2) I'm not sure I'd consider Chipotle fast food, exactly. If you do, I have no huge issue with it, as it's quite good, but it wouldn't be 1 on my list.
3)Panda Express is terrible
4) Long John Silvers is terrible
5)Taco Bell is terrible
6) Hardee's is legit breakfast fast food, so I'll let you slide there
7) Dunno what Captain D's is, but it should be ahead of pretty much anything that's ahead of it
8) Subway is by far the worst sandwich place. I'd rather have Little Kings, Jimmy Johns, any local place or chain, ahead of subway.
9) No chicken representation. Unless Captain D's is chicken. I'd like to see Raising Cane's on this list, or maybe Chick Fila. Hell, even Popeyes.
i've never even heard of raising cane's. and chipotle is all about the chicken. same with subway and quiznos. long john silver's is amazing.
i might have to agree with that. i just don't eat there more than once a year because you can't drive through.
hey you gotta have hope.
it's so good, but it's too damn greasy to eat more than once a year. i need a whole weekend to recover.