daniel's main event.

Now that we've got the story from the horse's mouth, how's about some opinions on Daniel's battles with Farha and his subsequent removal from the tournament area?He gave us like five or six hands to discuss here.

from all of Daniels blogs and comments from his play recently heads up and WSOP tournies, I've been getting the impression that his results are too dependant on his draws... his few good days have been when he's hitting everything... otherwise from his reviews, his reads have been near perfect but he just hasn't been completing his draws... I know there are a lot of pros who would prefer not to be playing from behind as much as it appears DN is doing...I still think DN is the moneyshot up there with the top players, but I think it's clear he is not at his best right now...

Guest Anonymous

from what i read, his opponents are hitting their draws against him, and he's not hitting his. you put those two together and you're in for a short tourney. he had a couple of nice draws going that missed, and he was way ahead on a couple of hands and got outdrawn. the kings vs. q 10, the flopped straight to farha's flush draw. the cards are not being nice to him right now, we all go through those spells. he has nothin to be down about. he had the best year of tournament poker last year in the history of tournament poker bar none. what he did last year will probably never be repeated. it was sick. cardplayer of the year, wsop player of year, wpt player of the year, all time wpt money winner. when the cards start acting right, you'll be back on top where you be long danny boy. keep your head up!