• Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

#41 -caveman-

-caveman-

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 08:10 PM

All I know is if the standings are after 4 matches, then the Donk Squad should have 100 points, because I finished 2nd in Match 4 (Jan. 31). My FCP Poker screen name is ChileShooter

#42 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 8,260 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 09:05 PM

when are the standings going to be corrected?

#43 MikePatrick

MikePatrick

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:Pokah, sports

Posted 03 February 2006 - 11:32 AM

Attaboy caveman.For that and your hot avatar, you get team MVP award.Now how many more matches are there, cuz my work sked is NOT complying, and I won't be able to play until the week after next.(Feb 12, 13, 14)
2005, 2006 Golden Nuts champion
2006 TRC Player of the Year

Bonus whoring everywhere as 'Patty98'

#44 Figger

Figger

Searchin for my lost shaker of salt

• Members
  • 1,359 posts
  • Interests:At my age? Breathing!
  • Favorite Poker Game:Up Your Giggy!

Posted 03 February 2006 - 11:39 AM

It appears that SFKid and Custom have fallen off the face of the earth.I have the points, after four matches as follows: Team Total Points1 Kdawg 3802 SF Kid 2103 Custom 1703 Figger 1705 Suited_Up 1406 Zimmer 1007 PM Jackson 708 Royal 09 Smokewagons 0
A friend in need....Is a Pest !

#45 leftygolfer

leftygolfer

Back and better than ever

• Members
  • 3,995 posts
  • Interests:Making the correct decisions

Posted 03 February 2006 - 12:15 PM

Thanks for the update
QUOTE (speedz99 @ Monday, May 4th, 2009, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find you all to be unfunny and annoying.

Ok, I think I'm going to venture out of the house for the first time in a few days. A round of golf in the sun will do me some good.

Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become your habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your legacy.
-Jack Nicklaus

#46 custom36

custom36

FCP Veteran, Politico

• Members
  • 16,157 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'em

Posted 03 February 2006 - 01:03 PM

Figger said:

It appears that SFKid and Custom have fallen off the face of the earth.I have the points, after four matches as follows: Team Total Points1 Kdawg 3802 SF Kid 2103 Custom 1703 Figger 1705 Suited_Up 1406 Zimmer 1007 PM Jackson 708 Royal 09 Smokewagons 0
It's been a rough few days for me. And SFKid's supposed to do it. Lord knows I'm doing enough as it is. I haven't been keeping track because I'm not supposed to.If you want to keep track of them the rest of the way, create a thread that you can edit and I'll sticky it.

#47 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 8,260 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 05:19 PM

Nice job figger. If only the people running this thing were as half as organised as you, we'd maybe know exactly what is going on.

#48 custom36

custom36

FCP Veteran, Politico

• Members
  • 16,157 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'em

Posted 03 February 2006 - 06:13 PM

Ottawa_Biatch said:

Nice job figger. If only the people running this thing were as half as organised as you, we'd maybe know exactly what is going on.
Excuse me???

#49 Smokewagons

Smokewagons

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 810 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 01:42 AM

custom36 said:

Ottawa_Biatch said:

Excuse me???
Seriously. Custom has done a lot of work on this and so have I. And if need be I'll take over the score keeping responsibility but we thought SFKid would do it. Let's just try to be a little fair people

#50 Figger

Figger

• Members
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 01:05 PM

Smokewagons said:

custom36 said:

Ottawa_Biatch said:

Excuse me???
Seriously. Custom has done a lot of work on this and so have I. And if need be I'll take over the score keeping responsibility but we thought SFKid would do it. Let's just try to be a little fair people
I completely agree. Custom, SFKid, Smoke and I'm sure others have done a lot of work and have done a great job considering all the curve balls that have been thrown them.The only reason I have been keeping track is because I wanted to know where my team stood...I've railed every match to support my teammates and support the competition in general.I don't think it hurts to have a few people keeping track just to be sure the points are awarded accurately.

#51 Smokewagons

Smokewagons

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 810 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 01:42 PM

Figger said:

Smokewagons said:

custom36 said:

Ottawa_Biatch said:

Excuse me???
I completely agree. Custom, SFKid, Smoke and I'm sure others have done a lot of work and have done a great job considering all the curve balls that have been thrown them.The only reason I have been keeping track is because I wanted to know where my team stood...I've railed every match to support my teammates and support the competition in general.I don't think it hurts to have a few people keeping track just to be sure the points are awarded accurately.
I agree and we welcome any help. Do you want to take over keeping track of the games and scores? If not I'll just start a new thread and can take it over

#52 Figger

Figger

• Members
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 03:04 PM

Smokewagons said:

Figger said:

Smokewagons said:

custom36 said:

Ottawa_Biatch said:

Excuse me???
I agree and we welcome any help. Do you want to take over keeping track of the games and scores? If not I'll just start a new thread and can take it over
I will gladly keep track of the points. I don't mind if someone else does too, sort of a double check. Some of the login names are different from forum names, so the hardest part is sometimes figuring out who is who, but is easily resolved just by asking.I will start a new thread posting the scores. Custom, if you would do me the favor of putting a sticky on it.Thanks.

#53 Smokewagons

Smokewagons

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 810 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 03:14 PM

I don't have a list of all the FCP and Forum names but I do have a list of all the Forum names on their respective teams. Do you want me to PM that to you or do you already have it?

#54 SFkid

SFkid

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:sports,movies,friends

Posted 05 February 2006 - 10:01 AM

I am so sorry guys I have been away for the past few days.Figger thanks for keeping track of the points.It cant hurt to have an extra person keeping track of the points.Again please take it easy on custom.This is my job.I may not update it right away,but I will always get the update before the next match.

#55 SFkid

SFkid

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:sports,movies,friends

Posted 05 February 2006 - 10:06 AM

Figger thanks for pointing out my mistake.I messed up the count because I gave too many points to first.

#56 Figger

Figger

• Members
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 10:55 AM

SFkid said:

I am so sorry guys I have been away for the past few days.Figger thanks for keeping track of the points.It cant hurt to have an extra person keeping track of the points.Again please take it easy on custom.This is my job.I may not update it right away,but I will always get the update before the next match.
No problem. SFKid, go ahead and keep the updated point count in this thread. I'll keep tracking too and will let you know if I have something different.Good luck to everyone tonight. Well, not everyone...just edub.

#57 Don Giovanni

Don Giovanni

Custom member title

• Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 11:23 AM

what time is todays match

#58 Figger

Figger

• Members
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:04 PM

Don Giovanni said:

what time is todays match
9:30pm EST

#59 DunkinDonuts

DunkinDonuts

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:Tickling your taste buds

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:32 AM

Can I play?
- Good to the last drop -

IPB Image

#60 Smokewagons

Smokewagons

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 810 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 02:26 PM

Update for the scores:My team (Floppy Nuts): +140PMJackson's Team: +100Zimmer's Team (Donk Squad): +70So that means the new standings are:1.KDawg's team 380 pts2.Figger's team 310 pts2.PmJackson's team 310pts3.Sfkid's team 210 pts5.Custom's team 170 pts5.Donk Squad 170 pts6. Floppy Nuts 140 pts6.Suited_Up's team 140 pts8.Royaltour's team 0 ptsWill you check that SFKid and make sure it's right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users