#1 ddudley

ddudley

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Rock Climbing, Kickboxing, Golf, Investing
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold 'em

Posted 29 November 2004 - 12:28 PM

I thought Daniel did a great job hosting Ultimate Poker Challenge a few weeks ago. He was very professional and smooth, unlike most of the other poker pro's who stumbled and fumbled around. I even thought he did a better job than Chad Brown who's had a lot more practice.Good job Daniel, if you ever have to retire from poker you can always move to the broadcast booth. :wink:
-Dud

"Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-In One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

#2 cashinnow

cashinnow

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 10:08 AM

When is that Ultimate Pokke Challenge on? Is that the one that is filmed at the Plaza. I have heard about it but never seen it on T.V.
You can't have a cheeseburger without cheese!!!

#3 ddudley

ddudley

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Rock Climbing, Kickboxing, Golf, Investing
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold 'em

Posted 03 December 2004 - 12:57 PM

I think it's it is a sindicated (sp?) show. Which means it comes on at different times in different markets. Check your local listings as they say. They have a website that lists all the stations it is shown on ( i think). Fortunately for me I have TiVo, so it does all the work for me.
-Dud

"Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-In One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

#4 grdred944

grdred944

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 04:37 AM

cashinnow said:

When is that Ultimate Pokke Challenge on?  Is that the one that is filmed at the Plaza.  I have heard about it but never seen it on T.V.
Go to ultimatepokerchallenge.com. It has a list of times and stations. It's a fun show to watch. Some name pros but a lot of second and third tier players.

#5 DanielNegreanu

DanielNegreanu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Root Admin
  • 8,247 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 11:52 PM

One of the shows I shot has been aired already, but I also did several more. Leading up to the semi-finals I'm actually fillin in for Chad Brown, and my guest co-hosts will be Evelyn Ng and Matt Savage. After those shows air, Chad and I will be back in the booth to do the semi-finals together.
Posted Image

#6 FrankB

FrankB

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Cooking; Poker; magic (although not at the same time); all sports especially football and hockey
  • Favorite Poker Game:H.O.R.S.E.

Posted 08 December 2004 - 07:22 PM

cashinnow said:

When is that Ultimate Pokke Challenge on?  Is that the one that is filmed at the Plaza.  I have heard about it but never seen it on T.V.
Go to the cardplayer website. There is a "poker on TV" link. It pretty much lets you know what is on and where; or it will tell you where to find it accrording to your area.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users