up.
its going to be kind of hard to cash checks with fake names...plus, he lost his bankroll, hes finished.
really? just because he had a significant amount of money seized from his accounts, it doesn't mean that was his entire bankroll.
the guy is a cheat, i dont care how good he is at poker...even if he wins 10 million on a friends account, im sure hell find a way to **** it up.
so you go from saying he's finished to completely saying the opposite, try not to be an idiot.
Yes but that has nothing to do with Justin being a cheater who has been caught?People are looking for excuses to bring up my past.
you have 1900+ posts? that's ridiculous. my pet badger has made more valuable contributions, and all he does is lurk.
so you go from saying he's finished to completely saying the opposite, try not to be an idiot.
im not being an idiot, and im not saying hes not finished...im saying pathetic degenerate cheats like zee will end up in the toilet...hes finished, sorry if that hurts ur feelings.