• Please log in to reply
10687 replies to this topic

#10661 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,624 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:16 PM

I lumped it in but believe what you want to read. Of course I was over stating it. Like come on you think I am an idiot

I donít throw my hands up and say racism. It is an excuse I will never use. I never say someone does do something for me because they are racist against me. To me itís a cop out.

My analogy of the soccer thing is something I heard and didnít want to believe it. However 3 parents told me it and said my daughter should be on the team

Take it for what you guys want to argue about but I donít like when people scream racism. It is how I feel and I never use it ever.

Yes as a parent I do tell my kids they will hear it and to turn a blind eye/ear to it. Just never associate yourself with idiots who talk garbage

#10662 iBeaver

iBeaver

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,624 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:14 PM

Babying, on 16 January 2018 - 07:16 PM, said:

I lumped it in but believe what you want to read. Of course I was over stating it. Like come on you think I am an idiot

No I don't, that's why I'm surprised you did lump it in. BLM is not even remotely close to the kkk or nazis. You're only believing what, well, those people from those groups want you to believe. I have two acquaintances who are part of the Detroit chapter of BLM. They are not violent. They are not looking to hurt people. They are raising awareness of the OBVIOUS discrimination against all types of people. Black people, muslims, asians, latinos, trans, gay, etc. I don't live in Canada so I won't pretend to know what the racial tension is there but here there is an obvious problem at it starts with the government.

Do some BLM members get in fights. Duh. Guess what? There are TML fans who get in fights when visiting other arenas and even in the home arena. Are TML fans just like the kkk and nazis then? Hmmm? You can say you were overstating it but the fact is you said it and didn't say anything till you were called out on it. But I should have taken my own advice and moved on from it. But alas, I didn't. But I'm going to bed now so I will have cooled off by tomorrow and will just let it go. Have a good night.

#10663 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,624 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:54 PM

As I states earlier I donít lump them in with the kkk and nazis. Just saying I donít like minorities screaming racism every single time. I move on if anything and believe everyone is equal

Is there a blm group in Toronto. Yes. Do I like it? Of course not because I donít scream racism every time

I know a lot of people because of what I do. White black Chinese Jewish Indian gay etc. Do I advertise my beliefs? If they ask yes I would. If they donít like it they can go and find another accountant because I donít care.

I believe not to scream racism every time

When I played hockey my team (who I was the captain of) got called chinks. I sat in our dressing room asking the guys if I should complain since I really donít care. We as a group said they donít care either. I actually did call the league and they said if it happens again the player will be suspended. Well it happen the next game we played and to he honest we didnít care since we just beat the heck out of them on the scoreboard

Another time I was playing golf and one white guy was married to a Jamaican. He asked me about blm and I told him how I felt. Guess what I felt a little bitterness towards me. Did I care. Absolutely not

Now back to the original point do I like when people scream racism. No donít like it. It is my opinion and to be honest it is heart felt.

I just feel there are other avenues to fight racism than have organizations that scream racism all the time

#10664 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,109 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 02:56 AM

i hope everybody enjoyed the beautiful weather yesterday morning because it might not get above zero for the rest of February.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#10665 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,624 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 05:55 AM

6 more weeks of winter

#10666 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,624 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:09 AM

FCP Bob, on 02 February 2018 - 02:56 AM, said:

i hope everybody enjoyed the beautiful weather yesterday morning because it might not get above zero for the rest of February.

And the good news - golf course will start opening in 2 months

#10667 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 48,972 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:17 PM

I just got off the phone with my mom in Toronto..She told me about the weather.

There are some people and stuff I miss about Toronto and looking forward to coming back in June for a visit...But man I dont miss a snow shovel.

Its 77 degrees here right now.
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#10668 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,109 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:37 PM

this is a very Toronto thing

https://twitter.com/...707702802677762
Bob

#10669 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 38,047 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:53 PM

View PostFCP Bob, on 11 February 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

The zombie apocalypse will start with raccoons.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#10670 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,624 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 06:27 PM

View PostFCP Bob, on 11 February 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

I am there every Saturday from 11 am till 1:30 pm for soccer practice.

#10671 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,624 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:28 PM

Not much of a figure skating fan but my daughters have taken over the TV glued to each skater

#10672 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,624 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:27 PM

I lol at all the suckers who have to buy their partners flowers today

I stopped after I got married 26 years ago

#10673 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,624 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:04 PM

The city might explode with the Leafs and Raptors

#10674 serge

serge

• Members
  • 48,972 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:19 PM

View PostBabying, on 14 February 2018 - 07:04 PM, said:

The city might explode with the Leafs and Raptors

Itís amazing as good as the Raptors are in my opinion they have very little chance to win a championship this year.

In hockey it wouldnít surprise us if any one of 10-12 teams won a cup this year.

#10675 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:35 AM

that's the NBA for you.

I would say that Raptors have probably their best chance in franchise history to go to the NBA finals this year, though it'll probably still end up being Cavs/GSW

#10676 serge

serge

• Members
  • 48,972 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:31 AM

View PostDubey, on 15 February 2018 - 07:35 AM, said:

that's the NBA for you.

I would say that Raptors have probably their best chance in franchise history to go to the NBA finals this year, though it'll probably still end up being Cavs/GSW

I know there are diehard basketball fans but itís just a sport that is very difficult to get into. The Raptors are having an epic year. But the script is pretty much written.

Golden State beats Cleveland in the finals.

Lebron signs with the Lakers in the off season. They pick up 2 other top end players and compete for a title next year.

Hmm. Iím that scenario Raptors can make finals next year.

#10677 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:38 AM

It's a low variance sport. It's one of the reasons I've never gotten really into it, though I do enjoy it now more than I used to.

#10678 serge

serge

• Members
  • 48,972 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:13 AM

This is why hockey is the greatest sport on earth and the NHL playoffs the most exciting two months of the year.

#10679 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,624 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:10 AM

Winning is always better than losing. The younger generation are huge basketball fans, so I hear it from Otto. Plus the players are always nicer to Otto.

#10680 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,109 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:05 PM

View PostBabying, on 15 February 2018 - 10:10 AM, said:

Winning is always better than losing. The younger generation are huge basketball fans, so I hear it from Otto. Plus the players are always nicer to Otto.

Masai is basically allergic to assholes so the Raptors are an asshole free zone.
Bob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users