• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,938 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:04 AM

Well some of the people who rushed to support Bundy were terrorists. Can't really call what happened in Las Vegas anything but terrorism. If these attackers were anything but White imagine how batshit crazy Fox News would be going about the "Terrorist" attack on Freedom.

Las Vegas cop killers had anti-government views
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#22 AmScray

AmScray

Honk

• Members
  • 4,005 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:wrhsf235yu

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:15 AM

I, for one cannot believe it. The two kooks who went in and shot up two cops having lunch shouting about a "revolution" had anti government views. NO WAY! ANTI GOVERNMENT VIEWS? WHAT SORT OF IDIOT COULD POSSIBLY BE ANTI GOVERNMENT? THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!!

The behavior of current governments is the single greatest source of 'anti government views' out there. These two idiots were misguided but I must admit, the police as a corrupted and oppressive apparatus of the state, empowered with way too much authority and hopped up in delusions of their own grandeur, are a difficult problem to solve. Randomly shooting them is definitely not the answer but it comes as no surprise some people are feeling cornered and lashing out, which isn't the same thing as the 'terrorism' we have to worry about.

If you oppress people, the oppressors can't be surprised when eventually, someone with nothing to lose strikes back.
Here's a black guy who shot up a police station in Detroit.
http://www.freep.com...-ambush-station

The Vegas shooters ****ed their 'legacy' with the Swastika.
Everything else up to that point, they'd have been viewed like Chrostopher Dorner or Marvin Heemayer or others who did similar shit... but the Swastika, thats gone.
Posted Image

#23 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,674 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:57 AM

As I understand it, the swastika was intended to represent the cops were Nazis, not the killers solidarity with neo nazism
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#24 AmScray

AmScray

Honk

• Members
  • 4,005 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:wrhsf235yu

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:40 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on 10 June 2014 - 10:57 AM, said:

As I understand it, the swastika was intended to represent the cops were Nazis, not the killers solidarity with neo nazism

Doesn't matter.
Too Pavlovian.

The objective here is to get the monkeys whipped up into a frenzy. Can't do that with stuff that they've been trained their entire lives to be repulsed by.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users