347090 replies to this topic

#162481 renaedawn

renaedawn

Country Famous

• Members
  • 36,522 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 10:57 AM

View Postdolfan, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 12:20 PM, said:

So you mean he successfully burned it to DVD and you actually had to watch it?I swear that he just makes stuff up on the fly. Nobody has this many oddly entertaining stories.
I mean, he was not able to burn it to DVD. You know you wanna see the sexiness that is Tim.I finally watched both those discs last night. Hilarious stuff. Mewes looked good. It's always funny to watch those things and see audiences want Mewes to be "Jay". People assume that's how he is 24 hours a day but he's really kind of shy and that "Jay" persona isn't him all the time. He's sweet and there's something vulnerable about him.I laughed till I cried at "half, half, whole".
I keep telling myself I'm moving on
Believing my heart was strong
But every step I take that leads me away
Just circles back to your door

Wishing I didn't love you
What I'd give if I could touch you

Wishing I didn't love you anymore

#162482 dolfan

dolfan

Bird of War

• Members
  • 23,956 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:00 AM

View PostDrawingDeadInDM, on Sunday, December 3rd, 2006, 6:20 PM, said:

I hope Jay Cutler gets sodomized.
I was happy enough watching him imitate Jake Plummer.
It really took a tall one to see it, two to believe it, three to just get in the way.

#162483 dms26

dms26

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 21,900 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:10 AM

View Postbleacherbum3, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 1:49 PM, said:

Crazy game. I was so angry at our offense looking so pathetic, and we were up 23-6 with like 5 minutes left.
Wanna trade?
QUOTE (CozMyn @ Sunday, March 8th, 2009, 5:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i tried to talk here about that program, the RNG , not to talk about when to accept all in without to see flop.
You can accept all in whenever you want, or whenever you feel lucky, but in virtual room's is not like in reality. In reality anything is possible... in virtual rooms you can be "the one" who knows the future, or who can change the future.

#162484 THOSE

THOSE

Jaded Fellow

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:14 AM

View Postdms26, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 2:10 PM, said:

Wanna trade?
You know, I'd be okay with Gruden ignoring the defense the way he has if he was improving the offense. But where's the improvement on offense?
My inner child is a mean little fucker!!!

#162485 bleacherbum3

bleacherbum3

Lovable Loser

• Members
  • 20,905 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:17 AM

View Postdms26, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 1:10 PM, said:

Wanna trade?
Nah. I'll take my chances with our D and special teams.

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR

#162486 dms26

dms26

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 21,900 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:24 AM

View PostTHOSE, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 2:14 PM, said:

You know, I'd be okay with Gruden ignoring the defense the way he has if he was improving the offense. But where's the improvement on offense?
I'm starting to wonder if people hate playing for him, they don't look or act focused at all. They're just going through the motions, fumbling all over the place, dropping passes. Should be fun atmosphere this Sunday, at least traffic won't be bad.
i tried to talk here about that program, the RNG , not to talk about when to accept all in without to see flop.
You can accept all in whenever you want, or whenever you feel lucky, but in virtual room's is not like in reality. In reality anything is possible... in virtual rooms you can be "the one" who knows the future, or who can change the future.

#162487 Whiskey16

Whiskey16

Gone Fishin'l

• Members
  • 22,131 posts
  • Interests:back, if but for a smidge

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:27 AM

Today's sign that the Apocolypse is on us:"No, I don't want to be the Head Coach at Miami. I'd prefer to stay at Rutgers."-Greg Shiano

View Postbleacherbum3, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 2:17 PM, said:

Nah. I'll take my chances with our D and special teams.
Seriously. How many other Defenses and Special Teams in the league can cover a 9 pt spread, essentially on their own?
Living in the quiet little drinking village with the fishing problem and loving every second of it.

#162488 jeff_536

jeff_536

What?

• Members
  • 30,877 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:29 AM

View PostWhiskey16, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 2:27 PM, said:

Today's sign that "coaches are finally starting to realize winning at all costs shouldn't me the main goal of college athletics and UM is one step shy of being a Juvenile detention facility" is on us:"No, I don't want to be the Head Coach at Miami. I'd prefer to stay at Rutgers."-Greg Shiano
FYP
Into The Fire, chronicling the adventure.

My New Blog

#162489 dms26

dms26

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 21,900 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:31 AM

Today's sign that the Apocolypse is on us:"No, I don't want to be the Head Coach at Miami. I'd prefer to stay at Rutgers."-Greg Shiano
Well that's what they have to say until the announcement is made. He might be telling the truth but it would be hard to turn down 2 mil a year at a place he used to coach.But I'd love to see them get turned down by all the top choices, that would be hilarious. Two months from now they annouce the hiring of John L Smith

#162490 bleacherbum3

bleacherbum3

Lovable Loser

• Members
  • 20,905 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:31 AM

View Postdms26, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 1:24 PM, said:

I'm starting to wonder if people hate playing for him, they don't look or act focused at all. They're just going through the motions, fumbling all over the place, dropping passes. Should be fun atmosphere this Sunday, at least traffic won't be bad.
I almost forgot we still play you guys this year. 12/17 in Chicago. Might be kinda cold.

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR

#162491 dolfan

dolfan

Bird of War

• Members
  • 23,956 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:33 AM

View PostGWCGWC, on Sunday, December 3rd, 2006, 10:25 PM, said:

The Denver defense went into prevent and gave up 4 ten yard plays with less than 2 minutes to go. weakthe offense performed as expected.
The guy I was watching with is a huge Denver fan and hates the prevent defense. As soon as Denver tied the game he goes, "Well they'll probably run the prevent and lose. Prevent defense - prevents you from winning."A few minutes later, "I can't believe they're running the prevent! What a bunch of idiots!"After the game, "God I hate the prevent defense."
It really took a tall one to see it, two to believe it, three to just get in the way.

#162492 Whiskey16

Whiskey16

Gone Fishin'l

• Members
  • 22,131 posts

View Postdms26, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 2:31 PM, said:

Well that's what they have to say until the announcement is made. He might be telling the truth but it would be hard to turn down 2 mil a year at a place he used to coach.But I'd love to see them get turned down by all the top choices, that would be hilarious. Two months from now they annouce the hiring of John L Smith
He had a press conference today and announced that he did indeed speak with the University of Miami this morning, and that he is not interested in that job, and is not a candidate for that job.
Living in the quiet little drinking village with the fishing problem and loving every second of it.

#162493 bleacherbum3

bleacherbum3

Lovable Loser

• Members
  • 20,905 posts

View PostWhiskey16, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 1:27 PM, said:

Seriously. How many other Defenses and Special Teams in the league can cover a 9 pt spread, essentially on their own?
Not many.I was looking at the final stats. We had 107 net yds and 6 1st downs yesterday.

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR

#162494 mulhs82

mulhs82

ghost

• Members
  • 13,938 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:34 AM

If he hadn't built that program from ground up, I would agree with you. But I give the guy a ton of credit if he truly turns this down and stays at Rutgers.edit: saw your next post, good stuff by Shiano
You can only outrun the slowest one in the pack until you are the last one left.

I got a one-way ticket on a hell-bound train
With nothing to lose and nothing to gain

The look on her face, A waste of time
She won't let go, Gonna roll the dice

#162495 dolfan

dolfan

Bird of War

• Members
  • 23,956 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:34 AM

View PostDrawingDeadInDM, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 4:09 AM, said:

Thank you all, and I will miss you.-Erik
Hang in there, dude.

#162496 dms26

dms26

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 21,900 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:35 AM

View Postbleacherbum3, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 2:31 PM, said:

I almost forgot we still play you guys this year. 12/17 in Chicago. Might be kinda cold.
That should be fun, they have trouble against medoicre defenses. Prediction 31-6.

#162497 Whiskey16

Whiskey16

Gone Fishin'l

• Members
  • 22,131 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:35 AM

View Postbleacherbum3, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 2:33 PM, said:

Not many.I was looking at the final stats. We had 107 net yds and 6 1st downs yesterday.
Heh. The Benson TD run was over 30 yds on it's own, right?Hester probably had more punt return yards than the net offensive yards.The Bears had the ball for 20 minutes.

#162498 dolfan

dolfan

Bird of War

• Members
  • 23,956 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:36 AM

View PostWhiskey16, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 8:27 AM, said:

Happy Birthday Old Man!Today's Birthdays: jeff_536 (82)
I'll skip the joke. Have a good birthday, Blue.

#162499 dms26

dms26

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 21,900 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:36 AM

View PostWhiskey16, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 2:33 PM, said:

He had a press conference today and announced that he did indeed speak with the University of Miami this morning, and that he is not interested in that job, and is not a candidate for that job.
That's only one source

#162500 Whiskey16

Whiskey16

Gone Fishin'l

• Members
  • 22,131 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:37 AM

View Postmulhs82, on Monday, December 4th, 2006, 2:34 PM, said:

If he hadn't built that program from ground up, I would agree with you. But I give the guy a ton of credit if he truly turns this down and stays at Rutgers.edit: saw your next post, good stuff by Shiano
I agree. I'm impressed and happy that he's decided to say. It's refreshing and I hope he holds there for a couple of more years.I'm just shocked because $, South Beach, etc > New Jersey. js.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users