23 replies to this topic

#1 JustDoIt

JustDoIt

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 875 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Omaha H/L

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

Benghazi has finally reached the main stream media, they cannot ignore it anymore.

http://www.cbsnews.c...rom-the-get-go/

Benghazi will cripple this administration and I believe Ms. Clinton will be changing her plans. We remember the famous question about the
3:00 a.m. phone call. It happened on Sept 11, 2012 and the phone is still ringing with Obama and Clinton no where to be found.

Amazing the administration under cut a foreign leader and of course Obama has totally painted himself into a corner on Syria.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

Mark Twain

#2 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:40 AM

View PostJustDoIt, on 05 May 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

Benghazi has finally reached the main stream media, they cannot ignore it anymore.

http://www.cbsnews.c...rom-the-get-go/

Benghazi will cripple this administration and I believe Ms. Clinton will be changing her plans. We remember the famous question about the
3:00 a.m. phone call. It happened on Sept 11, 2012 and the phone is still ringing with Obama and Clinton no where to be found.

Amazing the administration under cut a foreign leader and of course Obama has totally painted himself into a corner on Syria.
Dont be dumb. Hes black, and shes a media darling.
I dont suffer from delusions

I enjoy them

#3 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

The left may not attack her, but they no longer lover her.

The democrat party has put most of their eggs in the Hillary 16 basket, leaving themselves with Joe Biden to run.

Because those are the two best democrats out there.

The two best....
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

The government was set to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. - Ayn Rand

#4 JustDoIt

JustDoIt

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 875 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Omaha H/L

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

View Postcolonel Feathers, on 05 May 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

Dont be dumb. Hes black, and shes a media darling.

That may be true but the mainstream media is getting sucked in yelling and screaming. We will see how it works out, it may totally blow up in their faces.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

Mark Twain

#5 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:22 AM

Mainstream Media is stuck now

A key Benghazi whistle-blower who has allegedly been punished for speaking out against the administration is a registered Democrat who voted for both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

What to do when your best defense; destroying the character of your accuser, is taken away.

I guess crying is next?

Oops

The government was set to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. - Ayn Rand

#6 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

And a month later Petraeus was 'outed' for an affair....

Would be a reach in any other administration.

Now it's just another in a long list of occurrences all pointing to the reality of corruption at the highest levels of this administration.

#7 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

Posted Image

#8 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

Posted Image

#9 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

Looks like the newest 'scandal' brewing is that the ambassador in Libya was trying to buy back stinger missiles that the administration sold to Libyan 'freedom fighters' that are ending up in the hands of Al Qaeda.

Guess we'll wait and see if this one develops.

#10 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on 21 May 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

Posted Image
It is actually against marine corps dress code that marines in uniform do not use umbrellas. For any reason.

I enjoy them

#11 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:07 PM

View Postcolonel Feathers, on 21 May 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

It is actually against marine corps dress code that marines in uniform do not use umbrellas. For any reason.

Incorrect, they can hold umbrellas for women....

#12 NickCave

NickCave

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • Interests:Marcel Marceau
  • Favorite Poker Game:No Pussy Blues

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:26 AM

View Postcolonel Feathers, on 21 May 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

View PostBalloon guy, on 21 May 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

Incorrect, they can hold umbrellas for women....

I have a sincere question:

Does this umbrella thing actually make you mad? Did you see and think, "That is outrageous and I am disgusted?" I'm not asking rhetorically. I'm asking both of you, individually and sincerely, whether Umbrella-gate made you legitimately upset.

#13 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

Of course not. Its a joke. President Obama was hosting the Turkish dude and asked for him.

There's no need to make up anger at a president who doesn't know anything that his administration is doing, while they break laws and coddle bankers

#14 NickCave

NickCave

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:04 AM

Yeah, okay. I just wanted to make sure you were just trolling. It usually isn't tough to tell when you're joking, but you exist in this constant state of, I dunno how to describe it, aggressive needling? Like you intend to come off as a caricature so you can say the "outrageous" things you want to say, but without really having to answer for them/support them in any meaningful way.

I'm not insulting you, so if my characterization is incorrect, I'm willing to listen and amend my opinion.

#15 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:09 AM

View PostNickCave, on 22 May 2013 - 05:26 AM, said:

I have a sincere question:

Does this umbrella thing actually make you mad? Did you see and think, "That is outrageous and I am disgusted?" I'm not asking rhetorically. I'm asking both of you, individually and sincerely, whether Umbrella-gate made you legitimately upset.
Nope, just another in a long line of gaffs that show just how unfamiliar the CEO of a company is on how the company actually works. Obama makes me think of a lifelong diehard yankee fan, that just got the job of running the red sox. A nice paychek with prestige, but his heart will never be fully init.

I enjoy them

#16 akoff

akoff

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,942 posts
  • Interests:Golf, investing, Eagles football, golf, baseball, coaching Little League and golf
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:25 AM

View Postcolonel Feathers, on 24 May 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

Nope, just another in a long line of gaffs that show just how unfamiliar the CEO of a company is on how the company actually works. Obama makes me think of a lifelong diehard yankee fan, that just got the job of running the red sox. A nice paychek with prestige, but his heart will never be fully init.

Obama reminds me more of the son of a business owner who takes over a company but has no skills or understanding of how to lead it.
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
~ Senator Barack H. Obama

#17 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,246 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:43 AM

True. Not realizing that someone may or may not be allowed to carry an umbrella should absolutely be within the breadth of knowledge that I want the most powerful man in the world to have.
Long signatures are really annoying.

#18 timwakefield

timwakefield

I haven't got the time time

• Members
  • 14,413 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Boxmaha

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:24 AM

Actually the reason Obama didn't hold his own umbrella is because he learned from his predecessor that it can be harder than it looks.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Karl: She was a bit -- what's the word that you can use, cuz I don't wanna offend anyone?
Steve: Was she a homeless person?
Karl: Yeah but sort of mental homeless.

#19 NickCave

NickCave

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:42 AM

You said, "nope," but then you went on to explain why it actually was upsetting. I'm legitimately confused as to whether you think the umbrella thing is a real issue or not.

#20 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,375 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:25 AM

View Posttimwakefield, on 24 May 2013 - 04:24 AM, said:

Actually the reason Obama didn't hold his own umbrella is because he learned from his predecessor that it can be harder than it looks.

So you believe this president is too stupid to figure out how to work an umbrella?

That the mechanical mysteries hidden in the rubiks cube of engineering marvel; the umbrella, would defeat his best efforts?

Okay, I think that's a fair position. Probably spot on as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users