to dn (please read!)

I'm a ceramic artist, and I made you something out of clay. Its a really nice vase, and because your my favorite poker player, and this site is awesome, I thought it would be an honor to make you something really nice. How should I send it to you?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a ceramic artist, and I made you something out of clay. Its a really nice vase, and because your my favorite poker player, and this site is awesome, I thought it would be an honor to make you something really nice. How should I send it to you?
i have a feeling this could get ugly.....
i have a feeling this could get ugly.....
or really wierd when Daniel refuses the Gift and makes this dude cry
I bet 2-1 that this creepy ceramic artist has made a clay DN model, to scale and with genitals, that he worships and fondles everynight.
so you pick this as your first post?? nowhere to go but up huh....

Technically, he was paying for their ride home.. not for the jackets. But I think the point here is he took a bunch of leather jackets out of the back of some dude's car. I don't think someone who would be afraid to get a vase from a fan would do that...

I bet 2-1 that this creepy ceramic artist has made a clay DN model, to scale and with genitals, that he worships and fondles everynight.
hehe thanks *******. I can only hope my pointless 1149th post is as good as yours.
LOL.. well put.
Guest Anonymous

well - known celerbities get nice free clothes from Clothing Companies and well - known poker player Daniel Negreaunu gets a nice free vase from some person in his forum... SCORE !

hehe thanks censored. I can only hope my pointless 1149th post is as good as yours.
Vets can be pointless once in a while, it my case, often. N00bs do it and make fools of themselves.
Guest Anonymous
Yo does DN even like flowers? Maybe you should send him flowers to go along with the vase as well! I hear he likes magnolias.
it's clearly red roses with babies breath
If that was a joke please elaborate... dumasses like me can't understand that stuff..
Yo does DN even like flowers? Maybe you should send him flowers to go along with the vase as well! I hear he likes magnolias.
If that was a joke please elaborate... dumasses like me can't understand that stuff..
that's what I sent him for his birthday along with a hallmark card
And I sent him a lot more :club: SW
And I sent him a lot more :club:
2 dozen flowers and an 8X10?

Between sweet and creepy. This post walks at that delicate balance. Rather fhan flame the OP, which would be way to fish and a barrell, and he/she seems sweet and sincere, albeit with a touch of the creepizods, I will restrict My flaming to the other posts on this thread...Stink Box: welcome to the forum. From what I've seen so far, you have a wit that is most welcome to this place,that is reflected in your handle, and the 4 charming posts you have made so far.DKE XP120: Nothing to make someone feel like more of a man than to flex their muscle as a "veteran" of an online dicussion forum. I bet it makes you feel big and strong, like a bull, to bash on newbs, belittle them, like you are a Senior at Army, busting down the freshman. Well newsflash, Douchebag, just 'cause you've been a "veteran" of this forum, isn't a cartblache pass to be a douche, nor does it give you a magical right to dictate behavor based on someone's freaking post status. Iveyfan: Your post made me laugh out loud. You sir have actual wit. Thank you.

Didn't make me laugh as much as when you teed of on that ugly woman who was coming to the defense of Kathy Liebert ( or what that was about) but still, funny. My opinion of a poster on this forum is completely correlatied to eitehr their ablity to make me laugh, or their opinion of the Liverpool FC.

DKE XP120: Nothing to make someone feel like more of a man than to flex their muscle as a "veteran" of an online dicussion forum. I bet it makes you feel big and strong, like a bull, to bash on newbs, belittle them, like you are a Senior at Army, busting down the freshman.  Well newsflash, Douchebag, just 'cause you've been a "veteran" of this forum, isn't a cartblache pass to be a douche, nor does it give you a magical right to dictate behavor based on someone's freaking post status.  Iveyfan: Your post made me laugh out loud.  You sir have actual wit.  Thank you.
Hey doucheclown, I did nothing of the sort to belittle the OP, I have no problem with it. but when someones first post is flat out making fun of someone, I say something about it, because I feel its sad.Just like its sad that since you dont like it, you find any post I make and try and make me look like an ass, when everyone here knows that you're the ****ing jerkoff.seriously, get a ****ing life