• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#41 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,915 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:33 AM

Once again You guys can't actually address an issue without bringing it back to Hillary Clinton. She's gone. Find a new crutch.

#42 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:34 AM

There are no issues, this is fear mongering and poorly thought out arguments. We are just trying to help you lefties grow beyond your inner child.

Crying about how everyone on the right is a secret racist and a plant for Russia is why you lost to the worst candidate ever.

Continuing the same insane thought processes will only result in your choosing something like a diaper pin to represent your world view.
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

Most bad government has come out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

#43 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,915 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 10:19 AM

There you go with "you" again.

Here's what you need to know about "me".

I don't automatically adopt and agree with everything every Liberal has ever said or done. You keep bringing up the Diaper Pin. I don't know anything about that, or give two shits about it, or even care enough to look up what it is you are even talking about. Yet you've directed multiple posts at "me" and addressed this as though I personally came up with it, or "my side" came up with it, and therefore I personally endorse it.

Truth is, the election is over and I think America made a mistake, not because they elected a Republican, but because they elected Donald Trump. but it's over, I'll mostly go back to not caring about American Politics again, and not even thinking about the "left vs. Right", or even personally identifying with one side of the political scale. The world is grey, there's more than two sides to every argument, and usually neither side is completely in the right or wrong. There are shitty liberals and shitty conservatives. There are good people on both sides too. I personally agree with more of the ideals of the Liberal side, but I don't think they are inherently "better".

#44 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:11 PM

I guess I could go to the sports section of this forum, click on the hockey threads, pick a topic that people are discussing and explain why I don't really care all that much about Hockey...but that would be silly.

It would be really silly if I ignored the give and take between two people, interjected my disapproval of one side, and then tried to act like I didn't really care.

Maybe I will try that in the near future

#45 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,915 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:44 PM

Good luck

#46 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,915 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:15 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on 17 November 2016 - 12:11 PM, said:

I guess I could go to the sports section of this forum, click on the hockey threads, pick a topic that people are discussing and explain why I don't really care all that much about Hockey...but that would be silly.

It would be really silly if I ignored the give and take between two people, interjected my disapproval of one side, and then tried to act like I didn't really care.

Maybe I will try that in the near future

To use your analogy:

You might come into the hockey forum and say something like: The Toronto Maple Leafs have terrible management, and That is the reason they will never win the Stanley cup.

and I could say: "Haha, you ignorant Habs fans are all the same, living in the past. I'm just helping you idiots see the light of the day and dig your heads out of the sand. This is the reason YOU GUYS have always failed to build a good team despite having the best player in the world in his prime. YOU GUYS will never learn"

and you would probably say.. "You guys? I'm not a Habs fan, what does that have to do with what I posted"

And then you'd know what it is like interacting with you in the political forum.

#47 scuudagouch

scuudagouch

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Holdem

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:16 PM

or the hockey folks would wonder why this dope is posting in a hockey forum
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian"

Henry Ford

#48 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,915 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:56 PM

That's rich coming from the guy who decided to join an obscure poker forum with like 20 active members for the sole purpose of expressing his political views to an unreceptive audience. Unless of course there's another reason that you are here that hasn't manifested itself in your terrible posting.

#49 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,936 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:43 AM

Flynn will fit in perfectly with Trump. He hates Muslims, has spread false news stories, loves Russia and thinks Hillary belongs in jail.

He also was considered one of the best tactical Generals in the US Military but was fired from his position as the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency and forced to retire and seems to hold grudges.

He's also been on the payroll of the Russian and Turkish governments since retiring from the military.

Michael Flynn, Trump’s new national security adviser, loves Russia as much as his boss does

Michael Flynn, Trump’s reported pick for national security adviser, sat in on intel briefings — while advising foreign clients

A spy at war with the nation’s other spies
Colin Powell wasn’t pulling punches.

“I spoke at DIA last month,” the former secretary of state wrote in a hacked email released this summer. “Flynn got fired as head of DIA. His replacement is a black Marine 3-star. I asked why Flynn got fired. Abusive with staff, didn’t listen, worked against policy, bad management, etc. He has been and was right-wing nutty every [sic] since.”

Those who know Flynn best say the roots of his enmity towards Obama and Clinton —and his startlingly enthusiastic embrace of Trump — dates back to his abrupt dismissal from the DIA, the Pentagon’s intelligence-gathering arm and a longtime bureaucratic rival to the CIA.

In 2012, Flynn proposed overhauling the agency so it would maintain a network of covert operatives to expand its network of overseas spies, according to a long article I co-wrote in Foreign Policy about the fight. The move infuriated the CIA, which worked hard to stop the creation of what could have ultimately come to rival its larger and better-known cadre of covert operatives. The agency, backed by a network of former CIA personnel in senior jobs at the Pentagon and elsewhere in the national security bureaucracy, succeeded in killing the idea.

In 2014, two years into what was supposed to be a three-year term, Flynn was summoned to the Pentagon by Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and then-Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence Michael Vickers and told that he was being removed from his post.

According to the Washington Post, Flynn tried to salvage his job by sidestepping his superior officers and making a direct appeal to the vice chief of the Army. When Clapper found out, he warned Flynn that he would fire him on the spot if Flynn made another attempt to do an end-run around his bosses, according to the newspaper.

Clapper, arguably Flynn’s biggest bureaucratic adversary, announced his resignation Thursday, just hours before Flynn’s appointment.

Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#50 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,936 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:51 AM

Without disclosing his lobbying relationship with the Turkish-owned firm, Flynn published an op-ed in the newspaper the Hill on Election Day, in which he advanced the No. 1 cause of Erdogan’s government: advocating the extradition of Fethullah Gülen, a Turkish exile living in Pennsylvania whom Erdogan has blamed for instigating the failed military coup against his government last summer.

In the op-ed, which ran under the headline “Our ally Turkey is in crisis and needs our support,” Flynn described Gülen as a “shady Islamic mullah,” who runs a “vast global network [that] has all the right markings to fit the description of a dangerous sleeper network. From Turkey’s point of view, Washington is harboring Turkey’s Osama bin Laden.”

This is the not the first time questions have been raised about Flynn’s overseas ties. Last December, Flynn, who served as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency from 2012 until 2014, flew to Moscow to participate in the 10th anniversary of RT, the Russian government propaganda network. He gave an interview to one of its anchors and attended a gala dinner where he sat at the same table as Russian President Vladimir Putin.

In a testy exchange with Yahoo News during the Republican Convention in Cleveland in July, Flynn acknowledged that he was paid through his speakers bureau to attend the RT event, but he declined to say how much.

What was striking, according to ethics experts, is that given his overseas consulting business, Flynn began sitting in on classified intelligence briefings with Trump last summer. Flynn was reportedly so assertive during the initial briefing in August, peppering the briefers with rapid-fire questions, that Trump’s adviser Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey, who also attended the briefing, was prompted to try to calm him down by placing a hand on his arm.

Danielle Brian, executive director of the Project on Government Oversight, an outside watchdog group, said that she finds it “deeply disturbing” that Flynn attended these briefings at a time that he was representing foreign clients with interests before the U.S. government. “It’s exactly the kind of foreign entanglements our laws are designed to prevent,” she said.

One retired military officer who has advised both Republican and Democratic presidents said of the allegations about Flynn: “If this is true, it’s a disqualifying conflict of interest — if not by ethics laws, certainly in the spirit of conflict of interest, not to mention security regulations. We should be deeply concerned about his ethical judgment, but more specifically how can he possibly provide unbiased advice to the POTUS about Turkey and Russia, when he’s taken money from both.”

Bob

#51 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,936 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:04 AM

Hey Flynn also might be an anti-semite.

(((Yair Rosenberg)))Verified account
‏@Yair_Rosenberg
Uh guys, Trump supporter and convention speaker @GenFlynn just retweeted an anti-Semitic tweet and endorsed it:

Posted Image
Bob

#52 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,936 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:12 AM

Adam Jentleson
‏@AJentleson Adam Jentleson Retweeted General Flynn
Trump's National Security Advisor appears to read and believe fake news.

https://twitter.com/...000841518776320

General FlynnVerified account
‏@GenFlynn
U decide - NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes w Children, etc...MUST READ! http://truepundit.co...o-play-perjury/
Bob

#53 scuudagouch

scuudagouch

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Holdem

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:24 AM

more noise
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian"

Henry Ford

#54 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 07:55 AM

I heard he eats at Comet Pizza in DC.

Or maybe it was someone from hillary's close knit friends and accomplices.

Worth looking into

#55 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:09 AM

New betting line:

How many Trump appointees will be accused of being either a racist or a spy for Russia?

I'll set the over under at 12

#56 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,936 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:41 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on 18 November 2016 - 08:09 AM, said:

New betting line:

How many Trump appointees will be accused of being either a racist or a spy for Russia?

I'll set the over under at 12

well Jeff Sessions his new AG didn't get confirmed by a Republican controlled Senate in the past to be a Federal Judge because of some racist comments that he made.

So that's 1.
Bob

#57 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 48,778 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:53 PM

It really would be rich if Keith Ellison is the DNC chair..

Will Bob post all the negative, anti semitic, Louis Farrakhan loving quotes from him?
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#58 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,915 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:29 PM

Serge, is bob a member of the democratic party? Is he excluded from criticizing the republican party just because the DNC has done stupid and shitty things and may do them again in the future? What does a hypothetical DNC chair appointment have to do with Trump's choice of Attorney General?

Standard distract and deflect. You'll fit in well here. I think BG and whatshisface have room in their club for you. Gotta wear red though.

#59 serge

serge

• Members
  • 48,778 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:36 PM

View PostDubey, on 18 November 2016 - 03:29 PM, said:

Serge, is bob a member of the democratic party? Is he excluded from criticizing the republican party just because the DNC has done stupid and shitty things and may do them again in the future? What does a hypothetical DNC chair appointment have to do with Trump's choice of Attorney General?

Standard distract and deflect. You'll fit in well here. I think BG and whatshisface have room in their club for you. Gotta wear red though.

Because all of Bob's post is against Trump and the Republican Party..See how that works?

IF Bob was to give us tweets and posts criticizing the DNC , then we would maybe give the influx of tweets that he floods the board with more credit.

Its not just Bob, I love Bob, good friend..Its the spin that we see in the media all day, every day.

#60 serge

serge

• Members
  • 48,778 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:12 PM

http://blogs.wsj.com...te-nationalist/

I’m not a white nationalist, I’m a nationalist,” he told Mr. Wolff. “I’m an economic nationalist.

“The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—— over.” In a shot at Democrats’ close ties to Silicon Valley, he continued: “They were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It’s not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users