Jump to content


The Hideout


  • Please log in to reply
80425 replies to this topic

#21 Golden

Golden

    Still alive.

  • Members
  • 12,042 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington, DC
  • Interests:SeatsPro.com - Sports, Concert and Theater Tickets at the Lowest Prices!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE 180-Man SnGs

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:27 PM

Demonde said:

the hideout?
Best I could do on short notice. Names it after a radio show I used to listen to in Virginia called "Radio Hideout". They moved from VA to Florida a while back though.
Hideout Godfather 4 Life

#22 Golden

Golden

    Still alive.

  • Members
  • 12,042 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington, DC
  • Interests:SeatsPro.com - Sports, Concert and Theater Tickets at the Lowest Prices!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE 180-Man SnGs

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:28 PM

PAYforUSC said:

what day does 24 come on? i saw a preview on Fox i believe.
Monday nights in Boston.
Hideout Godfather 4 Life

#23 bigkg

bigkg

    Douchebag

  • Members
  • 5,070 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:IUB
  • Interests:IU basketball

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:28 PM

This thread is gaining some steam. I like.

#24 KowboyKoop

KowboyKoop

    The Excellence of Execution

  • Members
  • 9,131 posts
  • Location:Des Moines, Iowa

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:28 PM

gkunit20 said:

Thank you. I love punch and pie. Unfortunatly, Futurama is almost on, so I have to go watch that. Family Guy was a disappointmant tonight on Adult Swim. TBS showed the same episode about an hour earlier. Don't these stations communicate. Anyway, Goodnight for now. Congradulations to Scotty Nguyen on having his first WPT finish above 4 place be a win.And props to KowboyKoop for banging lots of hot chicks on a regular basis.
Thanks bud. 'ppreciate it.
KowboyKoop >>>>>>>>>>> Teneight


Five years in the making

#25 gkunit20

gkunit20

    Professor Backwards

  • Members
  • 11,262 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Desolation Row

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:28 PM

It's a good name. The Hideout. Where we can shoot the breeze and have fun. I like it.

#26 Golden

Golden

    Still alive.

  • Members
  • 12,042 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington, DC
  • Interests:SeatsPro.com - Sports, Concert and Theater Tickets at the Lowest Prices!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE 180-Man SnGs

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:29 PM

bigkg said:

Golden said:

It's currently in Season 5. I only started watching last season and the show is like really good drugs.
I was addicted Season 1 and 2, Season 3 sucked and completely turned me off. Season 4 was alright, at least caught my attention, and this new Season rocks.
Damn skippy. I have been glued to the TV this season.
Hideout Godfather 4 Life

#27 bigkg

bigkg

    Douchebag

  • Members
  • 5,070 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:IUB
  • Interests:IU basketball

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:29 PM

KowboyKoop said:

bigkg said:

KowboyKoop said:

Alan Webb will end up winning an Olympic Gold Medal before Dathan Ritzenhein will. In fact, Ritz may never do so. Discuss.
Who? Are they from like Antarctica? Never heard of them.
They're from the United States.
Really, what do they play like cricket or something?

#28 Pupsta

Pupsta

    FCPHA Chauffeur

  • Members
  • 8,419 posts
  • Location:Vegas baby!

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:30 PM

Golden said:

Pupsta said:

i've never seen 24.i'm definitely in the minority.my birthday's coming up soon if anyonew ants to send me season 1-whatever on dvd
It's currently in Season 5. I only started watching last season and the show is like really good drugs.
is it at all possible to get into the show midway through? that's what's always killed me, i keep missing season premieres, and i assume that it's kind of like a soap opera, where i'll be too lost to be able to start in the middle.

#29 Golden

Golden

    Still alive.

  • Members
  • 12,042 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington, DC
  • Interests:SeatsPro.com - Sports, Concert and Theater Tickets at the Lowest Prices!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE 180-Man SnGs

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:30 PM

KowboyKoop said:

gkunit20 said:

Thank you. I love punch and pie. Unfortunatly, Futurama is almost on, so I have to go watch that. Family Guy was a disappointmant tonight on Adult Swim. TBS showed the same episode about an hour earlier. Don't these stations communicate. Anyway, Goodnight for now. Congradulations to Scotty Nguyen on having his first WPT finish above 4 place be a win.And props to KowboyKoop for banging lots of hot chicks on a regular basis.
Thanks bud. 'ppreciate it.
If it's the truth Koop, then have at it brother. And be sure to post pics of those women
Hideout Godfather 4 Life

#30 KowboyKoop

KowboyKoop

    The Excellence of Execution

  • Members
  • 9,131 posts
  • Location:Des Moines, Iowa

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:30 PM

bigkg said:

KowboyKoop said:

bigkg said:

KowboyKoop said:

Alan Webb will end up winning an Olympic Gold Medal before Dathan Ritzenhein will. In fact, Ritz may never do so. Discuss.
Who? Are they from like Antarctica? Never heard of them.
They're from the United States.
Really, what do they play like cricket or something?
They run. Webb is a middle distance runner. Ritz is more of a 10K'er.
KowboyKoop >>>>>>>>>>> Teneight


Five years in the making

#31 gkunit20

gkunit20

    Professor Backwards

  • Members
  • 11,262 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Desolation Row

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:30 PM

Golden said:

bigkg said:

Golden said:

It's currently in Season 5. I only started watching last season and the show is like really good drugs.
I was addicted Season 1 and 2, Season 3 sucked and completely turned me off. Season 4 was alright, at least caught my attention, and this new Season rocks.
Damn skippy. I have been glued to the TV this season.
I'm not a huge 24 fan. I LOVE Monk and House. 2 best TV shows IMO.

#32 TheRake_MD23

TheRake_MD23

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,027 posts
  • Location:Clarks Summit

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:30 PM

KowboyKoop said:

Alan Webb will end up winning an Olympic Gold Medal before Dathan Ritzenhein will. In fact, Ritz may never do so. Discuss.
Is webb still at Michigan?I like your topic however it will be hard for any american to win the olympics in mid-distance to long distance races.Nice thread GoldenReminds me of the opener of Jim Breuers show on Sirius...

#33 Golden

Golden

    Still alive.

  • Members
  • 12,042 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington, DC
  • Interests:SeatsPro.com - Sports, Concert and Theater Tickets at the Lowest Prices!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE 180-Man SnGs

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:31 PM

gkunit20 said:

Golden said:

bigkg said:

Golden said:

It's currently in Season 5. I only started watching last season and the show is like really good drugs.
I was addicted Season 1 and 2, Season 3 sucked and completely turned me off. Season 4 was alright, at least caught my attention, and this new Season rocks.
Damn skippy. I have been glued to the TV this season.
I'm not a huge 24 fan. I LOVE Monk and House. 2 best TV shows IMO.
House is amazing. Never thought I would like the show, but one episode and I was down.
Hideout Godfather 4 Life

#34 KowboyKoop

KowboyKoop

    The Excellence of Execution

  • Members
  • 9,131 posts
  • Location:Des Moines, Iowa

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:32 PM

TheRake_MD23 said:

KowboyKoop said:

Alan Webb will end up winning an Olympic Gold Medal before Dathan Ritzenhein will. In fact, Ritz may never do so. Discuss.
Is webb still at Michigan?I like your topic however it will be hard for any american to win the olympics in mid-distance to long distance races.Nice thread GoldenReminds me of the opener of Jim Breuers show on Sirius...
uhhh...no..Webb turned pro two years ago I think. Two or three even. Anyways...Webb winning a gold someday isn't as unrealistic as you may think...he is getting awfully good...and he is still pretty young. (23?? maybe 22)
KowboyKoop >>>>>>>>>>> Teneight


Five years in the making

#35 Demonde

Demonde

    Spurts of Posting followed by Crippling Regret

  • Members
  • 1,445 posts
  • Interests:music, buddhism

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:32 PM

SCOTTY NGUYEN!

#36 Golden

Golden

    Still alive.

  • Members
  • 12,042 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington, DC
  • Interests:SeatsPro.com - Sports, Concert and Theater Tickets at the Lowest Prices!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE 180-Man SnGs

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:32 PM

TheRake_MD23 said:

KowboyKoop said:

Alan Webb will end up winning an Olympic Gold Medal before Dathan Ritzenhein will. In fact, Ritz may never do so. Discuss.
Is webb still at Michigan?I like your topic however it will be hard for any american to win the olympics in mid-distance to long distance races.Nice thread GoldenReminds me of the opener of Jim Breuers show on Sirius...
Thanks man.
Hideout Godfather 4 Life

#37 Pupsta

Pupsta

    FCPHA Chauffeur

  • Members
  • 8,419 posts
  • Location:Vegas baby!

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:32 PM

i'm watching how i met your mother right now...it's a pretty damn funny show. CBS's monday night lineup is pretty solid.

#38 rsmbox

rsmbox

    E-Lame

  • Members
  • 2,441 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:33 PM

i saw one episode of 24...it was the first ep of season 3 i think...never really got into it, kind of like lost
When you lose over and over again, it just becomes natural.


#39 76clubs

76clubs

    Retired

  • Members
  • 4,666 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not Boston

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:33 PM

gkunit20 said:

Thank you. I love punch and pie. Unfortunatly, Futurama is almost on, so I have to go watch that. Family Guy was a disappointmant tonight on Adult Swim. TBS showed the same episode about an hour earlier. Don't these stations communicate. Anyway, Goodnight for now. Congradulations to Scotty Nguyen on having his first WPT finish above 4 place be a win.And props to Golden for starting this awesome thread.
we have much in common, gk. I also enjoy a good episode of Futurama.

#40 Golden

Golden

    Still alive.

  • Members
  • 12,042 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington, DC
  • Interests:SeatsPro.com - Sports, Concert and Theater Tickets at the Lowest Prices!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE 180-Man SnGs

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:34 PM

rsmbox said:

i saw one episode of 24...it was the first ep of season 3 i think...never really got into it, kind of like lost
I saw the first few Lost and "lost" interest, however I watched the "catch-up" show a couple weeks ago and got re-addicted.
Hideout Godfather 4 Life




3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users