• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 DanielNegreanu

DanielNegreanu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Root Admin
  • 8,297 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 03:44 AM

Hey guys, I just spent a couple hours creating a new forum solely dedicated to strategy. Please make use of the new forums and place your posts in the appropriate category. The General forum should still be used for general strategy discussion, but let's try to make the strategy forum as efficient as possible by making use of all the forums in the Poker Strategy Forum. The "One a Day's" will come from a random forum each day depending which hand I decide to choose. To find the posts where I chimed in check the "One a Day's" forum. I hope you guys all enjoy the new format.
Posted Image

#2 akishore

akishore

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 6,228 posts
  • Interests:Poker, jazz, programming, taekwondo, rock climbing, movies, etc.

Posted 13 August 2005 - 07:10 AM

daniel, this is awesome.thanks,aseem
After a long hiatus, my poker blog is back!

#3 Swift_Psycho

Swift_Psycho

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,899 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 08:32 AM

akishore said:

daniel, this is awesome.
I concur.

#4 Kendren

Kendren

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 09:04 AM

nh, DN, gg.

#5 allinbluff35

allinbluff35

Inevitably Running Bad

• Members
  • 9,505 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 09:21 AM

sub sections in texas holdem for NL & PL and a section for just Limit would also do wonders, JMO though.
Only after you have lost everything, are you free to do anything.

#6 Swift_Psycho

Swift_Psycho

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,899 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 09:31 AM

allinbluff35 said:

sub sections in texas holdem for NL & PL and a section for just Limit would also do wonders
That is a great idea. I second said idea.

#7 Blink20

Blink20

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 09:34 AM

Swift_Psycho said:

allinbluff35 said:

sub sections in texas holdem for NL & PL and a section for just Limit would also do wonders
That is a great idea. I second said idea.
Third! :club:

#8 creepy20

creepy20

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:poker, xbox, sports , politics , church , history, guitar.

Posted 15 August 2005 - 05:52 AM

if i said that I 4th the motion ...would that be kind of overboard
"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later." C.S. Lewis

#9 greatwhite

greatwhite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,089 posts
  • Interests:poker, skiing, movies, following the yankees, knicks, and jets , and traveling
  • Favorite Poker Game:Pot Limit Omaha

Posted 19 August 2005 - 08:12 PM

Where's the one a day? :club:

#10 Pmaster

Pmaster

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:48 PM

I agree, having a separated forum for poker strategy only is necessary.I would suggest having one also for "poker bluffs". You know you have to bluff (at the right time and the right way) sometimes to win. If you just wait to get the nuts and than bet ....
We all know that bluffing is an essential part of poker. Tips
SXSXSX

#11 simo_8ball

simo_8ball

Multipass

• Members
  • 9,277 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO/NLHE

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:51 PM

View PostPmaster, on Sunday, July 22nd, 2007, 9:48 PM, said:

I agree, having a separated forum for poker strategy only is necessary.I would suggest having one also for "poker bluffs". You know you have to bluff (at the right time and the right way) sometimes to win. If you just wait to get the nuts and than bet ....
1. Create a poker bluffs forum2. ????????3. Profit

#12 navybuttons

navybuttons

What?

• Members
  • 5,117 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Diamonds

Posted 22 July 2007 - 01:00 PM

LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!
if you're not playing the notes in front of you it's not mozart.

#13 cubbybri

cubbybri

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey Football, Reading, Movies
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'Em

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:08 PM

View Postsimo_8ball, on Sunday, July 22nd, 2007, 4:51 PM, said:

1. Create a poker bluffs forum2. ????????3. Profit
You have my underpants Simo :club:

#14 Merby

Merby

Poker Forum Happy-Face

• Members
  • 4,436 posts
  • Interests:Ummm... Poker (no surprise there...)<br /><br />Hiking, Climbing, Skiing, Kayaking, Curling, ...
  • Favorite Poker Game:Short-handed PLO, NLHE MTTs

Posted 25 October 2010 - 06:50 PM

View Postcarmandevore, on Monday, October 25th, 2010, 6:09 AM, said:

It would be great to have a different poker strategy forum. There are lots of poker forums available online but mostly all are stuffed with poker stuff and some also include other games also resulting in the players less concentrations on the strategy. So if we have a different poker strategy forum then all the strategies will be posted there. So if a player is in the need of any poker strategy he will directly move on to that forum.
Quoted for posterity.EDIT: and for possible inclusion in the blender thread later...?
QUOTE (Fluffdog87 @ Tuesday, January 27th, 2009, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dramatic hand gestures on all-ins ftw!

A day in the life of Checkymcfold:
QUOTE (checkymcfold @ Friday, January 9th, 2009, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My cats are freaked out, I have a headache, and I'm probably going to put on pants for the first time in three days and find somewhere to go that's not here.

QUOTE (Acid_Knight @ Tuesday, July 22nd, 2008, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[x] Signature-worthy.

#15 KingJames

KingJames

<ēj))))><

• Members
  • 5,531 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:6max cash

Posted 25 October 2010 - 06:56 PM

View PostMerby, on Monday, October 25th, 2010, 8:50 PM, said:

Quoted for posterity.EDIT: and for possible inclusion in the blender thread later...?
why don't you go work on your thesis instead of trolling a guy who just wants to post some strat about posting strat
Spoolios custom fit sports

If you wanna keep your rep up, you know you gotta step up
Tough times never last, but tough people do
blog: 1/1 2011 results/2012 goals

#16 donk4life

donk4life

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 06:59 PM

View PostKingJames, on Monday, October 25th, 2010, 9:56 PM, said:

why don't you go work on your thesis instead of trolling a guy who just wants to post some strat about posting strat
Ya but if we do that then there will be people who want to post some strat about posting strat about posting strat.

View Postakashenk, on 02 August 2012 - 06:44 AM, said:

I don't mind folding out hands we beat.

#17 KingJames

KingJames

<ēj))))><

• Members
  • 5,531 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:6max cash

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:44 PM

View Postdonk4life, on Monday, October 25th, 2010, 8:59 PM, said:

Ya but if we do that then there will be people who want to post some strat about posting strat about posting strat.
touche
Spoolios custom fit sports

If you wanna keep your rep up, you know you gotta step up
Tough times never last, but tough people do
blog: 1/1 2011 results/2012 goals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users