#1 jollygoodfella

jollygoodfella

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:holdem

Posted 08 May 2016 - 03:58 AM

Hello there!

I registered at 888poker and got 2$ welcome bonus and a few turnament tickets. I made NO DEPOSITS and currently stand on 18$.

There is also a thing called FIRST DEPOSIT BONUS where you get bonus in the amount ofmoney you deposit ( if you deposit 10$ they give you 10$ bonus so you than have 20$, if you deposit more, the bonus is also higher )

so the question is: if i wirthdraw my current ballance ( 18$ ) to paypal, and than deposit it back to the site, do i get first deposit bonus or not? ( can wirthdrawing money cancel ouw deposit bonuses? )

thank you for your anwsers!

#2 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,852 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:11 PM

buddy you just changed the game.
Spoiler

#3 pokergamer88

pokergamer88

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:I love playing online poker, writing, playing video games and reading. I have a big interest in old coin op machines and weird parlor games too. Currently trying to improve my no limit hold'em game.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold'em and Omaha

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:03 PM

I read the T&C for this, it doesn't state that by taking this bonus you become ineligible to take the first deposit bonus and the only thing in the T&C for that promotion that even mentions withdrawals is 15. The immediate real money bonuses may be withdrawn only after a player has accumulated 2.5 Bonus Points for every $1 of the received Cash Bonus amount. So i guess you can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users