Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: kers2, therrinnWe should make over/under bets on when he gets to certain pages

hello to anyone out there thats still up at crazy hours like me (or doesnt live on the east coast)and daniel is lurking...

To Speedz: Your words are warm like butter, they flow from those luscious lips like grapes from a vine. Oh how I would love to caress those silky lips.... *sigh* With every passing day that I'm away from you my heart aches with sadness. Your posts, oh how they bring a smile to my face... the posts fill that gaping void of not being able to spoon with you nightly. No one could understand our love... our forbidden love. A poker fan and a poker player crossing paths on the internet. They mock you Speedz, but I know our love is so strong that they could never take that away from us. No longer will I hide from the world. In fact, when I play in the next WPT tournament my hat will not read "Full Contact Poker." No, instead, it will simply read, "I love Speedz." Sweet dreams my love.... be strong.

hello to anyone out there thats still up at crazy hours like me (or doesnt live on the east coast)and daniel is posting...
fyp
To Speedz: Your words are warm like butter, they flow from those luscious lips like grapes from a vine. Oh how I would love to caress those silky lips.... *sigh* With every passing day that I'm away from you my heart aches with sadness. Your posts, oh how they bring a smile to my face... the posts fill that gaping void of not being able to spoon with you nightly. No one could understand our love... our forbidden love. A poker fan and a poker player crossing paths on the internet. They mock you Speedz, but I know our love is so strong that they could never take that away from us. No longer will I hide from the world. In fact, when I play in the next WPT tournament my hat will not read "Full Contact Poker." No, instead, it will simply read, "I love Speedz." Sweet dreams my love.... be strong.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWOW I JUST WOKE UP THE HOUSE MAN.and yeah, we're holding you to that hat thing.
fypBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWOW I JUST WOKE UP THE HOUSE MAN.and yeah, we're holding you to that hat thing.
yeah,well Im internet stupid like that...
I'm speechless. The e-gayness has reached a whole new high. I'm such a proud parent.
What's the haps?
nm, just relaxing and stuff a bit, im on crazy sleep schedule so im not really tired even though its 5am here.you?also, did you used to nutbar with me and jayson when we used to nutbar the .02 .04 games on stars what seems like forever ago, but was really only like 8 months ago?
nm, just relaxing and stuff a bit, im on crazy sleep schedule so im not really tired even though its 5am here.you?also, did you used to nutbar with me and jayson when we used to nutbar the .02 .04 games on stars what seems like forever ago, but was really only like 8 months ago?
Not much here either. I just got back from a -$800 session. I could have played a lot better, but I got unlucky too. I know you and I have done some nutbarring before, but I don't think Jayson was there.
Not much here either. I just got back from a -$800 session. I could have played a lot better, but I got unlucky too. I know you and I have done some nutbarring before, but I don't think Jayson was there.
damn, 800 is worse than my downswing the past few days, though Im not sure what your bankroll situation is. Stars is kicking my *** the past couple days for like $250 at 3-6 over a relatively small number of hands. Im in one of those periods where every time I have a good hand Im either up against another one or I get bad beat. Best thing to do would be to probably take a couple days off from playing but of course that isn't going to happen.
damn, 800 is worse than my downswing the past few days, though Im not sure what your bankroll situation is. Stars is kicking my *** the past couple days for like $250 at 3-6 over a relatively small number of hands. Im in one of those periods where every time I have a good hand Im either up against another one or I get bad beat. Best thing to do would be to probably take a couple days off from playing but of course that isn't going to happen.
An $800 loss isn't huge, but it's not small either. My regular game is $3-$5 nlhe with a $200 min/max buy in. I made some stupid bluffs trying to pick up some pots, but I also took a nasty beat. Overall, I'm not thrilled with my play.$250 at $3/$6 isn't terrible, but I can understand how that kind of trend is frustrating. Why don't you try a different game for a while?
An $800 loss isn't huge, but it's not small either. My regular game is $3-$5 nlhe with a $200 min/max buy in. I made some stupid bluffs trying to pick up some pots, but I also took a nasty beat. Overall, I'm not thrilled with my play.$250 at $3/$6 isn't terrible, but I can understand how that kind of trend is frustrating. Why don't you try a different game for a while?
yeah, I know $250 isnt that much, especially since prior to the last couple days Ive been crushing the game. I feel like Im playing my normal game right now, Im not playing scared because of the beats, I just know the beats are coming anyway. I played a couple sngs today and got knocked out on horrible beats too, but I might end up switching to sngs for a few days so I can at least limit the amount I lose, and $20 sngs are pretty soft even for someone thats getting unlucky if they just play super tight.
yeah, I know $250 isnt that much, especially since prior to the last couple days Ive been crushing the game. I feel like Im playing my normal game right now, Im not playing scared because of the beats, I just know the beats are coming anyway. I played a couple sngs today and got knocked out on horrible beats too, but I might end up switching to sngs for a few days so I can at least limit the amount I lose, and $20 sngs are pretty soft even for someone thats getting unlucky if they just play super tight.
Try the 7stud on Stars too if you're any good at it. It's incredibly soft below the $5/$10 level.
Try the 7stud on Stars too if you're any good at it. It's incredibly soft below the $5/$10 level.
I suck at stud hi for whatever reason, Im decent at stud 8, so I might try that again. I seem to do better in stud 8 tourneys than the cash games though, probably because the players are worse
I suck at stud hi for whatever reason, Im decent at stud 8, so I might try that again. I seem to do better in stud 8 tourneys than the cash games though, probably because the players are worse
I'm not sure how much you've played, but you might just think you're better at stud 8 because there's generally less variance if you're playing well. Stud 8 is one of my favorite cash games because you can basically be on a freeroll for half of the pot anytime you get majorly involved. I usually switch to some form of stud when I'm running bad at holdem.
Guest andibear
User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: turd ferguson, andibear, therrinnHe's such a trooper.Hi Andi.
hey. I slept like shit. Why is it the earlier you have to get up, the worse you sleep?
I saw this in the Greenstein thread first and thought Caleb had made it up as a joke. When I saw it in this thread I literally choked on my tea.I take it all back, DN does have a sense of humour. Speedz is going to piss himself when he sees it. I'm confused as to why DN came to the sick thread to post it though.
I'm not sure how much you've played, but you might just think you're better at stud 8 because there's generally less variance if you're playing well. Stud 8 is one of my favorite cash games because you can basically be on a freeroll for half of the pot anytime you get majorly involved. I usually switch to some form of stud when I'm running bad at holdem.
thats possible. Ive never played much stud because whenever I played stud hi I never seem to really know what good starting hands are, or what I think of as good starting hands (3 connectors, 3 suited, high pair, set) aren't dealt very often so I find myself folding almost every hand because Im not sure when its right to play ace highs or small pairs. Stud 8 I usually have a much better idea of where Im at in a hand, as well as a better idea of good hand selection, since I generally just wait for low cards while the other donks are coming in with bad starting hands.
I saw this in the Greenstein thread first and thought Caleb had made it up as a joke. When I saw it in this thread I literally choked on my tea.I take it all back, DN does have a sense of humour. Speedz is going to piss himself when he sees it. I'm confused as to why DN came to the sick thread to post it though.
Yeah, that totally took my by surprise. I was very impressed. I'm glad he posted it here too. I guess he figured out that that thread was our little joke. Props to DN.
thats possible. Ive never played much stud because whenever I played stud hi I never seem to really know what good starting hands are, or what I think of as good starting hands (3 connectors, 3 suited, high pair, set) aren't dealt very often so I find myself folding almost every hand because Im not sure when its right to play ace highs or small pairs. Stud 8 I usually have a much better idea of where Im at in a hand, as well as a better idea of good hand selection, since I generally just wait for low cards while the other donks are coming in with bad starting hands.
If you're looking for good stud advice go straight to Super System. As usual, it's top notch stuff. Some of it isn't applicable for lower limits, but there is some great basic strategy and starting hand advice. Starting hands are huge in this game. Wait for your hands and play them aggressively once you pick them up.