Jump to content


the offical fcpfc standings


  • Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

#21 Smokewagons

Smokewagons

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 810 posts
  • Location:Augusta,GA

Posted 31 January 2006 - 06:31 AM

theone said:

BC4Jesus said:

Smokewagons said:

Alright BC4Jesus we need you to get us on the score board tonight!!Anyone know how TheOne did last night?
Sorry, had a BAD night tonight. I'll make up for it next go around. Promise.
I was doing fine...til we got all the money in with my eights against their fives and two outer on the river and I was out in fifth I think. Up to that point, I was never in trouble and had plenty o chips... Damn two outers. Part of it though. It aint over yet.... :club:
You're damn right it ain't over it's only week 2. We're just getting the bad luck out of our system and giving the other teams a false sense of confidence before we PWN their ass. TarheelAce will get it started off for us tonight with victory and all will be good.BTW Tarheel did you get your tournament tickets?[/b]

#22 CodyHartman

CodyHartman

    My Son is More Punk Rawk Then You

  • Members
  • 3,687 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:PDX, Orygun
  • Interests:My new baby boy, my pugs, my awesome wife of 6 years, MMA, pokah, and my nintendo DS.
  • Favorite Poker Game:$.50/1 LHE

Posted 31 January 2006 - 07:33 AM

HoosierAlum said:

K-Dawgs team PWNS! And the first pick hasn't even played a game that counted yet. Looks like a runaway.
werd
Stars: KingOfDaClub
UB & Tilt: CodyHartman

Need rakeback? PM me

#23 MikePatrick

MikePatrick

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 436 posts
  • Location:Toronto
  • Interests:Pokah, sports

Posted 31 January 2006 - 10:37 AM

Forgive the ignorance please, but how many more weeks in this? I have to get set up for a game, and my work sked is being a complete byotch!!!!
2005, 2006 Golden Nuts champion
2006 TRC Player of the Year

Bonus whoring everywhere as 'Patty98'

#24 Royal_Tour

Royal_Tour

    Sherlock Holmes of butt sex

  • Members
  • 14,322 posts
  • Location:Ontario

Posted 31 January 2006 - 12:46 PM

Posted Image



#25 RhinestoneCowboy

RhinestoneCowboy

    I'm Fu*king RodReynolds!!

  • Members
  • 7,189 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 31 January 2006 - 12:53 PM

Royal_Tour said:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 Royal_Tour

Royal_Tour

    Sherlock Holmes of butt sex

  • Members
  • 14,322 posts
  • Location:Ontario

Posted 31 January 2006 - 01:02 PM

Here's The Real Crybabies!!Take your 4 year old with his earing outta ma face beeatchPosted Image



#27 RhinestoneCowboy

RhinestoneCowboy

    I'm Fu*king RodReynolds!!

  • Members
  • 7,189 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 31 January 2006 - 01:16 PM

Who is representing team poo poo tonight?

#28 mk

mk

    nord-américain racaille

  • Members
  • 9,858 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 01:24 PM

Me. You will know when I open my first pot because this is the move I like to make on the BB just to let him know I'm serious:Posted Image

#29 goose

goose

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 2,154 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:St. Catharines, ON
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 31 January 2006 - 08:25 PM

I love how I paid to be in a league where my team never shows and I'm not told when I'm supposed to play.

#30 -caveman-

-caveman-

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 99 posts
  • Location:Aurora, CO

Posted 31 January 2006 - 08:26 PM

goose said:

I love how I paid to be in a league where my team never shows and I'm not told when I'm supposed to play.
Dude, I am chileshooter in the poker clientI finished 2ndTHE DONK SQUAD WILL WIN!

#31 goose

goose

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 2,154 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:St. Catharines, ON
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 31 January 2006 - 08:32 PM

phew... thank god.I though crazyivan was supposed to be playing tonight... nice job

#32 SpeedKills

SpeedKills

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 3,516 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Poker, Soccer

Posted 01 February 2006 - 01:12 AM

what were the results from tonight?

#33 mk

mk

    nord-américain racaille

  • Members
  • 9,858 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 04:39 AM

i was playing way too many tables (aka not paying attention) and made an idiotic call preflop with JJ. so yeah. sorry poo poos. i'll focus on the fcpc next time.

#34 Mercury69

Mercury69

    Half man! Half man!

  • Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pftph!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 01 February 2006 - 01:19 PM

Put me on a team!!!! Pick me! Pick me! I'll play for anyone that currently has zero points. Or maybe it's too late. Next season, I'm down with this like a fat kid on cake.
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#35 seacucumber

seacucumber

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 818 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 01:25 PM

SFkid said:

This will be where we keep track for the whole season.I will edit this post after each match.Here are the standings through 3 matchs:1.KDawg's team 520 pts2.Custom's team 270 pts3.Suited_Up's team 140 pts3.PMJackson's team 140 pts5.Figger's team 100 pts6.Sfkid' team 70 pts7.Donk Squad 0 pts 7.Royaltour's team 0 pts 7. Floppy Nuts 0 ptsEdit - Last changed on 1/30.

SFkid said:

1st 1402nd 1003rd 70
I don't know the actual results but the points do not appear to add up here. If the current standing is after 3 matches, the total points should be 930 (3* (140+100+70)). It looks like the standing was meant for 4 matches since the points add up to 1240 (4* (140+100+70)). If that's the case, Figger's team should have 170 points which means another team (or teams) may also not have the correct total points. I haven't been tracking the results but KDawg's team having 520 points would mean that that team had won 1st three times and then 2nd once. Just a quick observation for what it's worth.

#36 Bizzle

Bizzle

    Ninja

  • Members
  • 6,892 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rochester, NY
  • Interests:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic=54291

Posted 01 February 2006 - 01:34 PM

seacucumber said:

I don't know the actual results but the points do not appear to add up here. If the current standing is after 3 matches, the total points should be 930 (3* (140+100+70)). It looks like the standing was meant for 4 matches since the points add up to 1240 (4* (140+100+70)). If that's the case, Figger's team should have 170 points which means another team (or teams) may also not have the correct total points. I haven't been tracking the results but KDawg's team having 520 points would mean that that team had won 1st three times and then 2nd once. Just a quick observation for what it's worth.
Current standings are after 4 matches. KDawgs team has won 3 times and gotten second once.Standings are still not correct in 2 different ways. I will let the organizers figure that part out for themselves.

#37 Figger

Figger

    Searchin for my lost shaker of salt

  • Members
  • 1,359 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sarasota, FL
  • Interests:At my age? Breathing!
  • Favorite Poker Game:Up Your Giggy!

Posted 01 February 2006 - 01:46 PM

Bizzle said:

seacucumber said:

I don't know the actual results but the points do not appear to add up here. If the current standing is after 3 matches, the total points should be 930 (3* (140+100+70)). It looks like the standing was meant for 4 matches since the points add up to 1240 (4* (140+100+70)). If that's the case, Figger's team should have 170 points which means another team (or teams) may also not have the correct total points. I haven't been tracking the results but KDawg's team having 520 points would mean that that team had won 1st three times and then 2nd once. Just a quick observation for what it's worth.
Current standings are after 4 matches. KDawgs team has won 3 times and gotten second once.Standings are still not correct in 2 different ways. I will let the organizers figure that part out for themselves.
I have tracked all the matches and can tell you the total finishing order of every match.Kdawg's team has only won 2 and come in 2nd once. They're total points should be 380. And Sea is correct, we have 170 points....I will post more when I get home. My anal retentive ass has this all laid out in a spreadsheet.
A friend in need....Is a Pest !

#38 Royal_Tour

Royal_Tour

    Sherlock Holmes of butt sex

  • Members
  • 14,322 posts
  • Location:Ontario

Posted 01 February 2006 - 02:03 PM

what i dont understand is,3 matches in, after the initial 2 were scrapped we, (Poo Poo McMuffins were forced to switch out players around because our player MK, didnt have a ticket.and when he brought up hte issue, we had to sacrifice our strategic plan of MK playing 3rd, for 4th, and thus weve gone to hell as a team.i'm pretty sure match 3 & 4 should be replayed because of this problem.It would sound like i'm joking, but i'm goin for review upstairs.flag on the play.

#39 Figger

Figger

    Searchin for my lost shaker of salt

  • Members
  • 1,359 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sarasota, FL
  • Interests:At my age? Breathing!
  • Favorite Poker Game:Up Your Giggy!

Posted 01 February 2006 - 03:14 PM

Royal_Tour said:

what i dont understand is,3 matches in, after the initial 2 were scrapped we, (Poo Poo McMuffins were forced to switch out players around because our player MK, didnt have a ticket.and when he brought up hte issue, we had to sacrifice our strategic plan of MK playing 3rd, for 4th, and thus weve gone to hell as a team.i'm pretty sure match 3 & 4 should be replayed because of this problem.It would sound like i'm joking, but i'm goin for review upstairs.flag on the play.
There will be no reversal. Call on the field stands... Even your boy MK admitted he was multi-tabling and wasn't paying attention. I think as a coach you need to fine your player for not having his head in the game.
A friend in need....Is a Pest !

#40 custom36

custom36

    FCP Veteran, Politico

  • Members
  • 16,157 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wisconsin
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'em

Posted 01 February 2006 - 03:26 PM

Figger said:

Royal_Tour said:

what i dont understand is,3 matches in, after the initial 2 were scrapped we, (Poo Poo McMuffins were forced to switch out players around because our player MK, didnt have a ticket.and when he brought up hte issue, we had to sacrifice our strategic plan of MK playing 3rd, for 4th, and thus weve gone to hell as a team.i'm pretty sure match 3 & 4 should be replayed because of this problem.It would sound like i'm joking, but i'm goin for review upstairs.flag on the play.
There will be no reversal. Call on the field stands... Even your boy MK admitted he was multi-tabling and wasn't paying attention. I think as a coach you need to fine your player for not having his head in the game.
I'm sorry coach. Only the officials are allowed to review plays.And quite frankly, the officials are busy.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users