• Please log in to reply
2884 replies to this topic

#21 dEv~

dEv~

In Shero We Trust...oops

• Members
  • 8,766 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 09:21 AM

maybe you should post who's quote that is...like the actor/actress's name.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#22 ShakeZuma

ShakeZuma

A hot and bothered astronaut

• Members
  • 14,680 posts
  • Interests:Basket weaving, gardening, BDSM

Posted 20 January 2006 - 09:34 AM

allinbluff35 said:

"You want to know how much these highlights cost? 200 bucks."
uhm, shot in the dark, but, Barbershop?

#23 Hobbes

Hobbes

Hard at work

• Members
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 09:37 AM

TheRake_MD23 said:

CrackofmyACE_FTP said:

TheRake_MD23 said:

I'll start, who will get it first, lets start with an easy one..."Dude, the chinaman is not the issue."
big lebowski?
correctamundonow you get to post the next one, i guess this is how the game should go, im just rolling with it...
Pulp Fiction :wink:

#24 CodyHartman

CodyHartman

My Son is More Punk Rawk Then You

• Members
  • 3,687 posts
  • Interests:My new baby boy, my pugs, my awesome wife of 6 years, MMA, pokah, and my nintendo DS.
  • Favorite Poker Game:$.50/1 LHE

Posted 20 January 2006 - 09:41 AM

CardWarfare said:

how bout we skip that one and try this one."Fck this whole city and everyone it, from the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue... Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fckin ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat infested place."
The Goonies?

#25 CodyHartman

CodyHartman

• Members
  • 3,687 posts
  • Interests:My new baby boy, my pugs, my awesome wife of 6 years, MMA, pokah, and my nintendo DS.

CardWarfare said:

how bout we skip that one and try this one."Fck this whole city and everyone it, from the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue... Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fckin ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat infested place."
The Goonies?Here's mine: "Fly Fatass Fly!!!"[/i]

#26 allinbluff35

allinbluff35

Inevitably Running Bad

• Members
  • 9,505 posts

ShakeZuma said:

allinbluff35 said:

"You want to know how much these highlights cost? 200 bucks."
uhm, shot in the dark, but, Barbershop?
no
Only after you have lost everything, are you free to do anything.

#27 TheRake_MD23

TheRake_MD23

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 11:13 AM

allinbluff35 said:

"Its easy to grin when your ship comes in and you got the stockmarket beat. But a man worth while is a man who can smile when his shorts are to tight in the seat."
I got this one its Cadyshack...Is it my turn now? 8)

#28 Hobbes

Hobbes

Hard at work

• Members
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 11:17 AM

CodyHartman said:

CardWarfare said:

The Goonies?Here's mine: "Fly Fatass Fly!!!"
That's Mallrats, but we still need to get the highlights one...

#29 Dirtydutch

Dirtydutch

'Skatez

• Members
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 11:58 AM

Here's a softball, for the hell of it:Vincent: I've got a threshold, Jules, I've got a threshold for the abuse that I'll take and right now I'm a racecar, man, and you got me in the red. I'm just saying, I'm just saying it's ****ing dangerous to have a racecar in the ****ing red, that's all. I might blow.Jules: Oh, you ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-laying ************, ************! Everytime my fingers touch brain I'm Superfly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone. In fact, what the **** am I doing in the back? You're the ************ who should be on brain detail! We're ****ing switching, I'm washing the windows and you're picking up this ******'s skull.

#30 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,991 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:12 PM

Dirtydutch said:

Here's a softball, for the hell of it:Vincent: I've got a threshold, Jules, I've got a threshold for the abuse that I'll take and right now I'm a racecar, man, and you got me in the red. I'm just saying, I'm just saying it's censored dangerous to have a racecar in the censored red, that's all. I might blow.Jules: Oh, you ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-laying censored, censored! Everytime my fingers touch brain I'm Superfly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone. In fact, what the censored am I doing in the back? You're the censored who should be on brain detail! We're censored switching, I'm washing the windows and you're picking up this censored's skull.
Pulp Fiction

#31 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,991 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:15 PM

What am I doing now?...Oh, ok, I'm chasing that guy...<gunshot>Nope! He's chasing me...

#32 CodyHartman

CodyHartman

• Members
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:19 PM

ajs510 said:

What am I doing now?...Oh, ok, I'm chasing that guy...<gunshot>Nope! He's chasing me...
Memento. I was trying to think of one from that movie earlier."Hey try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot.Hey get back here."

#33 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,991 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:19 PM

CodyHartman said:

"Hey try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot.Hey get back here."
lol...Clerks.

#34 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,991 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:20 PM

ajs510 said:

CodyHartman said:

"Hey try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot.Hey get back here."
lol...Clerks.
Give me a ping Vasily...one ping only please.

#35 robert f

robert f

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,211 posts
  • Interests:anything fun

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:24 PM

ajs510 said:

Lassie does Dallas???

#36 PatchesOhoulihan

PatchesOhoulihan

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:34 PM

"thats right , go comatose for me baby ....""you shut your mouth when you're talking to me! " i know its easy ... but its hilarious nonetheless

#37 CodyHartman

CodyHartman

• Members
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:45 PM

ajs510 said:

ajs510 said:

CodyHartman said:

lol...Clerks.
Give me a ping Vasily...one ping only please.
The Hunt for Sean Connery

#38 CodyHartman

CodyHartman

• Members
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:48 PM

"Which one will get the hundred dollar bill first, the man hating dyke, the easter bunny, santa claus, or male friendly lesbian.the man hating dyke."Good you know why? Because the others are figments of your fucking imagination!!!!"

#39 Hobbes

Hobbes

Hard at work

• Members
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:50 PM

CodyHartman said:

"Which one will get the hundred dollar bill first, the man hating dyke, the easter bunny, santa claus, or male friendly lesbian.the man hating dyke."Good you know why? Because the others are figments of your fucking imagination!!!!"
Chasing Amy. I loved that movie.

#40 Hobbes

Hobbes

Hard at work

• Members
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 01:54 PM

Here's a recent one that cracks me up everytime:Alliteration aside, I'll take my chances in the tournament. Yeah, you will take your chances. I know. I just said that. I know you just said that. I'm not sure where you're going with this. I'm not sure where you're going with this. That's what I said. That's what I'm saying to you. All right. :? Touché.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users