• Please log in to reply
241003 replies to this topic

#151541 Tactical Bear

Tactical Bear

Happy Hallowang

• Members
  • 4,220 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:00 AM

As an outsider totally uninvolved in yesterdays goings-on, I want to say two things:1) I appreciate Speedz's nonsense, both as a general rule, and yesterday specifically.2) I have no problem with Jeff calling Speedz out, as it led to a little more action around here, and I had nothing better to do than read Speedz's "I am sick, apparently with a disease that turns me into a fire-breathing dragon when I am provoked" responses. I'd like to emphasize that, in this instance, my approval is based solely on self-interest, and not a judgment as to the rationality or moral culpability of Speedz's or Jeff's actions. Wang OUT.
Quack, Qua-...

I mean, RAAAAAAWWWR!

#151542 speedz99

speedz99

It don't matter to Jesus.

• Members
  • 28,025 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:01 AM

Thank you.
You got a date Wednesday, baby!

#151543 Sal Paradise

Sal Paradise

shot down in a blaze of glory

• Members
  • 6,833 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:cuddling

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:03 AM

View PostTactical Bear, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 11:49 AM, said:

Man, there were some cranky motherfuckers in here last night/this morning, though none of you approached my recent and embarrassing decision to lash out at Chrozzo and make fun of him for having a fatal illness. That was probably uncalled for. What do you think? Maybe?
I found it to be quite hilarious. if you can't make fun of somebody dying, what can you make fun of?

View Postspeedz99, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 11:50 AM, said:

No, see, this is the thing. You have no business saying something like that.1. What the fuck? Who says that around here? Really, who the fuck would ever say to another regular poster, "You're being unfunny and annoying." Nobody...except you, I guess. What the hell is wrong with you? 2. I don't care why it is that you've become irrationally defensive about all things mojo, but get it the hell out of my house (let's not pretend that your comment wasn't preceded by getting fired up over my (harmless) posts aimed at the two of you). Not only can she take care of herself, but she's much, much better than you at recognizing when it would be unnecessary to become six shades of bitchy over totally benign comments. 3. Apparently you can't tell the difference between trying to actually be funny and just saying anything because I have nothing better to do and it beats silence around here. I know when I'm not being funny. I know it better than you do. Other people know it too, also better than you. If everyone around here needed to be told when they were being unfunny, it would be a much longer thread. As for being annoying, go fuck yourself. How many times did I need to say that I was sick and had nothing better to do than try to keep the conversation going around here? Everyone else seemed to be ok with it, so I'm not sure why you were so annoyed. I'm pretty sure the problem here is with you, young strat. Maybe you should just tell us why you were so easily upset by my performance yesterday...as easy as it would be to just keep repeating that I was unfunny and annoying, try thinking about what it is in your life that's making you so quick to collect sand in your vageen.
so you say last nights family guy was pretty good huh? I'll try to find it.
QUOTE (Tactical Bear @ Monday, June 15th, 2009, 9:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anybody who dies of Swine Flu is just a faggot.

#151544 JubilantLankyLad

JubilantLankyLad

you can't see me!

• Members
  • 8,539 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PANDA

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:04 AM

View Postbrvheart, on Sunday, May 3rd, 2009, 11:39 PM, said:

Next time you go, just go to museums. Don't go anywhere else.I don't think he has swine flu... I think it's more along the lines of being annoyed at Strat and LG constantly and unreasonably defending each other, even when the joking is just light hearted. But it might be swine flu.
[comment deleted]

View PostTactical Bear, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 7:49 AM, said:

Time to do work, son. Bradburn, you're, what, 22? Maybe 23? You should definitely see how long you can fake it, and alternately "keep it real" by splicing in some hardcore JBrad action, just to keep her on her toes (i.e., make sure the relationship can never, ever succeed).Man, there were some cranky motherfuckers in here last night/this morning, though none of you approached my recent and embarrassing decision to lash out at Chrozzo and make fun of him for having a fatal illness. That was probably uncalled for. What do you think? Maybe?
[comment deleted]backs away slowly - don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact
there were no special effects, no special effects.

#151545 Piddle Duck

Piddle Duck

OH YEAH

• Members
  • 2,678 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Peeing for distance

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:06 AM

View PostSal Paradise, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 12:03 PM, said:

I found it to be quite hilarious. if you can't make fun of somebody dying, what can you make fun of?
Link? I can't find it and I want to see it.

#151546 speedz99

speedz99

It don't matter to Jesus.

• Members
  • 28,025 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:09 AM

View PostPiddle Duck, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 7:54 AM, said:

*peeks in*okay, I am going to step back out for a few more days...

View PostSal Paradise, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 8:03 AM, said:

so you say last nights family guy was pretty good huh? I'll try to find it.

View PostJubilantLankyLad, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 8:04 AM, said:

[comment deleted][comment deleted]backs away slowly - don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact
I find you all to be unfunny and annoying.Ok, I think I'm going to venture out of the house for the first time in a few days. A round of golf in the sun will do me some good.
You got a date Wednesday, baby!

#151547 El Guapo

El Guapo

Like A Boss!

• Members
  • 16,439 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:14 AM

View Poststrategy's_touch, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 8:53 AM, said:

I see I've really upset you, speedz. sorry bud.

View Postspeedz99, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 8:53 AM, said:

Apology accepted.
What? That's it? Booooo BooooooooThat had the the right formula to be something great and both of you shit all over it.

#151548 loogie

loogie

Chopped Liver

• Members
  • 6,046 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:fun poker pics :)

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:21 AM

Speedz, you go ahead and rage all you want. Just be sure to color it green and size it to 7. I like 9 exclamation points.My breakfast of champions: 4 crunchy tacos from Taco Bell, a grande black eye (2 shot espresso in coffee) from Starbucks, and weed dispersed in one-hit portions.This fuel is going to assist me in recording musical radio spots today. I will be working on Acid Pro with a PC (oh god!), a $15 microphone (oh garble!), a one-note Casio keyboard that's older than JBrad (oh yes!), iPod earbuds (oh ouch!), and my Takamine G-Series acoustic/electric guitar (shred!).I'm going to need more weed.

#151549 JubilantLankyLad

JubilantLankyLad

you can't see me!

• Members
  • 8,539 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PANDA

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:43 AM

Loogie - can you use your hollywood contacts to get the raw footage from this so it can be edited into a less migrane-inducing video? Speedz - just to show there are no hard feelings, there's a new chick on guesshermuff.com today that was apparently added just for you. WARNING: not the one with the 'wedding picture' link.
there were no special effects, no special effects.

#151550 leftygolfer

leftygolfer

Back and better than ever

• Members
  • 3,995 posts
  • Interests:Making the correct decisions

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:22 AM

View Postspeedz99, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 10:07 AM, said:

All the amazing work she's done, and you pick Boston Legal. Boo-urns.
She does like the ladies...

View PostSal Paradise, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 11:03 AM, said:

over-worked, underpaid, people in Virginia

View Postspeedz99, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 11:09 AM, said:

I find you all to be unfunny and annoying.Ok, I think I'm going to venture out of the house for the first time in a few days. A round of golf in the sun will do me some good.
Sig worthy. HIGH FIVE!!!Last night at dinner the wife makes a comment about our gay* dogs. The other couple we were with has a 24 year old gay son.Other woman: Did I tell you that our son (Jeff) is coming back from Seatle and going to U of Chicago to get a Masters?Lefty: ...Lefty's wife: Really, what is he studying?Lefty to the other woman's husband: So how about them Bulls?*Our dog Bob, the Yorkie, is named after Bobby Trendy, Anna Nicole's designer. Bob is bowlegged.
QUOTE (speedz99 @ Monday, May 4th, 2009, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find you all to be unfunny and annoying.

Ok, I think I'm going to venture out of the house for the first time in a few days. A round of golf in the sun will do me some good.

Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become your habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your legacy.
-Jack Nicklaus

#151551 loogie

loogie

Chopped Liver

• Members
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:23 AM

View PostJubilantLankyLad, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 12:43 PM, said:

Loogie - can you use your hollywood contacts to get the raw footage from this so it can be edited into a less migrane-inducing video?
I feel like Peter Griffin saying that he did not care for The Godfather when I admit that I do not like Megan Fox. I don't know what it is, but I have a feeling that we would not get along.

#151552 gobears

gobears

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 6,096 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:57 AM

I'm sick too (barely got any sleep last night) but at work Today.So at Church yesterday, the priest mentions that they are changing up a few things due to the swine flu. First, no shaking of hands; instead the welcome/sign of peace is a nod or a bow. So we had head nods, bows, raised eyebrows, and hands flapping in the air from people who came late and didn't hear the message.There was no wine during communion since sharing from the same cup was deemed too risky. Also, the wafer could only be placed in your hands, not directly in your mouth. The priest mentioned that at a previous service, one older lady wouldn't accept the wafer in her hands since her hands were not consecrated. He said that in his mind, he wanted to say "yeah, I'm sure your tongue is consecrated".I will be sad if we don't get a MK/Mex get together.
Work to live, don't live to work - Todd Harrison

#151553 Sickinfo2

Sickinfo2

....yeah

• Members
  • 1,701 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:20 AM

View Postspeedz99, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 8:52 AM, said:

Nah, that was funny...like rigging a deaf guy's horn to constantly beep while he's driving.
Thank you.Counting the one other positive review from that other forum, the tally is now two for Beans and nine against...Weird day in the thread. If history repeats itself, the sex trips and swapping should come after the bickering. Wait.... I think the bickering WAS caused by the sex trips and swappingOk, which one of you were hogging all of DN's assistants attention? In other news, I blanked out around six last night and was up at two this morning. Got bored around three and decided to damn near cut my hand off with an angle grinder at the shopFunny thing... the grinder wheel is about three sixteenths wide and made a perfect groove in my first finger the same depth and and inch long. Hardly bled at allIm currently sporting three SpiderMan bandages and smell like a combination of beer and campho phenique....The gentlemen behind the counter at the local parts house seemed to be impressedNow if youll excuse me, Im going to drive around and look at this countries awesome architecture and fabulous old buildings**Odds of this being recognized is approximately sixteen hundred and five to one

#151554 loogie

loogie

Chopped Liver

• Members
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:55 AM

I've been excitedly yelling things like "rainbows!" and "pizza parties!" into my microphone for the past couple hours. I'm sure my roommates are convinced that I am a superfag.

#151555 leftygolfer

leftygolfer

Back and better than ever

• Members
  • 3,995 posts
  • Interests:Making the correct decisions

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:09 AM

View Postloogie, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 1:55 PM, said:

I've been excitedly yelling things like "rainbows!" and "pizza parties!" into my microphone for the past couple hours. I'm sure my roommates are convinced that I am a superfag.
I hope you have a Mr. Microphone
QUOTE (speedz99 @ Monday, May 4th, 2009, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find you all to be unfunny and annoying.

Ok, I think I'm going to venture out of the house for the first time in a few days. A round of golf in the sun will do me some good.

Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become your habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your legacy.
-Jack Nicklaus

#151556 Randy Reed

Randy Reed

Words up!

• Members
  • 7,916 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:28 AM

Was out to dinner last night and at the table next to us was the sex therapist from Boston Legal. Apparently her mother lives in town here:[url="http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lynchc.jpg"][/url]She looked good...[/quote]She's a hoot in Two in a Half Men. And yes, I like the show.[quote name='gobears' post='3105797' date='Monday, May 4th, 2009, 9:57 AM']I'm sick too (barely got any sleep last night) but at work Today.So at Church yesterday, the priest mentions that they are changing up a few things due to the swine flu. First, no shaking of hands; instead the welcome/sign of peace is a nod or a bow. So we had head nods, bows, raised eyebrows, and hands flapping in the air from people who came late and didn't hear the message.There was no wine during communion since sharing from the same cup was deemed too risky. Also, the wafer could only be placed in your hands, not directly in your mouth. The priest mentioned that at a previous service, one older lady wouldn't accept the wafer in her hands since her hands were not consecrated. He said that in his mind, he wanted to say "yeah, I'm sure your tongue is consecrated".I will be sad if we don't get a MK/Mex get together.[/quote]I don't know how I missed, forgot is more likely, that you are Catholic. I mean, that's alot of humor we've missed out on apparently and I know being raised as such. I used to be a server, though since I lived behind the church it was mostly beer at the priest's regular card game.
Waiting for the winds of change
To sweep the clouds away
Waiting for the rainbow's end
To cast its gold your way
Countless ways
You pass the days

#151557 Tactical Bear

Tactical Bear

Happy Hallowang

• Members
  • 4,220 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:31 AM

View PostRandy Reed, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 3:28 PM, said:

I don't know how I missed, forgot is more likely, that you are Catholic. I mean, that's alot of humor we've missed out on apparently and I know being raised as such. I used to be a server, though since I lived behind the church it was mostly beer at the priest's regular card game.
My father was at a pretty important meeting a few years ago during a particularly troubling time for the church. He was in the #2 or #3 chair, and I believe the CFO and a handful of Vice Presidents were in the meeting, so it definitely wasn't play-time. Before it got kicked off, somebody said, "Hey, did you hear all the Bishops and Cardinals are headed to Rome?"My father responded, without thinking, "What, did a school bus break down or something?"
Quack, Qua-...

I mean, RAAAAAAWWWR!

#151558 Randy Reed

Randy Reed

Words up!

• Members
  • 7,916 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:31 AM

Oh and I was feeling a tad bummed about mojo leaving before having a chance to hang out with her and strat so I thought I'd enticethem to make a trip by making a baby coffin over the weekend. Hopefully we can find an aborted fetus to bury.Posted Image
To sweep the clouds away
Countless ways
You pass the days

#151559 El Guapo

El Guapo

Like A Boss!

• Members
  • 16,439 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:34 AM

View Postgobears, on Monday, May 4th, 2009, 10:57 AM, said:

I'm sick too (barely got any sleep last night) but at work Today.So at Church yesterday, the priest mentions that they are changing up a few things due to the swine flu. First, no shaking of hands; instead the welcome/sign of peace is a nod or a bow. So we had head nods, bows, raised eyebrows, and hands flapping in the air from people who came late and didn't hear the message.There was no wine during communion since sharing from the same cup was deemed too risky. Also, the wafer could only be placed in your hands, not directly in your mouth. The priest mentioned that at a previous service, one older lady wouldn't accept the wafer in her hands since her hands were not consecrated. He said that in his mind, he wanted to say "yeah, I'm sure your tongue is consecrated".I will be sad if we don't get a MK/Mex get together.
Weird. I never knew you were Mexican, I always thought you were Asian.

#151560 Randy Reed

Randy Reed

Words up!

• Members
  • 7,916 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:41 AM

A Catholic, a Jew and a Christian walk into a.........I mean, Gobears, Speedz and Brvhart walk into a.....I mean, oh, nevermind.
To sweep the clouds away
Countless ways
You pass the days

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google