to dn (please read!)

I'm a ceramic artist, and I made you something out of clay. Its a really nice vase, and because your my favorite poker player, and this site is awesome, I thought it would be an honor to make you something really nice. How should I send it to you?
I hear they are having a sale on knee pads at walmart.
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a ceramic artist, and I made you something out of clay. Its a really nice vase, and because your my favorite poker player, and this site is awesome, I thought it would be an honor to make you something really nice. How should I send it to you?
im sure you clipped the coupon......lets give fanboy a break guys...
DKE XP120: Nothing to make someone feel like more of a man than to flex their muscle as a "veteran" of an online dicussion forum. I bet it makes you feel big and strong, like a bull, to bash on newbs, belittle them, like you are a Senior at Army, busting down the freshman.  Well newsflash, Douchebag, just 'cause you've been a "veteran" of this forum, isn't a cartblache pass to be a douche, nor does it give you a magical right to dictate behavor based on someone's freaking post status.  Iveyfan: Your post made me laugh out loud.  You sir have actual wit.  Thank you.
Hey doucheclown, I did nothing of the sort to belittle the OP, I have no problem with it. but when someones first post is flat out making fun of someone, I say something about it, because I feel its sad.Just like its sad that since you dont like it, you find any post I make and try and make me look like an ass, when everyone here knows that you're the censored jerkoff.seriously, get a censored life
I know your knee jerk reaction it to get rear hurt and defensive. I was not talking about you flaming the OP, I was talking about you flaming the other newbie, the one that hasn't logging in all of the valuable hours you have on this forum. And I don't take every post you make, and try and make you look like an ass. You do a fine job of making yourself look like an ass on the regular. I just take the ones the seem to stick out, the ones dripping with banality and patheticness. As for "everyone" thinking I'm a jerk off, that makes me weep at night, the idea of an entire group of people I don't know, thinking I'm a jerkoff, while loving you. I get my self esteem lifting from what the people on here thinks, and the idea that they think ill of me simply crushes me.. * weep weep* of course, if they do think I'm a jerkoff, they wouldn't be far wrong. I jerk off about 10 times a day.
I am sending a photo of myself to you also...Look, I was soooo tired after I made that vase, I got sick!exorcist.gif
I am sending a photo of myself to you also...Look, I was soooo tired after I made that vase, I got sick!exorcist.gif
I was just kidding!!!!!! (before I get the nasty replies)
im sure you clipped the coupon......lets give fanboy a break guys...
LMAOOOOO i have to agree with a post above. This ivey guy is pretty f ucking funny. remind me never to flame him. peacee

Seriously Big Ronald McDonald or whatever (I'm too lazy to press the back button), you don't find it sad that a newbie uses his first post to flame the OP of this thread? You don't find that sad? Then he flamed a regular for calling him out on flaming in his first post? Are you trying to say that we should welcome those that choose to flame on their first post? That is what this forum should be about, huh?I applaud someone for attempting to cut the guy at the knees before he decides that flaming everyone is what this forum should be about. There has been a recent influx of new people who seem to think that flaming and giving horrible poker advice is the way this place should work. Besides, I like the guy (again, can't remember the exact screen name). His posts have never annoyed me. I would say "Go Liverpool" at this point, as I am a fan, except that ... aren't you the guy who repeatedly bumped a thread about your homoerotic love for X-22? What right do you have to flame anyone?

Oh my. When reading this creepy odd post and being a bit tipsy, I was inspired to write my first forum post every. Unfortunately this cherry popping experience was met with mocking laughter and criticism at my pathetic and underdeveloped genitalia. In retrospect perhaps it would have been better not to "flame", as you all call it, on my first post. So to tantalar I’m so sorry I poked fun at you before establishing myself first. As for you dke_xp120, dude you come off as an angry nerd with too many pimples as to find your only solace over the internet. Don't try to put me in my place and enlighten me like you’re my better. Make me laugh like funny man iveyfan did... its the only way ill really listen/learn (this will probably result in another "flaming" lesson).As for you BigD, you're my hero. BTW that Socrates quote is translated weird. I'm a philosophy major and I've always heard it as "the only thing I know is that I know nothing."

stinkbox, can you give me some advice on the better translations of philosophers? i'm having a killer of a time finding decent translations to get through. i've had some good fun reading graves' claudius books, but i'd like to read some decently translated philosophers of the era.cheers,daniel

Seriously Big Ronald McDonald or whatever (I'm too lazy to press the back button), you don't find it sad that a newbie uses his first post to flame the OP of this thread?  You don't find that sad?  Then he flamed a regular for calling him out on flaming in his first post?  Are you trying to say that we should welcome those that choose to flame on their first post?  That is what this forum should be about, huh?I applaud someone for attempting to cut the guy at the knees before he decides that flaming everyone is what this forum should be about.  There has been a recent influx of new people who seem to think that flaming and giving horrible poker advice is the way this place should work.  Besides, I like the guy (again, can't remember the exact screen name).  His posts have never annoyed me.  I would say "Go Liverpool" at this point, as I am a fan, except that ... aren't you the guy who repeatedly bumped a thread about your homoerotic love for X-22?  What right do you have to flame anyone?
You will notice the fact the I applauded Ivey fan for flaming the same guy that Dke xp120 did. I was only flaming the content of the flame, not saying this guy didn't need flamed. I myself flamed him in my on sarcastic way, though I didn't use SW, and he gave me a shout out for flaming him. In short, I think DKE's posts are worthless and unfunny, and I think he has a unnatural attacment to his status on this forum, where as I think Ivey fan's posts are pure gold.and yes, am the one updating the X22 thread periodically, as information becomes availiable. I am sure there are plenty of people on this forum that are as facinated by him as I am ( well, maybe not AS fasincated as me, but close). I don't need to defend my love of x22 to you, or any man. If ya don't like that thread, skip it, you know what it's going to be before you click. In Fact, I'm going to go to Full Tilt right now, to see if I can ask a pro about x22.
Seriously Big Ronald McDonald or whatever (I'm too lazy to press the back button), you don't find it sad that a newbie uses his first post to flame the OP of this thread?  You don't find that sad?  Then he flamed a regular for calling him out on flaming in his first post?  Are you trying to say that we should welcome those that choose to flame on their first post?  That is what this forum should be about, huh?I applaud someone for attempting to cut the guy at the knees before he decides that flaming everyone is what this forum should be about.  There has been a recent influx of new people who seem to think that flaming and giving horrible poker advice is the way this place should work.  Besides, I like the guy (again, can't remember the exact screen name).  His posts have never annoyed me.  I would say "Go Liverpool" at this point, as I am a fan, except that ... aren't you the guy who repeatedly bumped a thread about your homoerotic love for X-22?  What right do you have to flame anyone?
You will notice the fact the I applauded Ivey fan for flaming the same guy that Dke xp120 did. I was only flaming the content of the flame, not saying this guy didn't need flamed. I myself flamed him in my on sarcastic way, though I didn't use SW, and he gave me a shout out for flaming him. In short, I think DKE's posts are worthless and unfunny, and I think he has a unnatural attacment to his status on this forum, where as I think Ivey fan's posts are pure gold.and yes, am the one updating the X22 thread periodically, as information becomes availiable. I am sure there are plenty of people on this forum that are as facinated by him as I am ( well, maybe not AS fasincated as me, but close). I don't need to defend my love of x22 to you, or any man. If ya don't like that thread, skip it, you know what it's going to be before you click. In Fact, I'm going to go to Full Tilt right now, to see if I can ask a pro about x22.
haha wow... unnatural attatchment to my status on the forum... This was probobly one of the only threads i've ever mentioned that i'm a 'vet'.As for me flaming the poster?... I'll quote Milez:
Are you trying to say that we should welcome those that choose to flame on their first post? That is what this forum should be about, huh?  
Someones first post is making fun of someone, and what? I should critisize the OP? Its none of my business what someone does for DN, but I feel some douchclown signing up for the forum and the first thing he does is make fun of someone else.as for my worthless posts, I've probobly done a hell of alot more in the strategy forum than you. I think you should learn to shut the f*ck up once in a while. You think if you try and write your flames more verbose, it will make it look like you actually have some intellect.You're the first one to try and piss on someone by saying any form of question about a hand that you lost in by telling them their posts are wasteful. Yet, all you do is bump your post about X-22, and then go on Paul Phillips blog and try and ask him about X-22. IMHO, much more of a waste of time.But wait... my posts are worthless and unfunny.... :roll:

Someones first post is making fun of someone, and what? I should critisize the OP? Its none of my business what someone does for DN, but I feel some douchclown signing up for the forum and the first thing he does is make fun of someone else.as for my worthless posts, I've probobly done a hell of alot more in the strategy forum than you. I think you should learn to shut the f*ck up once in a while. You think if you try and write your flames more verbose, it will make it look like you actually have some intellect.You're the first one to try and censored on someone by saying any form of question about a hand that you lost in by telling them their posts are wasteful. Yet, all you do is bump your post about X-22, and then go on Paul Phillips blog and try and ask him about X-22. IMHO, much more of a waste of time.But wait... my posts are worthless and unfunny.... :roll:Hahah I write My flames to amuse myself, and I bump x22 to amuse myself, and I am honestly heart broken Paul didnt' answer my x22 question, but the next time he has an open topic blog thread, I'll ask him again, don't you worry. I'm not getting into a pissing contest about who's contributed more than this forum than the other. When Krablar is named the video game Stacked as a name for K3, you know what My contribution has been hahahahaha. 80% of my posts are for my own amusment, and flaming you amuses me. If anyone else gets amusement from them, so be it. See, it's this "I've done a hell of alot more in the stratgy formum than you" stuff that makes you such a humorless ass hat. Like I care about your vet status or your contribution to the strat forum. Man, I live and breath to hear what you have to say about how to play AJ in .5/1 online hold 'em hahahahahaahahah. As for me learning to "shut the f*ck up once in a while" hold your breath, click your heels together three times, and wish upon the first star of the night, ' and maybe your wish will come true.... HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

Oh my.  When reading this creepy odd post and being a bit tipsy, I was inspired to write my first forum post every. Unfortunately this cherry popping experience was met with mocking laughter and criticism at my pathetic and underdeveloped genitalia. In retrospect perhaps it would have been better not to "flame", as you all call it, on my first post. So to tantalar I’m so sorry I poked fun at you before establishing myself first.  As for you dke_xp120, dude you come off as an angry nerd with too many pimples as to find your only solace over the internet. Don't try to put me in my place and enlighten me like you’re my better. Make me laugh like funny man iveyfan did... its the only way ill really listen/learn (this will probably result in another "flaming" lesson).As for you BigD, you're my hero. BTW that Socrates quote is translated weird. I'm a philosophy major and I've always heard it as "the only thing I know is that I know nothing."
Read more carefully. It's not a Socrates quote. To get technical, it's a Meno speach written by Plato. He is ADDRESSING Socrates. It is in Plato's "Meno". It is called Meno's Paradox. Meno doesn't understand how Socrates can say they should try to find out what virtue is if neither of them know anything about virtue. Look? It would have been so easy to make fun of you in this post, but I avoided it. I haven't seen a single post where you have avoided making fun of someone.
Read more carefully. It's not a Socrates quote. To get technical' date=' it's a Meno speach written by Plato. He is ADDRESSING Socrates. It is in Plato's "Meno". It is called Meno's Paradox. Meno doesn't understand how Socrates can say they should try to find out what virtue is if neither of them know anything about virtue. Look? It would have been so easy to make fun of you in this post' date=' but I avoided it. I haven't seen a single post where you have avoided making fun of someone.[/quote'']For the record, I wasn't even really sure that Socrates said that quote. I seem to remember it from a childhood friend of mine's mother having that quote in her kitchen, and I vaguely thought it might be socrates. The point about my quote is really the "bill s preston, esquire" part, from B and T's excellent adventure, where they are talking to the historical So-Crates, and So-crates interprets Dust. Wind. Dude into "just like the sands of an hourglass, so are the days of our lives" which, I have no real idea if that quote is attributed to the historical Socrates or not. All I do know, is that Bill and Ted's kicks your Mom's ass, and is the best movie of the 80's hands down.

Wow, these are the worst bunch of posts ever... THE WORST. Danny: I'm sorry i dont know much on the better translations of the era. The rule of thumb is to get a direct translation and not something that has gone from latin to french to english or something. i studied all my plato through the lobe publications which are pretty cool because on the left page they give you the latin and on the right they give you the translation.Miles: Thanks friend for not flaming me. However, I have been told by my professor that their exist only one quote from Socrates. This quote was scribed on some wall by the Alexandrian library or something. My professor could be wrong or i could be confused but i was defiantly not referring to a meno quote. BigD: "just like the sands of an hourglass, so are the days of our lives" i think its from the soap days of our lives.

I haven't seen a single post where you have avoided making fun of someone.
Why is that your business?Have you deemed yourself "person who should protect the integrity of this forum"?It's a public forum. He can mock or berate who ever he likes.
Anyone ever see that Lionel Ritchie video and ensuing Starburst commercial parodying it?For some reason this post reminds me of that...
well - known celerbities get nice free clothes from Clothing Companies and well - known poker player Daniel Negreaunu gets a nice free vase from some person in his forum... SCORE !
This was the funniest post on this thread....made me laugh out loud....in my humble and female opinion. As for the other shit, who flamed who - who's a vet, who's a newb - who's the funniest - who's the biggest douche - blah blah blah, etc......is just a bunch of testosterone chest beating, incited by the illustrious and witty (SW) Big D Mcgee. Man, you just love to stir the shit pot don't you? LOL.

BigDMcGee, your posts are horribly hard to understand, and aren't funny. AT ALL. You have no idea how to spell, and I don't think you've ever heard of grammar.Just give it up and go amuse yourself somewhere else, where we don't have to read what you're saying. ****.

BigD: "just like the sands of an hourglass, so are the days of our lives" i think its from the soap days of our lives.
Hey assclown, have you SEEN Bill and Ted's? and no, I don't think it's just from that soap opera, it's too pretensous for that...gjlosse : Ever seen Wayne's World? Pretty Pretty Pain cave... Pretty Pretty pain cave... Welcome to My pain cave where I will.. Blugeon you...Welcome to My pain cave, glosse.

BigD I'm only going to comment on that I agree DKE gets very defensive in a debate... and that he did come off as somewhat "better than thou" in his first post in this thread.Hate too see you getting flamed, bud.