• Members
  • 38,028 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:38 AM

View Postbigguyren68, on 01 February 2018 - 07:50 AM, said:

Happens to NHL teams all the time. Lol

I thought you were gonna mention the first round bye in the playoffs lol
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#82 DanielNegreanu

DanielNegreanu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Root Admin
  • 8,413 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:07 PM

View Postserge, on 31 January 2018 - 08:51 PM, said:

I like the divisions and I like the Champions League, even though I have run like crap since inception.

Why arent the rankings based solely on record..I realize power rankings, and stats are more accurate..But we dont give the Stanley Cup out to the team with the best Corsi...There should be luck and excitement involved a little bit..IMO..

Only done by +/- for the first season then it will be promotion and relegation. If you win your group you move up next season. If you finish dead last you go down a group. Obviously finishing in last in Division D (Bottom Feeder) sees no movement, nor does winning Division A (Elite).

I think +/- is a much better barometer for rating a teams strength then season record.
Posted Image

#83 DanielNegreanu

DanielNegreanu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Root Admin
  • 8,413 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:42 PM

Also working on 21 game schedule that would see no byes. 16 games against division and then A plays B, C plays D, 5 total games one against each team. Just need to figure out how to lineup the byes for all divisions correctly to make it work. Hard, but not that hard.
Posted Image

#84 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 38,028 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:59 AM

Elite
Whalers 206.5
Canadian Gothic 184.5
Shortstackers 173.5
Shoot Loose 160.5
PK Dealers 158

Upper
Big Ms 157
Underdogs 154
Red Ravens 144
Swackers 142.5
Puck Warfare 123.5

Lower
Magically Delicious 113.5
Winning Combo 102
Steelheads 91.5
Mustangs 81.5
Shooters 78.5

Bottom Feeder
Broadway 74.5
Eagles 64.5
Greaseballs 42
Ingmen 22.5
Cheap Thieves 1
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#85 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,028 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:13 AM

Updated

Champions
A Broadway I
A The Big Mís II
A The Big M's III
A Canadian Gothic IV

B Scarborough Shooters I
B Short Stackers II
B Broadway III
B PK Dealers IV

#86 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,611 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:34 AM

Congrats Gothic and PK on winning Champions League

#87 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,028 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:48 AM

View PostBabying, on 07 February 2018 - 07:34 AM, said:

Congrats Gothic and PK on winning Champions League

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users