ShakeZuma

A hot and bothered astronaut

• Members
  • 14,574 posts
  • Interests:Basket weaving, gardening, BDSM

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:25 AM

View Poststrategy, on Tuesday, November 1st, 2011, 9:54 PM, said:

sounds like she might need some more education if you know what I mean
I hate you so much for making this joke before I had a chance too and doing it so much better than I would have. seriously though, with that grammar it's really like, I mean it doesn't bother me as much that she gets beat, you know? god I bet she drives in the left lane...

View PostAmScray, on 30 August 2010 - 12:41 PM, said:

one cannot possibly ascribe themselves to the larger (D) philosophy without first being a poon

#187962 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:22 AM

haha
QUOTE (digitalmonkey @ Wednesday, August 18th, 2010, 1:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve,

It doesn't matter who you start because you have a horse shoe up your ass so far I'm not really sure how you get through the day. You must be gay.

#187963 Dread Aidan

Dread Aidan

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:57 AM

Kneel before Zod.

View PostNikki_N, on Monday, October 31st, 2011, 8:28 AM, said:

Sick today.

View PostDread Aidan, on Monday, October 31st, 2011, 9:51 AM, said:

November 2011 FCP Featured Member of the Month. I'm calling my shot.

View PostGovernator, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 8:55 AM, said:

One of FCP's original members, Nikki has been part of the boards for going on 7 years and has become very close friends with many here both on and off the board through the FCPHA. She has accumulated over 31K posts and November's featured member! View Nikki's BioCongrats Nik!

#187964 Roll the Bones

Roll the Bones

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:30 AM

View PostDread Aidan, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 11:57 AM, said:

Kneel before Zod.
Wow, I really need to get out more. Congrats Nikki!
As Eric Idle wrote: You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!

#187965 speedz99

speedz99

It don't matter to Jesus.

• Members
  • 28,025 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:06 AM

View PostDread Aidan, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 7:57 AM, said:

Kneel before Zod.
That's just...you know, making the call is impressive enough, but I'm not sure the self-congratulatory post could have been any better.Governator must have seen that and decided to use his powers for our momentary amusement.
You got a date Wednesday, baby!

#187966 Napa Lite

Napa Lite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,422 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:19 AM

Work is exceptionally soul crushing today for some reason. Speedz, I've decided I want to start dating a vet school chick. I dont have anyone in particular in mind at the moment as I'm still in the discovery phase of information gathering. My buddy's wife is currently a vet student and I told her to keep an eye out for me, but I'm not sure how committed she is to this and I feel like I need to be able to prove some worth myself. What kind of things do I need to keep in mind. Or whatever. I don't know. Xoxo,Me

#187967 speedz99

speedz99

• Members
  • 28,025 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:13 AM

View PostNapa Lite, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 9:19 AM, said:

I've decided I want to start dating a vet school chick. I dont have anyone in particular in mind at the moment as I'm still in the discovery phase of information gathering. My buddy's wife is currently a vet student and I told her to keep an eye out for me, but I'm not sure how committed she is to this and I feel like I need to be able to prove some worth myself. What kind of things do I need to keep in mind. Or whatever. I don't know.
Things You Have Going For You-you like animals-you have a puppy at home-most vet classes are 90% female, so they become desperateThings Against You-although the odds are good, the goods are odd-they are mostly 'type a' and super busyRecommendations-mention that you have a "poker buddy" (close enough) who goes to the tufts vet school. yes, i like it. i'm going into clinical rotations in march, i'm nervous about pretending to know what i'm doing. i want to be a small animal vet. etc.-say "I hear vet school is way tougher than med school"...we love that shit-bring up your experience with cows. say you think they have great personalities, whether or not you believe it-if you hate cats, don't admit it. say you just don't have much experience with them-when you ask one out, mention that you know she's probably really busy, but if she gets a free night you'd like to take her to dinner, and give her your information. sets it up as you understanding that school will have to come first. girls get nervous about that, which is what seems to keep some of them from wanting to date casually. also, it makes it easier for you, as you'll just be handing her your info, not asking for hers, so no chance of rejection. plus you don't have to deal with the pressure of making the first call. but, of course, use your best judgement, and if you know one is into you, take charge and ask for the date directly. just trying to make things easy.

#187968 Dread Aidan

Dread Aidan

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:16 AM

View Postspeedz99, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 10:06 AM, said:

Governator must have seen that and decided to use his powers for our momentary amusement.
I'm a precog.

View Postspeedz99, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 11:13 AM, said:

-although the odds are good, the goods are odd
Haha. I haven't heard that one before.Is it a strike against him that he kills animals for fun?**May or may not be true.

#187969 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:32 AM

View Postspeedz99, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 2:13 PM, said:

Things You Have Going For You-you like animals-you have a puppy at home-most vet classes are 90% female, so they become desperateThings Against You-although the odds are good, the goods are odd-they are mostly 'type a' and super busyRecommendations-mention that you have a "poker buddy" (close enough) who goes to the tufts vet school. yes, i like it. i'm going into clinical rotations in march, i'm nervous about pretending to know what i'm doing. i want to be a small animal vet. etc.-say "I hear vet school is way tougher than med school"...we love that shit-bring up your experience with cows. say you think they have great personalities, whether or not you believe it-if you hate cats, don't admit it. say you just don't have much experience with them-when you ask one out, mention that you know she's probably really busy, but if she gets a free night you'd like to take her to dinner, and give her your information. sets it up as you understanding that school will have to come first. girls get nervous about that, which is what seems to keep some of them from wanting to date casually. also, it makes it easier for you, as you'll just be handing her your info, not asking for hers, so no chance of rejection. plus you don't have to deal with the pressure of making the first call. but, of course, use your best judgement, and if you know one is into you, take charge and ask for the date directly. just trying to make things easy.
I recommend not yelling at her saying you are going to shit on her. But you have hopefully grown out that by now.
QUOTE (digitalmonkey @ Wednesday, August 18th, 2010, 1:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve,

It doesn't matter who you start because you have a horse shoe up your ass so far I'm not really sure how you get through the day. You must be gay.

#187970 Napa Lite

Napa Lite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,422 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:44 AM

Does hunting count as killing animals for fun? Someone always eats them and we follow all the laws.

#187971 Dread Aidan

Dread Aidan

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:45 AM

View PostNapa Lite, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 11:44 AM, said:

Does hunting count as killing animals for fun? Someone always eats them and we follow all the laws.
Do you have fun doing it?

#187972 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

wink

• Members
  • 19,918 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:50 AM

View PostDread Aidan, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 1:16 PM, said:

I'm a precog.
was i the only one super turned on by the girl precog in the movie? i was really into the buzzed haircut. natalie portman in v for vendetta really got me going to.

#187973 speedz99

speedz99

• Members
  • 28,025 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:59 AM

View PostNapa Lite, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 10:44 AM, said:

I'm guessing that in your neck of the woods that's pretty widely accepted, even by vets. Besides, you don't want to date a girl that would be all judgy about that.

View PostDread Aidan, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 10:45 AM, said:

Do you have fun doing it?
Heh.

View PostSuitedAces21, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 10:50 AM, said:

was i the only one super turned on by the girl precog in the movie?
I'm thinking...probably?

#187974 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 22,497 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:12 AM

View PostNapa Lite, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 12:19 PM, said:

Work is exceptionally soul crushing today for some reason. Speedz, I've decided I want to start dating a vet school chick. I dont have anyone in particular in mind at the moment as I'm still in the discovery phase of information gathering. My buddy's wife is currently a vet student and I told her to keep an eye out for me, but I'm not sure how committed she is to this and I feel like I need to be able to prove some worth myself. What kind of things do I need to keep in mind. Or whatever. I don't know. Xoxo,Me
It's just your luck. I took these pictures at the ISU vet school a couple weeks ago...Posted ImagePosted ImageGet 'em, Napa!
CAPITALISM: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor. - Ron Swanson ---> Video:Ron's Pyramid of Greatness Picture: Poster Size

View PostSuitedAces21, on 20 August 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

tilt you suck.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

titly suck a dick bitch

#187975 speedz99

speedz99

• Members
  • 28,025 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:24 AM

You know napa isn't interested in anyone you want to set him up with.

#187976 speedz99

speedz99

• Members
  • 28,025 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:25 AM

Remember that time when facebook changed the layout and everyone freaked out for a day like it mattered at all to their lives and then got used to it and nobody gives a shit anymore?

#187977 Napa Lite

Napa Lite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,422 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:27 AM

View Postspeedz99, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 11:25 AM, said:

Remember that time when facebook changed the layout and everyone freaked out for a day like it mattered at all to their lives and then got used to it and nobody gives a shit anymore?
Which time? Also, lol.

#187978 iZuma

iZuma

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:39 PM

I don't know speedz that dude's pretty hot

#187979 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 22,497 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:59 PM

View PostiZuma, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 3:39 PM, said:

I don't know speedz that dude's pretty hot
They were all laughing at that dude for acting like he knew anything about cats, since he's a 4th year student in large animal vet stuff.. like cows and horses and stuff. I totally had him stage the one on the exam table.
CAPITALISM: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor. - Ron Swanson ---> Video:Ron's Pyramid of Greatness Picture: Poster Size

View PostSuitedAces21, on 20 August 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

tilt you suck.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

titly suck a dick bitch

#187980 Dread Aidan

Dread Aidan

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:02 PM

View Postbrvheart, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 1:59 PM, said:

I totally had him stage the one on the exam table.

View Postbrvheart, on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 12:50 PM, said:

I took a picture of a communist recently.
Hmm...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users