Are you high?
During the presidency of George W. Bush we experienced:
- The worst terrorist attack in our history.
- The start of a major war in Afghanistan.
- The start of another, simultaneous major war in Iraq.
- The worst economic collapse since 1929.
Can you name one single thing that's happened during Obama's presidency that's comparable to any one of those four horrible events, let alone all four?
In relation to those four events, during Obama's presidency we've so far experienced:
- Zero major terrorist attacks, and few minor ones.
- Zero new wars started, and the winding down of the ones already going on.
- A slow but steady economic recovery.
(cue somebody explaining to me, without specifics or in-depth analysis, that all the bad things during Bush's administration were caused by Democrats and all the good things during Obama's administration were happenstance or caused by Republicans, because logic)