2530 replies to this topic

#2521 Emptyeye

Emptyeye

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 01:48 PM

Loismustdie said:

Men IS a huge tourney poker cheater. I don't see the problem with that statement.
My understanding of what happened is that to say he was a big tourney cheater is a more accurate statement. I believe he's cleaned up his act as of late, though I haven't done a lot of research into it myself.

#2522 chopper88

chopper88

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 01:58 PM

fakeusername2 said:

chopper88,seems like u really dung deep into the belly of the internet beast to find those referrences about daniel's past quotes.seems like u know daniels past better than anyone around.kinda scary if you ask me.i mean if it was a crazy fan and all i can see it, but you really have a hatred for the guy it seems.you should devote your energy into more positive outlets. your referrences seem like they only undermind your point since daniel's fans like him for being honest and open which he was on those quotes anyways.if you dont like the guy then why waste your energy on his site talking about him. your only contributing to his promotion by doing so.only saying this cuz other people may dislike a guy and state his opinion but it seems like youve really invested alot of effort into making like a court case with all the evidence, depostions, statements, withnesses, etc, etc.
Deep into the belly of the internet beast? Not quite. It's just that I've been around a lot longer than you. Yeah, people played poker before it was a fad. I've been on RGP for probably 6 years and I've seen Danny consistently act like a classless jackass. So I come here and take 10 minutes to show all the fanboys. It's been fun.

#2523 fakeusername2

fakeusername2

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 02:28 PM

It's just that I've been around a lot longer than you. Yeah, people played poker before it was a fad. I've been on RGP for probably 6 years
well ive been playin this thing called poker for ten years and never knew what rgp is till now and i still dont really know wat it is.maybe you should be around the card room more than some internet forum, then you can say something that is significant. but then again if you were any good, i doubt you'd be boasting about 6 years at some rgp thing.all i know is that i've been playing poker before this fad and i got to say the games are way juicier now than back then. if you say that Daniel is classless because he states his dislike of certain people on a public forum, well what does that make you. seems very hypocritical.

#2524 2centsworth

2centsworth

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 02:31 PM

i like the different perspective. Still there's no secret, Daniel is here to entertain us, and he gets (i think) paid well to do so.Nevertheless, I still think it's puss'n out to go from I'm going to take your $400k because your way over your head to make this whole thing go away please. It went from a level 10 intensity when daniel was up 75k to a level 2 after he got smashed.

#2525 fakeusername2

fakeusername2

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 02:50 PM

its no secret that daniel juiced this match up to bring customers into his new store. wether the match up was originally set up for this, probably no one knows for sure.but im sure win or loose daniel was looking at the bigger picture.(new revenue stream via online poker business)any good businessman would hype up an opportunity for free advertising.well not actually free but either a small investment up front by loosing to dc or free advertising with profit(by beating dc).

#2526 Petoria

Petoria

Forum death metal enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,448 posts
  • Interests:Boredom

Posted 03 January 2006 - 02:55 PM

fakeusername2 said:

its no secret that daniel juiced this match up to bring customers into his new store. wether the match up was originally set up for this, probably no one knows for sure.but im sure win or loose daniel was looking at the bigger picture.(new revenue stream via online poker business)any good businessman would hype up an opportunity for free advertising.well not actually free but either a small investment up front by loosing to dc or free advertising with profit(by beating dc).
So what could DN possibly have done to not make it seem as though he had an alterior motive? Not talk about it? People on this site enjoy watching DN play poker, not only bc he's a great player, but bc he's entertaining at the table. I think it's rude to automatically assume that someone has an alterior motive simply bc he lets people know that he's playing ON HIS OWN SITE.
The path
of the righteous man is beset on
all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil
men. Blessed is he who, in the
name of charity and good will,
shepherds the weak through the
valley of darkness, for he is truly
his brother's keeper and the finder
of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those
who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

#2527 fakeusername2

fakeusername2

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:26 PM

relax dood,did i say DN was in anyway wrong for doing that.if you read my post it says any good businessman would do the same.i think daniel is smart for taking advantage of an opportunity that presented itself to him.keep your pistol in your holster buddy!!!!

#2528 phlegm

phlegm

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:36 PM

has anyone seen brokeback mt yet ?

#2529 SuperJon

SuperJon

<3

• Members
  • 6,659 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:54 PM

phlegm said:

I was an extra

#2530 Franky Bones

Franky Bones

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 02:11 AM

SuperJon said:

phlegm said:

I was an extra
Fluff Boy?

#2531 CardWarfare

CardWarfare

Viva La Clarkson

• Members
  • 13,013 posts
  • Interests:Boobs, Butts, Beer.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Pooping

Posted 07 January 2006 - 03:07 AM

fakeusername2 said:

It's just that I've been around a lot longer than you. Yeah, people played poker before it was a fad. I've been on RGP for probably 6 years
well ive been playin this thing called poker for ten years and never knew what rgp is till now and i still dont really know wat it is.maybe you should be around the card room more than some internet forum, then you can say something that is significant. but then again if you were any good, i doubt you'd be boasting about 6 years at some rgp thing.all i know is that i've been playing poker before this fad and i got to say the games are way juicier now than back then. if you say that Daniel is classless because he states his dislike of certain people on a public forum, well what does that make you. seems very hypocritical.
pwned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users