No replies to this topic

#1 HoosierAlum

HoosierAlum

Grindmode

• Members
  • 8,169 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Traveling, Baseball, Basketball

Posted 01 June 2005 - 04:13 PM

Ok, earlier today I posted a question about a sit and go situation I was in and was really pleased with the responses. (UTG with AJo) Since I am almost exclusively a sit and go player, I am sometimes discouraged by the lack of posts regarding s&g strategy in this forum. I have decided to make daily posts on hands that I question myself over after I am finished with a sit and go. Usually, if I played a hand incorrect, or had a question about it, I will write it down while I am playing. I will post these questions, and hopefully we can get some worthwhile discussions started on sit and go strategy.I mainly play $20, and $30 sit and goes on UB. My handle is jdepa01 if you want to railbird.Here is a situation I recently encountered. I am pretty confident I made the correct play, but let me see what you guys think.150-300 blinds (4 minutes left at this level) 5 people left (no it wasnt a turbo...just some solid players) I have T1900 SB has T4500 BB has T3000 ( other stacks have T2000 and T3600)I'm on the button with KQs and it is folded to me.What is the correct play??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users