another tournament, another missed cash

That's my problem, for the past 2 weeks or so I've played in a boatload of tourneys and only made cash once (I finished 18th after being 3rd 2 hands before). But w/o a big bankroll, it looks like I will have to some more freerolls :club:

That's my problem, for the past 2 weeks or so I've played in a boatload of tourneys and only made cash once (I finished 18th after being 3rd 2 hands before). But w/o a big bankroll, it looks like I will have to some more freerolls :club:
You could learn to play cash games.

these tourneys are rougly around the 350 -400 player mark?If you are constantly playing in these try switching it up and playing small MTT's up to 100 players, or even mutli-table sit n goes. up to 30 players.If you have the ability to always go deep in a large field MTT. then you should be able to win the occasional smaller one.If not, its your late game play. You might suck and should read HOH2

That's my problem, for the past 2 weeks or so I've played in a boatload of tourneys and only made cash once (I finished 18th after being 3rd 2 hands before). But w/o a big bankroll, it looks like I will have to some more freerolls :D
You could learn to play cash games.
I mainly play on Royal Vegas Poker, I have been playing cash games for awhile. I was up about 80 bucks over a couple of nights of playing (about an hour each a night). Then I hit a cold streak and I can't get out of it(in cash or tourney.)As for the 300-400 people, I played RVP for awhile, then Pokerstars for a few months under the name "Kuge" (you can my stuff on thepokerdb.com) I've made plenty of cashes there (a couple of decent ones). But yeah, ever since I've made the adjustment from PS to RVP it's been different tourney wise. It could be the pace of the sites, RVP is really fast and has short timers and PS is slower yet you have more time to think about hands. I mean I used to make a final table often on RVP (not trying to brag, but I'm trying to show either how much I've fallen or how much things have changed).Besides, I was hoping to get some advice on how to get out of this slump, I wasn't really trying to get flamed *tear* :club:

Hey.It seems that you have a history of going deep in tournaments so I would suggest possibly examining your gameplay strategy in the late stages of a tournament. Do you find yourself tightening up and getting blinded off? Or do you play too loose towards the end playing too many marginal hands? Just some thoughts to examine...

well considering you caught me in a bad mood, and your sign on date is Nov. 16th (2 days ago), i wasnt able to gather much info about you. No idea what you were asking, except trying to tell us all that you cant cash and are having trouble once you reach late stages.If you want some advice, ask for it. If you want to explain your situation, do that also.If you want to get slightly-moderately flamed, continue to post in this manner.

well considering you caught me in a bad mood, and your sign on date is Nov. 16th (2 days ago), i wasnt able to gather much info about you. No idea what you were asking, except trying to tell us all that you cant cash and are having trouble once you reach late stages.If you want some advice, ask for it. If you want to explain your situation, do that also.If you want to get slightly-moderately flamed, continue to post in this manner.
Sorry for the confusion then :club:
If not, its your late game play. You might suck and should read HOH2
He should read HOH1 first. I know that HOH2 has a ton of valuable advice, but I started placing high in tourneys after reading the first one.