#41 PokerIntheEye

PokerIntheEye

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:holdem

Posted 07 August 2006 - 11:20 PM

View PostPlayer1, on Saturday, August 5th, 2006, 4:25 PM, said:

When you see Daniels Tournament results, he actually do post his buy in, his result and his profit or deficit on each tournament.In cash games, buy in does not matter much, since they play with a cap of 100,000 $ per person per pot in the cash games, or in case of a straddle a cap of 150,000 $ per person per pot. You can pretty easily assume, that Daniel always is capable of matching the cap. You can as easily assume, that Daniel will not dry out in the game on the small side of 2 mio$ (based on his reported lows in his games).But if you think of joining the game, I am not sure, but I think you can join for a minimum of 50,000 $ - Daniel will have to confirm this.
I was just wondering how much he initially buys in a limit game, and also wanted to know how many times he rebuys in a tournament. Basically what I'm curious about is how deep into his pockets he digs.I've heard rumors of alot of rebuys in highstakes tournies. I'm pretty sure they are just rumors but they sound plausible with his money.Like the one I heard about half a dozen rebuys in one tournament at $11 grand a pop.

#42 HollowTippedBet

HollowTippedBet

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:im getting sick of holdem, so lets say Badugi

Posted 11 August 2006 - 11:25 PM

Daniel I dont know if you will ever see this but ill try asking anyway. Barry Greenstien said that he averages four losing months a year, I was just wondering if u had similar results.
"Humanity's gone, smoked up in a gravity bong, by a democrat republican Cheech and Chong"
- Immortal Techinque

#43 canadapoker5

canadapoker5

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold`em

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:17 PM

Doing Canada proud Daniel. Good job!

#44 k-10isnogood

k-10isnogood

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:44 PM

Danny new to the forums and i love it. I've read you for about a year now i finally know what your talking about. I have seen how much your hourly rate is (and it's pretty good i might add) but what is your hourly rate in tournaments and outside of playing for tv time and prestige is it really worth your time to play in tourney's.
I shoulda broke your thumb

#45 shynepo3

shynepo3

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 02:30 PM

Don't mean to be a prick Daniel, but you going to update and add your big 1mil loss recently?....Just saw that hand w/ Gus Hansen on High Stakes...where you 66 full gets beat w/ his 55 quads.....painful to watch, even though I read it in your blog a few months ago.

#46 mcpickl

mcpickl

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 11:57 AM

View Postshynepo3, on Wednesday, August 16th, 2006, 2:30 PM, said:

Don't mean to be a prick Daniel, but you going to update and add your big 1mil loss recently?....Just saw that hand w/ Gus Hansen on High Stakes...where you 66 full gets beat w/ his 55 quads.....painful to watch, even though I read it in your blog a few months ago.
too late
"I ain't on Team Scotty...I'll tell you that. Never been. Never will be. How bout that, buddy?" Erick Lindgren

#47 Player1

Player1

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 04:05 AM

Lets face it. It seems like Daniel is a bit less eager to report his bad results than his good results. I have a question for you daniel, seriously: do you feel it is more painfull to report a bad result than a good result, or don't you really care too much?

#48 KONGOS

KONGOS

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 603 posts
  • Interests:Music, Running, Snowboarding, Poker

Posted 01 September 2006 - 10:27 AM

View PostPlayer1, on Friday, September 1st, 2006, 5:05 AM, said:

Lets face it. It seems like Daniel is a bit less eager to report his bad results than his good results. I have a question for you daniel, seriously: do you feel it is more painfull to report a bad result than a good result, or don't you really care too much?
FYI....He hasn't updated any of his results. His big game loss, his main event cash, his online winnings, etc.

#49 Player1

Player1

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 04:04 AM

View PostKONGOS, on Friday, September 1st, 2006, 8:27 PM, said:

FYI....He hasn't updated any of his results. His big game loss, his main event cash, his online winnings, etc.
Not news my friend. And I have posted my entry both under tournaments- and under cashgame results. Daniel did pretty bad in tournaments after his posting. For instance, he spend 49,000$ at a 1,000$ tourney, using 48 rebuys. So my question is why does daniel not like to present his negative results for us. And what does that in general suggest about the psychology of poker

#50 Naked_Cowboy

Naked_Cowboy

the dynamo of volition

• Members
  • 4,479 posts
  • Interests:playing all your best games

Posted 04 September 2006 - 10:20 PM

i think it suggests that... he's busy and hasn't updated since before the WSOP. when he gets around to it, it'll all be updated.
~certified bumhunter~

#51 KONGOS

KONGOS

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 12:51 AM

View PostPlayer1, on Monday, September 4th, 2006, 5:04 AM, said:

Not news my friend. And I have posted my entry both under tournaments- and under cashgame results. Daniel did pretty bad in tournaments after his posting. For instance, he spend 49,000$ at a 1,000$ tourney, using 48 rebuys. So my question is why does daniel not like to present his negative results for us. And what does that in general suggest about the psychology of poker
Seriously?...maybe you could explain to me what all those "-" signs are.

#52 DanielShouldBeAMan

DanielShouldBeAMan

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 02:53 PM

Daniel should be a man and own up to the fact he lost a million bucks at the end of July by posting it in his cash game results. C'mon Daniel, don't be afraid to admit you messed up! I still love ya Daniel. :club:

#53 DanielShouldBeAMan

DanielShouldBeAMan

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 09:20 AM

I guess Daniel is still a boy. So, I'll post his results:A BIG FAT ZERO!0

#54 Negreanu-Fan

Negreanu-Fan

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL Hold Em

Posted 11 September 2006 - 05:27 PM

On what channel does it show cash games played? Only poker I see in this poker tours and Main event on ESPN. Channels anyone? :club:

#55 KONGOS

KONGOS

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 06:41 PM

View PostNegreanu-Fan, on Monday, September 11th, 2006, 6:27 PM, said:

On what channel does it show cash games played? Only poker I see in this poker tours and Main event on ESPN. Channels anyone? :club:
Only cash game going on tv right now is High Stakes Poker on GSN. Monday nights at 9pm, but the season is almost over.

#56 Player1

Player1

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 12:09 AM

Daniel has updated. You are a man DN.Still, when you have time.Tell us how you deal with wins and losses psychological.We all need this knowledge

#57 TheCorporation3

TheCorporation3

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,142 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Texas Holdem

Posted 15 September 2006 - 09:49 PM

View PostPlayer1, on Wednesday, September 13th, 2006, 1:09 AM, said:

Daniel has updated. You are a man DN.Still, when you have time.Tell us how you deal with wins and losses psychological.We all need this knowledge
QFT
"Welcome the Jungle baby." - Scotty Nguyen, 05 WSOP short handed final table event where Doyle wins his 10th.

#58 beans-n-icewater

beans-n-icewater

IM SHITTIN AGAIN!

• Members
  • 5,168 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:one with beer

Posted 15 September 2006 - 10:05 PM

View PostHollowTippedBet, on Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 2:25 AM, said:

Daniel I dont know if you will ever see this but ill try asking anyway. Barry Greenstien said that he averages four losing months a year, I was just wondering if u had similar results.
Yeah...And if he answers this, Id like to get his opinion also....Should I post the ending of the physical story or continue with the "movie star" saga?(holding breath between Corona swigs)

#59 quadaces

quadaces

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 10:22 AM

View PostDanielNegreanu, on Saturday, July 22nd, 2006, 4:14 PM, said:

Updated.
Hasnt updated since July. Is DN broke or did the bus finally get him? :club:

#60 2centsworth

2centsworth

Poker Forum Newbie