pokerstars software creates hand before its dealt.

**************************************************************I stated from the beginning that the random number generators were working correctly the whole time. But they do infact create the entire hand before the hand even starts. which means that information is available for someone who knows how to get it, which makes online poker a very dangerous place, and if even one person realizes that.. This thread, all the unnecessary flaming and ruined reputation was all worth while.. I will not play real money online anymore.***************************************************************You guys, do not get me wrong. before tonight I was the first person to say there is no way people can cheat at online poker, it just isin't possible with all the encryption methods. I witnessed it first hand, it can be done.. believe it or not. I felt that because I saw it, it was my responsibility to bring it to everyones attention. So use this as a warning if you continue to play ... just be careful and play with caution and at the first sign of fishy things, just get up.**********************************************************************I recently purchased Pokerpal pro 5 online for 50 bucks to help me understand the pot odds live during my online games....i think my software may be malfuctioning because it exposes at least one of the flop cards to me preflop.. here are some unedited screen shots to show you what i mean.preflop.jpghere in this picture on the top right of my screen right under the pot odds it shows that my hole cards are :clubs9: :spadesj: but it also shows the :spadesa: (which is the 3rd flop card) of course i was not suppose to know that.postflop.jpgpreflop1.jpgpostflop1.jpghere you can see that the :spadesa: is really on the flop.having this information also leads me to believe that the random number generators that decide the cards are all determined before the hand and that people who know their sh!t who also know this information would make it a lot easier to know the out come of the hand before the hand.. am i saying online poker is rigged...set up... shady? I don't know anymore.. but i cheated somehow and i didn't believe it could be done until now....and everyone on here is ignorant if they think it does not happen....what does this all mean, i have no idea.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this were true, and it happened repeatedly...You'd be either the most honest man in the planet,or the most stupid,for making it public.
honest, not always...but i am all for making online poker a legit thing, but this questions all of online poker integrity... and i am not sure if it happens repeatedly i posted the first time i tried it out....
nice try online poker isnt rigged idiot go put on ur tinfoil hat and hope the aliens dont kidnap u lol!!
Listen to me, i never said that online poker was rigged or not. But somehow I saw the flop before it flopped, and i cannot explain it.
nice try online poker isnt rigged idiot go put on ur tinfoil hat and hope the aliens dont kidnap u lol!!
Just curious. Do you ever think before you speak?
Just because it says the card on the flop doesn't make online poker rigged, the random number generator might pick every single card at the start of the hand. Of course its ****ed up that you know the card, and it would make it possible for people to crack the system since the numbers are picked before every card is placed, but it says nothing about the site picking which cards to put onto the board.
Just because it says the card on the flop doesn't make online poker rigged, the random number generator might pick every single card at the start of the hand. Of course its censored up that you know the card, and it would make it possible for people to crack the system since the numbers are picked before every card is placed, but it says nothing about the site picking which cards to put onto the board.
I let it run threw 10 hands and it randomly picked at least 15 for 15 correct cards on the flop.

I let it run threw 10 hands and it "randomly picked" at least 15 for 15 correct cards on the flop. Perhaps they were all just really lucky guesses. :roll:

does it work in tourneys?? ..in tourneys u could just call every time u see you'll pair an ace.. can u see the turn? or the river? does it work in 100/200? have you tried? try it in NL, major impied odds.. has this always happened? have u tried on other sites? maybe you'll get to see the whole board on another site.. Is this cheating? if so, will you keep using it? where can I buy it? WILL IT WORK FOR ME!?!?!?!edit: just noticed this was in a tourney...did u win?

I suppose I can continue to throw up more screen shots of the same thing with different cards if you want to see them.Not sure what it will accomplish, but I'll do it if you want me to.

I let it run threw 10 hands and it "randomly picked" at least 15 for 15 correct cards on the flop. Perhaps they were all just really lucky guesses. :roll:
Either that or you had no idea what I was saying.
I suppose I can continue to throw up more screen shots of the same thing with different cards if you want to see them.Not sure what it will accomplish, but I'll do it if you want me to.
yes,,,because this is pretty huge..
does it work in tourneys?? ..in tourneys u could just call every time u see you'll pair an ace.. can u see the turn? or the river? does it work in 100/200? have you tried? try it in NL, major impied odds.. has this always happened? have u tried on other sites? maybe you'll get to see the whole board on another site.. Is this cheating? if so, will you keep using it? where can I buy it? WILL IT WORK FOR ME!?!?!?!
yes yes no yes no no no yes yes no....jk..i bought it at pokerpal.com $50 USD it has not always done it and i don't know if it will continue to do so.it has never gone as far as the turn or riverit has worked in cash game and trny both NLI do not play 100/200 i don't know.I do not know if it will work for you.I suggest not going off to buy it because I think you will be disappointed if it only does what it was made to do and nothing more? But try for yourselfd and post your results.. I can't believe any of you would even want to play online for real money after knowing all your opponents could know the flop before the flop.
Either that or you had no idea what I was saying.
I still never claimed online poker was/is rigged.I still don't know what you are saying.