Gut Instinct> Friend Or Foe?

You know what I mean...Your head is telling you to bet, but you fold becuase pot odds are not good, yet your card hits on the turn. Implied odds not factored in or a Jedi-like sense of what's to come? Or, your gut says fold and, yet, you play into a pot for whatever reason, hit middle pair, screw up your board read and lose a no brainer you shouldn't even be in?Discuss...or flame, whatever.

Thx, Turd, I can always count on you for a two-sided, backhanded, double-dealing response. When are you going to have your ribs removed so you can give yourself head?Anyone else want to weigh in? :-)

Thx, Turd, I can always count on you for a two-sided, backhanded, double-dealing response. When are you going to have your ribs removed so you can give yourself head?Anyone else want to weigh in? :-)
I thought it was pretty straight forward, to tell you the truth.P.S. I'm wicked limber, and I'm hung like a manatee. I don't need to remove any ribs.
Clearly, you've never experienced the joys of a Manatee dong. Hold your tounge, citizen!
To the tune of a tango...Larry: Barbara Manatee! (manatee, manatee)You are the one for me! (one for me, one for me)Sent from up above! (up above, up above)You are the one I love! (Bar-ba-ra, Oh Bar-ba-ra)Bill: Please don't cry Barbara,You're a nice manatee.You've been so good to me!But I must go into the worldAnd do noble things for the good of all.And you can't come ... because you don't speak French!Au revoir.Barbara: But if you leave Bill,Who will take me to the ball?Who's going to take me to the ball, Bill?I have a new dress and shoes ...and new manatee lipstick!Who will take me to the ball?Larry: I'll take you to the ball, Barbara Manatee!Barbara: Please don't go!Bill: I must!Barbara: Don't go!Bill: I must!Barbara: Don't!Bill: Must!Barbara: Don't, don't!Bill: Must, Must!Larry: Barbara Manatee! (manatee, manatee)You are the one for me! (one for me, one for me)Sent from up above (manatee from heaven)You are the one I love!Barbara Manatee (manatee, manatee)I'll be your mon ami (mon ami, mon ami)I'll take you to the ball (to the ball, to the ball)I hope you're not too tall (you might have trouble dancing.)Barbara: Bill! I've learned French!Bill: You have?!Barbara: Mais oui!Je suis manatee.See?!Bill: Oui! Oui! Mon ami!I always knew you could!I really hoped you would!Now can we go into the world and do noble things for the good of all?Barbara: Yes! But first Bill ...Will you take me to the ball?Oh Bill, will you take me to the ball?Bill: I can't dance.Barbara: You can't?!Bill: No.Barbara: I must go!Bill: Please don't go!Barbara: I mustBill: Don't go!Barbara: I must!Bill: Don't!Barbara: Must!Bill: Don't, don't!Barbara: Must, must!Larry: Barbara Manatee (manatee, manatee)You are the one --

I swear there are lots of times when you just know you are going to hit no matter how many outs you have and the same goes for when i have trips and two other people are in the pot someone always has that feeling that their gutter will hit.

You can feel whatever you want to feel in your gut. The math doesn't lie. If you make -EV plays because of gut feeling, you are on tilt. If you do it regularly, you're a donk. Truth hurts soimetimes.

it's a mix of both.i strictly play HU NLHE right now. so i'm doing a lot of basic math in my head and trusting my reads and reacting.I have to follow my reads when playing...gut or whatever you want to call it. It comes thru a means, and yea...it's not that "ohh, i think my flush is gonna hit..i have a feeling..."- Jordan