ok emergency freak out!!.......... nvmd.

as im writing this my hands are shaking...my UB table is rigged and this is why. 30-40 str8 hands where neither I, nor the board have a card lower than a 9..the other players either. im raising every hand and getting broadways quads or boats and Im down 80 bucks...I swear if anyone wants to witness this. its table Dekla 2/4 limit holdem.,

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as im writing this my hands are shaking...my UB table is rigged and this is why. 30-40 str8 hands where neither I, nor the board have a card lower than a 9..the other players either. im raising every hand and getting broadways quads or boats and Im down 80 bucks...I swear if anyone wants to witness this.  its table Dekla 2/4 limit holdem.,
Haha, I did this too when I stumbled into one of those tables.

why do they even put these two fucking games together. ive been playing online for 2 years and Ive never even heard of royal holdem..I was multitabling for the bonus and all of a sudden I notice I keep getting monster hands cracked. and I dont see a single fucking 8 or 2 in the game...i was already down like 100 when I started to freak...and the other assholes at my table didnt even tell me when I freaked out about this happening...so so gay.probably the stupidist poker related thing ive done in my life.

why do they even put these two fucking games together.  ive been playing online for 2 years and Ive never even heard of royal holdem..I was multitabling for the bonus and all of a sudden I notice I keep getting monster hands cracked.  and I dont see a single fucking  8 or 2 in the game...i was already down like 100 when I started to freak...and the other assholes at my table didnt even tell me when I freaked out about this happening...so so gay.probably the stupidist poker related thing ive done in my life.
Oh my God, you're serious.HEH
why do they even put these two fucking games together.  ive been playing online for 2 years and Ive never even heard of royal holdem..I was multitabling for the bonus and all of a sudden I notice I keep getting monster hands cracked.  and I dont see a single fucking  8 or 2 in the game...i was already down like 100 when I started to freak...and the other assholes at my table didnt even tell me when I freaked out about this happening...so so gay.probably the stupidist poker related thing ive done in my life.
yes im a jopke for today i know.
yes im a jopke for today i know.
Heh, Sorry man.
btw the game sucks..whats the point to it?  its stupid.
LOL!!! how does this game work?
its 6 handed 2/4 just like the regular holdem.. but with no 2-9 cards.so imagine me when I have an wide opening raise...I was raising every ****ing hand.. lol the funniest part is when I started predicting the turn and the river to my table..."turn is either a j10kQ..so is the river.." or the turn.. " I have broadway, river will pair the board and Ill be ****ed against a boat"haha i wish I could get the HH w/ the conversation, you guys would have a good laugh.
btw the game sucks..whats the point to it?  its stupid.
LOL!!! how does this game work?
its 6 handed 2/4 just like the regular holdem.. but with no 2-9 cards.so imagine me when I have an wide opening raise...I was raising every censored hand.. lol the funniest part is when I started predicting the turn and the river to my table..."turn is either a j10kQ..so is the river.." or the turn.. " I have broadway, river will pair the board and Ill be censored against a boat"haha i wish I could get the HH w/ the conversation, you guys would have a good laugh.
:club::D:D:D sorry dude...that sucks.
probably the stupidist poker related thing ive done in my life.
you sure about that :wink: :club:
yes, and delete ur post.idiot.
that post isn't getting deleted. I'm pretty sure that you've done some dumber poker related stuff other then accidentally playing royal holdem :D