CardWarfare

Viva La Clarkson

• Members
  • 13,013 posts
  • Interests:Boobs, Butts, Beer.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Pooping

Posted 20 January 2006 - 01:51 AM

dreamcrusher28 said:

All this talk of laying down sets makes me not want to play this game!!!! :club:  :D  :D  :twisted:
On the contrary! I think this could help my PLO game! I can't count the times I've been to stubborn to lay down top set! :D

#22 sleuthis

sleuthis

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 744 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 01:47 PM

View Postdreamcrusher28, on Monday, January 16th, 2006, 6:30 PM, said:

All this talk of laying down sets makes me not want to play this game!!!! :club: :D :D :twisted:
Hey Daniel - I noticed one small error (or miswording) in your rules.When the discard is a 2 - a player MUST still have a pair of 2's in his hand to pick up the pack, with the exception of when the card is turned up on the deal - this is the only cicumstance in which a player may pick up a 2 without having two of them in his hand.

View Postsleuthis, on Wednesday, April 26th, 2006, 1:46 PM, said:

Hey Daniel - I noticed one small error (or miswording) in your rules.When the discard is a 2 - a player MUST still have a pair of 2's in his hand to pick up the pack, with the exception of when the card is turned up on the deal - this is the only cicumstance in which a player may pick up a 2 without having two of them in his hand.
on another note - you should talk to the programming department about getting this game on here - it would be very popular.

#23 canadapoker5

canadapoker5

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold`em

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:36 PM

Sound intrestting to me.

#24 Joelmc

Joelmc

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:01 PM

I have a question about the "discard". Mainly, i dont get it. When do you discard? "EXAMPLE: The pack had a 3 4 5 K 3 7 and then your opponent throws you a 9. In your hand you have a pair of 99. If you take the 9, you must place the 9's on the table and then pick up the 3 4 5 K 3 7 as well."Throws you a 9? is that a discard from his hand? or by "throws you a 9" does that mean they've taken from the deck, dont want it, and then throw it on the stack? And can you lay down as many sets as you want when its your turn?Sorry about all these questions, i may indeed be a moron.

#25 holdemsnowboarder

holdemsnowboarder

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Texas Hold'em

Posted 14 September 2006 - 06:01 PM

Sounds a lot like canasta.

#26 keith crime

keith crime

Ron Mexico's ghostwriter

• Members
  • 7,434 posts
  • Interests:flesh peddling

Posted 02 February 2007 - 04:52 PM

Am i the only one who thinks this sounds completely too complicated to ever playman i feel dumb now

#27 bigbrennan

bigbrennan

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO, NLHE

Posted 21 June 2007 - 06:46 PM

This sounds very similar to the game of kalooki but with a different scoring system?I have played a few times, it certainly a frustrating game when someone turns over a card you need but its not your go. :club:
Ian "the correct play is to move all in" Brennan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users