Posted 28 August 2006 - 01:02 PM

he doesnt live in europe................... :club:

#22 Simeonov

Simeonov

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:03 PM

Raymer play in EPT he doesn't live in Europe :)American player win last seasson :club:

#23 Player1

Player1

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 04:04 AM

Lets face it. It seems like Daniel is a bit less eager to report his bad results than his good results. I have a question for you daniel, seriously: do you feel it is more painfull to report a bad result than a good result, or don't you really care too much?

#24 ladystr8

ladystr8

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Texas Hold

Posted 05 September 2006 - 07:02 AM

View PostPlayer1, on Friday, September 1st, 2006, 7:04 AM, said:

Lets face it. It seems like Daniel is a bit less eager to report his bad results than his good results. I have a question for you daniel, seriously: do you feel it is more painfull to report a bad result than a good result, or don't you really care too much?
Dude! Did you post this very rude and intrusive question on every board in the forum? It's like you are challenging Daniel in some way, almost like you have a cynical attitude towards him. Hello! OF COURSE it's more painful to report losses than wins! Have you been on this planet long? Any disappointment, whether it is cash or any other matter, is a disappointment and one isn't always eager to spread negativity. He reports his monetary losses right there with his gains ... are you just wanting a step-by-step replay about how he got those losses or what????Geez, man .... get some manners.

#25 Player1

Player1

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 06:43 PM

View Postladystr8, on Tuesday, September 5th, 2006, 5:02 PM, said:

Dude! Did you post this very rude and intrusive question on every board in the forum? It's like you are challenging Daniel in some way, almost like you have a cynical attitude towards him. Hello! OF COURSE it's more painful to report losses than wins! Have you been on this planet long? Any disappointment, whether it is cash or any other matter, is a disappointment and one isn't always eager to spread negativity. He reports his monetary losses right there with his gains ... are you just wanting a step-by-step replay about how he got those losses or what????Geez, man .... get some manners.
Your posting is not exactly manner full, I would say.But for your information: there were no rudenes in my posting.Just a simple question to understand the psychology of a super pro.It could have been, that these guys simply don't care about the losses,as they are part of the game. This is - I understand - the approach Berry Greenstein and Chip Reese is having.I found it interesting, that apparantly Daniel N. does seem to bother about his loss.

#26 DanielNegreanu

DanielNegreanu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Root Admin
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 12:44 AM

last updated Nov 7th, 2006.
Posted Image

#27 Moneyball16

Moneyball16

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,747 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Baseball, Movies
  • Favorite Poker Game:2-7TD or Holdem

Posted 08 November 2006 - 03:18 AM

I thought DN wasnt allowed to comment on Poker After Dark. Guess he made out with the money though.

#28 armen13

armen13

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 08:51 PM

too much time on my hands calvulated the following:So far in 2006 (excluding PAD which I beleive was a small field)In the money % 27.78%Final table % 13.89%Top 3% 5.56%ROI (including PAD) 357.71%nice!!! :club:

#29 ForRealDD

ForRealDD

Poker Forum Redneck

• Members
  • 3,210 posts
  • Interests:Lawn Darts and finger paint

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:43 PM

View PostDanielNegreanu, on Wednesday, November 8th, 2006, 12:44 AM, said:

last updated Nov 7th, 2006.
Curious to know if you factor in your travel/expenses to your overall profit?
It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.

#30 Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,998 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Texas Holdem, HORSE

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:36 PM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on Wednesday, May 31st, 2006, 4:10 PM, said:

tax deductible :club:
I love your avatar.Isnt that sickboy from trainspotting??? lol,DN is a bloody legend.

#31 gtycoon

gtycoon

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:horse

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:18 PM

View Postgkunit20, on Sunday, April 16th, 2006, 7:44 PM, said:

Why? No one reads this forum.
I must be no one cause I'm reading it LOL.I think Daniel is a great tournament player and would love to have his talent at the poker tables. As long as he can continue to profit like that I would be happy with it so I'm sure he is. Or perhaps Daniel would want to win more. :club:
~ gtycoon ~
"You call, it's gonna be all over baby" - Scotty Nguyen
Poker Blog

#32 GeneralGeeWhiz

GeneralGeeWhiz

Go Niners

• Members
  • 5,191 posts
  • Interests:mtt bubbles, girls, fast cars and golf.
  • Favorite Poker Game:mtt bubbles

Posted 15 June 2008 - 08:07 AM

daniel, post 2007 results?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users