239854 replies to this topic

#180481 El Guapo

El Guapo

Like A Boss!

• Members
  • 16,439 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:38 AM

View PostNapa Lite, on Monday, December 27th, 2010, 11:31 AM, said:

Picture I snapped of my dog after I got him excited by saying "ace want to go for a ride" and then not immediately getting on the fourwheeler. He loves riding on the fourwheeler Posted Image
Well now I see why Idaho real estate is so cheap.You can feel good about your domicile now Shake.EDIT: Too slow. Damn you guys.

#180482 Napa Lite

Napa Lite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:47 AM

Ha, ya...me and shake at pretty much cut from the same cloth I guess. Those are all old chicken coops from apparently the turn of the century, built right around the time Lewis & Clark came through. Also, never know when you might need a pontoon in the middle of winter!Edit: not the most recent century, although, I guess they were there at that time also. I will not apologize for the quad being dirty. Unlike most people who report their quad for farm purposes on thir tax returns, we actually do use it for mainly farm stuff.

#180483 speedz99

speedz99

It don't matter to Jesus.

• Members
  • 28,025 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:59 AM

Quads are supposed to be dirty.
You got a date Wednesday, baby!

#180484 LadyGrey

LadyGrey

I've never even seen this part of Pussytown before!

• Members
  • 5,912 posts
  • Interests:Napping.

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:07 PM

View PostSkeleton Jelly, on Monday, December 27th, 2010, 6:32 PM, said:

Edit: Oh, and vb never got his prize. Initially because Wang said he was going to write a revised forward, but then because of the above.
VB didn't win, SJ, I won. I never got my prize, which was a personal caricature. I did donate my prize of a cartoon book to VB out of the kindness of my heart, as the winner. Really it is most important for me to get my prize.
We are all so complicated, and then we die. We are a subject one day, with our vanities, our loves, our worries, and then one day, abruptly, we become nothing but an object, an absolutely disgusting pile of shit. We pass very quickly from one stage to the next. It's very bizarre. It will happen to all of us, and fairly soon too. We become an object you can handle like a stone, but a stone that was someone.
Christian Boltanski

Religion. It's given people hope in a world torn apart by religion.
Jon Stewart

#180485 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:17 PM

View PostLadyGrey, on Monday, December 27th, 2010, 12:07 PM, said:

VB didn't win, SJ, I won. I never got my prize, which was a personal caricature. I did donate my prize of a cartoon book to VB out of the kindness of my heart, as the winner. Really it is most important for me to get my prize.
I didn't say he won. I also thought you and beans had all that caricature stuff worked out already.

#180486 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 22,913 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:24 PM

View PostSkeleton Jelly, on Monday, December 27th, 2010, 2:17 PM, said:

I didn't say he won. I also thought you and beans had all that caricature stuff worked out already.
SJ, YOU ARE A ****ING BASTARD!
CAPITALISM: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor. - Ron Swanson ---> Video:Ron's Pyramid of Greatness Picture: Poster Size

View PostSuitedAces21, on 20 August 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

tilt you suck.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

titly suck a dick bitch

#180487 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:40 PM

View Postbrvheart, on Monday, December 27th, 2010, 12:24 PM, said:

SJ, YOU ARE A ****ING BASTARD!
I apologize for nothing; the contest threads were great. And if that wasn't enough of a prize by itself, it even got rid of Shake for a while too.

#180488 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:01 PM

View Posttimwakefield, on Friday, December 24th, 2010, 2:33 PM, said:

Here's something else!- Skeleton Jelly
The Death Road was insane. The lineman's crawl and the tower climbing aren't commutes. The Tokyo trains are seriously what the fuck.

#180489 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:5/10 NLHE (100 max buy in)

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:08 PM

I guess I really need to go see Black Swan.Anyone get anything really sweet for Chanukah/Christmas? I got a $1000 gift certificate to Stubhub. Shazam!
"Give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me...."

#180490 speedz99

speedz99

• Members
  • 28,025 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:17 PM

I got a few framed pictures of my nephew and some kitchen utensils. But maybe I'll get some cool (<$10) gifts at the Friendsmas party.

#180491 ShakeZuma

ShakeZuma

A hot and bothered astronaut

• Members
  • 14,652 posts
  • Interests:Basket weaving, gardening, BDSM

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:21 PM

I got a 160gb ipod. on a related note: fuck dutch, mk, and wang, and their horrible, horrible mix tagging skills.

View PostAmScray, on 30 August 2010 - 12:41 PM, said:

one cannot possibly ascribe themselves to the larger (D) philosophy without first being a poon

#180492 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

post bot 3000

• Members
  • 20,859 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:27 PM

I recieved a gift card to J Crew. I'm thinking about purchasing some suede boots with it. Or perhaps leather driving moccs. A scarf maybe. A wool polka dot tie. Slim fit chinos. The possibilities are endless!

View PostDavid_Sklansky, on 27 May 2014 - 06:26 PM, said:

For sure. I can extrapolate from your posts here that you would be an imaginative film maker and dynamic lover.

#180493 ShakeZuma

ShakeZuma

• Members
  • 14,652 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:38 PM

do NOT get the oiled leather macalister boots in dark brown. they look great online, but when they arrived the damn leather looked like plastic and it was flimsy and just plain crappy. huge disappointment.

one cannot possibly ascribe themselves to the larger (D) philosophy without first being a poon

#180494 Tactical Bear

Tactical Bear

Happy Hallowang

• Members
  • 4,220 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:54 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Monday, December 27th, 2010, 4:08 PM, said:

I guess I really need to go see Black Swan.Anyone get anything really sweet for Chanukah/Christmas? I got a $1000 gift certificate to Stubhub. Shazam!
Kayla saw it in the theater with her mother on Christmas Eve. She really liked it, but she's a pretty big Aronofsky fanboy. Also, she said the lesbian scene was "less awkward than I expected, but I expected 'Wild Things with your parents at age 14' awkward." I Wiki-searched "black swan" last night, and after about 20 minutes of clicking, I ended up ordering Nassim Taleb's book "The Black Swan" from Amazon. I got a gift-certificate to Amazon.

View PostShakeZuma, on Monday, December 27th, 2010, 4:21 PM, said:

I got a 160gb ipod. on a related note: fuck dutch, mk, and wang, and their horrible, horrible mix tagging skills.
Honestly, I originally wrote something snarky, here, but I really have no idea of the proper procedure for tagging a shared mix. I've thought about that a few times, and I always fool around for 30 minutes -- searching from the right protocol, failing to progress, and getting anxious -- before giving up and truly loathing myself when I post it. How, exactly, should I go about tagging my mixes? I made a pretty good Best of 2010 mix, but didn't upload it in large part because of this very concern.

View PostShakeZuma, on Monday, December 27th, 2010, 4:38 PM, said:

do NOT get the oiled leather macalister boots in dark brown. they look great online, but when they arrived the damn leather looked like plastic and it was flimsy and just plain crappy. huge disappointment.
If I had a nickel for every time I've had this exact same problem I would have zero nickels because I'm not a faggot.
Quack, Qua-...

I mean, RAAAAAAWWWR!

#180495 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

post bot 3000

• Members
  • 20,859 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:54 PM

View PostShakeZuma, on Monday, December 27th, 2010, 3:38 PM, said:

would you extend this to the suede mcalister boots as well? maybe i should just play it safe and get some new shirts.edit: decisions! the stress! what if i buy the wrong thing? i just dont need this in my life right now.

View PostDavid_Sklansky, on 27 May 2014 - 06:26 PM, said:

For sure. I can extrapolate from your posts here that you would be an imaginative film maker and dynamic lover.

#180496 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:00 PM

View PostTactical Bear, on Monday, December 27th, 2010, 1:54 PM, said:

she's a pretty big Aronofsky fanboy.
Of course she is.**I don't really know what that's supposed to mean, but it feels right.

#180497 speedz99

speedz99

• Members
  • 28,025 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:10 PM

My ladyfriend also saw Black Swan, immediately texted after that it was amazing, and agreed to see it again with me after I made the request upon her mentioning the muff-diving scene. I swear, Wang, I'll go blow-for-blow with you about whose chick is better. By the end, we'll have succeeded in making everyone (or just shake) hate us forever*...it'll be great.

View PostTactical Bear, on Monday, December 27th, 2010, 2:54 PM, said:

If I had a nickel for every time I've had this exact same problem I would have zero nickels because I'm not a faggot.
Flawless Victory.*not due to jealousy, due to us being ****ing obnoxious

#180498 ShakeZuma

ShakeZuma

• Members
  • 14,652 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:17 PM

View PostTactical Bear, on Monday, December 27th, 2010, 4:54 PM, said:

Honestly, I originally wrote something snarky, here, but I really have no idea of the proper procedure for tagging a shared mix. I've thought about that a few times, and I always fool around for 30 minutes -- searching from the right protocol, failing to progress, and getting anxious -- before giving up and truly loathing myself when I post it. How, exactly, should I go about tagging my mixes? I made a pretty good Best of 2010 mix, but didn't upload it in large part because of this very concern.
well the main thing is all the songs need to be tagged with the same album name and numbered both in their file name and the id3 tag. if you don't, they just jumbled all together when you put them into itunes and there's no way to find them easily. plus, you know, capitalization would be nice.

View PostTactical Bear, on Monday, December 27th, 2010, 4:54 PM, said:

don't hate cause a nigga know how to work

View PostSuitedAces21, on Monday, December 27th, 2010, 4:54 PM, said:

would you extend this to the suede mcalister boots as well? maybe i should just play it safe and get some new shirts.edit: decisions! the stress! what if i buy the wrong thing? i just dont need this in my life right now.
I would think the suede would be ok, but really though, when are you going to wear suede shoes? I can't see myself wearing suede shoes, and as wang so lovingly mentioned, I'm a huge faggot. either way though, the return process wasn't bad.

#180499 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:20 PM

View Postspeedz99, on Monday, December 27th, 2010, 2:10 PM, said:

I swear, Wang, I'll go blow-for-blow with you about whose chick is better.
Just have your double-wedding already.(I have a prior commitment that weekend, but thanks for the invite.)I just had a small chuckle at the idea of an FCP-themed wedding featuring "Jenn with Two N's and speedz99" and "Kayla and Shimmering Wang."

#180500 Napa_Don

Napa_Don

I'm Your Huckleberry

• Members
  • 8,013 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:22 PM

Welp.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 5 guests, 1 anonymous users