#1641 timwakefield

timwakefield

I haven't got the time time

• Members
  • 14,413 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Boxmaha

Posted 18 July 2009 - 04:59 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Karl: She was a bit -- what's the word that you can use, cuz I don't wanna offend anyone?
Steve: Was she a homeless person?
Karl: Yeah but sort of mental homeless.

#1642 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

Mr. Aniston, FCP Right Wing Whacko

• Members
  • 29,584 posts
  • Interests:Jennifer Aniston
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:37 AM

View PostJames D, on Saturday, July 18th, 2009, 5:54 AM, said:

Posted Image
He looks like Jermain
My blog
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

QUOTE (Mercury69 @ Monday, December 20th, 2010, 5:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.

#1643 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

Mr. Aniston, FCP Right Wing Whacko

• Members
  • 29,584 posts
  • Interests:Jennifer Aniston
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:38 AM

Posted ImageAn Oscar Meyer Wienermobile crashed into the home and outdoor deck of Nick Krupp in Racine, Wis. on Friday morning, July 17, 2009. According to a witness, the vehicle was parked in the driveway. The driver lurched the vehicle forward instead of backing out of the driveway, hitting Krupp's deck and cracking the foundation of his house.(AP
My blog
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

QUOTE (Mercury69 @ Monday, December 20th, 2010, 5:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.

#1644 chrozzo

chrozzo

hi™

• Members
  • 23,051 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:42 PM

View PostSAM_Hard8, on Saturday, July 18th, 2009, 1:38 PM, said:

Posted ImageAn Oscar Meyer Wienermobile crashed into the home and outdoor deck of Nick Krupp in Racine, Wis. on Friday morning, July 17, 2009. According to a witness, the vehicle was parked in the driveway. The driver lurched the vehicle forward instead of backing out of the driveway, hitting Krupp's deck and cracking the foundation of his house.(AP
sue him on neef hot dogs imo!
FCP CBO: Chief Beer Officer

I'm kind of a big deal.

#1645 Jeepster80125

Jeepster80125

Forum Conspiracy Theory Buster; Dreamcrusher

• Members
  • 6,785 posts
  • Interests:poker

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:15 AM

not so much unbelievable as much as awesome. Posted Image
Posted Image
QUOTE (Spademan @ Friday, May 22nd, 2009, 4:24 PM)
We are both being judgmental, the only difference is my judgments are well reasoned, well presented and actually have something to do with reality whereas yours are inane assumption wrapped in a steaming pile of contradiction.

#1646 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:32 AM

View PostSAM_Hard8, on Saturday, July 18th, 2009, 1:38 PM, said:

The opposite of throwing a hotdog down a hallway?
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#1647 dEv~

dEv~

In Shero We Trust...oops

• Members
  • 8,766 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:51 PM

This site may have been mentioned before and it may have even been by me. Either way I'm reposting it because it's good stuff and I don't really care otherwise.http://thereifixedit.com/
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users