loose change

This documentary examines the events that took place on 9/11 in a manner that can certainly be called controversial, but is still VERY thought provoking and eyebrow raising. It's safe to say that its a must see film. However, it is very long for an internet vid (1 hr, 20 minutes) so I don't expect many 9-5'rs to watch this until they get home and have free time. I highly recommend it though and hopefully everyone will watch this with an open mind regardless of their political stance. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...&q=loose+changeDiscuss....I think people will have a lot to say after watching this.

This documentary examines the events that took place on 9/11 in a manner that can certainly be called controversial, but is still VERY thought provoking and eyebrow raising. It's safe to say that its a must see film. However, it is very long for an internet vid (1 hr, 20 minutes) so I don't expect many 9-5'rs to watch this until they get home and have free time. I highly reccommend it though and hopefully everyone will watch this with an open mind regardless of their political stance. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...&q=loose+changeDiscuss....I think people will have a lot to say after watching this.
VERY interesting....wow...I've never seen anything like it!My eyes are GLUED to the monitor...I'm getting very arous....wait a minute...I clicked on "Loose Cheryl" starring Shay Sweet...oops :oops:
This documentary examines the events that took place on 9/11 in a manner that can certainly be called controversial, but is still VERY thought provoking and eyebrow raising. It's safe to say that its a must see film. However, it is very long for an internet vid (1 hr, 20 minutes) so I don't expect many 9-5'rs to watch this until they get home and have free time. I highly reccommend it though and hopefully everyone will watch this with an open mind regardless of their political stance. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...&q=loose+changeDiscuss....I think people will have a lot to say after watching this.
VERY interesting....wow...I've never seen anything like it!My eyes are GLUED to the monitor...I'm getting very arous....wait a minute...I clicked on "Loose Cheryl" starring Shay Sweet...oops :oops:
after you finish and clean up check out the other vid :club:

I saw it a few months ago. It's thought provoking, but not original. These things are a dime a dozen.

I saw it a few months ago. It's thought provoking, but not original. These things are a dime a dozen.
Regardless of whether or not you believe whats put forth in this thing it was put together very well IMO. It manages to be very, very convincing.
Ok yea wow now that is an out of hand avatar. Good grief you must be 2 inches hard to need to have an avatar that big.
LOL I know I changed it when I saw how big it was... I'm trying to find a reasonably sized pic of my favorite MILF, Diane Lane, and I'm having some difficulty. This one ok? If not, anyone know of a program I can use to chop them down?
Ok yea wow now that is an out of hand avatar. Good grief you must be 2 inches hard to need to have an avatar that big.
LOL I know I changed it when I saw how big it was... I'm trying to find a reasonably sized pic of my favorite MILF, Diane Lane, and I'm having some difficulty. This one ok? If not, anyone know of a program I can use to chop them down?
I'm glad you laughed. Good to see someone can take a joke these days.
imageshack.us
I'm glad you laughed. Good to see someone can take a joke these days.
I also drive an F350, brag about how much I can bench, and save my bottle caps to show off how many beers I can drink.s/wAnd it's 2 cm, unfortunately :cry:
Edit it in irfanview.www.irfanview.com
By the way Golden this is a more recent, detail oriented version of the previous "Loose Change" that you saw. Just so u know..
By the way Golden this is a more recent, detail oriented version of the previous "Loose Change" that you saw. Just so u know..
Hell, I'll give it another look...
Report back. No sense in all of us who have seen the previous version to spend 80 minutes on it if it's a marginal upgrade.

For those of you who requested a recap of the video... I'll do my best.The creators of this documentary tackle many, if not all of the unanswered questions surrounding the 9/11 attacks with the help of hard evidence in the form of scientific data, eyewitness accounts, media sources (articles and video), tape recordings, inconsistencies in so called "expert opinions" etc. Without injecting my own personal opionion on the film, for the sake of an argument, I will list some of the assertions made by the filmmakers and I'll let everyone make their own decision on the argument presented.The films presents the following claims (these are the big ones):1) The Pentagon was not hit by a 757 Boeing Jet, but rather a cruise missile fired by a military helicopter. The crash site is inconsistent with damage by a jet of that size and they offer scientific data to prove this.2) The collapses of the twin towers and WTC7 were not caused by burning jet fuel at the site of impact, but rather a systematic and elaborate demolition executed from the 7th basement level on up. They offer evidence and attempt to prove this.3) The planes that hit the towers were not the original American Airlines flights but rather, remotely operated drone jets.4) Flight 93 did NOT crash in Pennsylvania. It was landed and evacuated in Cleveland following the evacuation of the entire airport. Again, they offer substantial evidence to prove this.5) The cell phone calls from the planes that hit the towers were fabricated.6) 9 out of the 13 hijackers are currently alive and well in the Middle East.7) Depsite the alleged indestructibility of the Boeings "black boxes" (data recorders), none of them were found in the wreckage at ground zero, but a paper passport was found and used to identify one of the terrorists.I'm sure I missed some stuff but that is just a brief list of the key points of the film off the top of my head. Sounds ridiculous right? I thought so too at first, but after watching it a second time I have a tough time disproving their argument or finding any gaping holes in it. I'm not saying I buy into everything put forth in this, but I am in no position to prove any of it false. I encourage everyone to take the time to watch this video and decide for themselves before immediately discrediting the creators as "conspiracy theorists". They manage to put together a very, very convincing piece of work.Golden and MDXS - I can't really compare the 2nd Edition to the previous one since I haven't seen it. Based on what I've read, there is a lot of extra footage and more evidence to support their ideas. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.And for anyone who's watched this already... check out this article about the inconsistencies of expert opinions on what caused the collapses. Again, tough to disprove any of this...http://www.911review.com/articles/jm/mslp_1.htmHopefully I'll get some good, well thought out responses aside from the obligatory ranting of skeptics. This at least deserves a discussion, even if you don't believe all of it.

3) The planes that hit the towers were not the original American Airlines flights but rather, remotely operated drone jets.4) Flight 93 did NOT crash in Pennsylvania. It was landed and evacuated in Cleveland following the evacuation of the entire airport. Again, they offer substantial evidence to prove this.5) The cell phone calls from the planes that hit the towers were fabricated.
Although I would like to, I can't watch at work.On the three points I quoted, what do they say of the civilians? If these folks didn't die, what happened?
3) The planes that hit the towers were not the original American Airlines flights but rather, remotely operated drone jets.4) Flight 93 did NOT crash in Pennsylvania. It was landed and evacuated in Cleveland following the evacuation of the entire airport. Again, they offer substantial evidence to prove this.5) The cell phone calls from the planes that hit the towers were fabricated.
Although I would like to, I can't watch at work.On the three points I quoted, what do they say of the civilians? If these folks didn't die, what happened?
They don't even attempt to throw a theory out there on that one.... they leave it up to the viewer to decide. If one were to guess... the words "imprisonment" or "execution" come to mind as horrible as it sounds.
Report back. No sense in all of us who have seen the previous version to spend 80 minutes on it if it's a marginal upgrade.
I'm only about a third of the way through, but there's a lot of updated information. I thought the first version was pretty compelling and thought provoking. The second has prettier graphics but seems a little more extreme in it's theories. Still compelling though, I hope one day 40 years from now we can finally get the goverment to release all it's information on 9/11, the way the Kennedy assassination records were released. I hate to come off like a conspiracy theorist, but this video (making the assumption that there's fact behind the claims, which may be a leap of faith) asks a lot of questions I'd like to see answered.
I'm only about a third of the way through, but there's a lot of updated information. I thought the first version was pretty compelling and thought provoking. The second has prettier graphics but seems a little more extreme in it's theories. Still compelling though, I hope one day 40 years from now we can finally get the goverment to release all it's information on 9/11, the way the Kennedy assassination records were released. I hate to come off like a conspiracy theorist, but this video (making the assumption that there's fact behind the claims, which may be a leap of faith) asks a lot of questions I'd like to see answered.

The filmmaker of this nonsense has several other videos out as well, you should check them out:1. "Carl Everett discusses the dinasours"2. "How our apollo moon missions took place in studio 8H of Rockefeller Plaza"3. "The Space Shuttle Challanger was actually a giant, remote controlled rocket built and launched by a guy named Timmy from Fresno"4. Pierre Sallinger's "TWA 800 was shot down by Gomer Pyle USMC" and5. "For those of you that think the Red Sox actually broke the 86 yr old drought and won the World Series, well, I got some land on the Moon for sale"I won't insult or flame the original creator of this thread. However, it's really sad that people even remotely buy into this bull, especially for those that lost family and/or friends in the attacks on 9/11. I have to go down to Toys R Us now and buy myself full scale, full sized remote controlled 767.

The filmmaker of this nonsense has several other videos out as well, you should check them out:1. "Carl Everett discusses the dinasours"2. "How our apollo moon missions took place in studio 8H of Rockefeller Plaza"3. "The Space Shuttle Challanger was actually a giant, remote controlled rocket built and launched by a guy named Timmy from Fresno"4. Pierre Sallinger's "TWA 800 was shot down by Gomer Pyle USMC" and5. "For those of you that think the Red Sox actually broke the 86 yr old drought and won the World Series, well, I got some land on the Moon for sale"I won't insult or flame the original creator of this thread. However, it's really sad that people even remotely buy into this bull, especially for those that lost family and/or friends in the attacks on 9/11. I have to go down to Toys R Us now and buy myself full scale, full sized remote controlled 767.
Did you watch the film? j/w

Of course not, if I want good science fiction I will gladly run down to blockbuster and find something that is entertaining. I have read plenty on the film (much more than your synopsis). So no need. And like I said, not trying to flame you or your opinion on the film. Really. The discussion is great, I just happen to find all of it pure and utter BS.

The most compelling parts of the video for me (assuming that the claims are valid, which I have not researched myself). 1. The only 3 buildings in history to collapse as the official result of a fire: World Trade 1, 2, and 7. 2. At least 3 privately held surveillance tapes of the Pentagon attack were seized by the FBI, and have never been released. 3. There was almost nothing left of the 757 which crashed into the Pentagon, despite the fact that the highest possible temperature that aviation fuel can burn is not enough to melt steel or titanium. I'm not saying there's a single word of truth in the video, because I don't know. I'm not saying that there's a single word of truth in the official version of the 9/11 events, because I don't know. What I'm saying is that I'd like to know what happened, and that it should be explored further, to whatever end.