Jump to content


North Korea Vows To Nuke Everybody


  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

    Limit Holdem Dinosaur

  • Root Admin
  • 26,840 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scarberia

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:48 AM

North Korea's full war declaration statement



The moves of the U.S. imperialists to violate the sovereignty of the DPRK and encroach upon its supreme interests have entered an extremely grave phase. Under this situation, the dear respected Marshal Kim Jong Un, brilliant commander of Mt. Paektu, convened an urgent operation meeting on the performance of duty of the Strategic Rocket Force of the Korean People's Army for firepower strike and finally examined and ratified a plan for firepower strike.

The important decision made by him is the declaration of a do-or-die battle to provide an epochal occasion for putting an end to the history of the long-standing showdown with the U.S. and opening a new era. It is also a last warning of justice served to the U.S., south Korean group and other anti-reunification hostile forces. The decision reflects the strong will of the army and people of the DPRK to annihilate the enemies.

Now the heroic service personnel and all other people of the DPRK are full of surging anger at the U.S. imperialists' reckless war provocation moves, and the strong will to turn out as one in the death-defying battle with the enemies and achieve a final victory of the great war for national reunification true to the important decision made by Kim Jong Un.

The Supreme Command of the KPA in its previous statement solemnly declared at home and abroad the will of the army and people of the DPRK to take decisive military counteraction to defend the sovereignty of the country and the dignity of its supreme leadership as regards the war moves of the U.S. and south Korean puppets that have reached the most extreme phase.

Not content with letting B-52 make sorties into the sky over south Korea in succession despite the repeated warnings of the DPRK, the U.S. made B-2A stealth strategic bomber and other ultra-modern strategic strike means fly from the U.S. mainland to south Korea to stage a bombing drill targeting the DPRK. This is an unpardonable and heinous provocation and an open challenge.

By taking advantage of the U.S. reckless campaign for a nuclear war against the DPRK, the south Korean puppets vociferated about "preemptive attack" and "strong counteraction" and even "strike at the commanding forces", openly revealing the attempt to destroy monuments symbolic of the dignity of the DPRK's supreme leadership.

This clearly shows that the U.S. brigandish ambition for aggression and the puppets' attempt to invade the DPRK have gone beyond the limit and their threats have entered the reckless phase of an actual war from the phase of threat and blackmail.

The prevailing grim situation more clearly proves that the Supreme Command of the KPA was just when it made the judgment and decision to decisively settle accounts with the U.S. imperialists and south Korean puppets by dint of the arms of Songun, because time when words could work has passed.

Now they are openly claiming that the B-2A stealth strategic bombers' drill of dropping nuclear bombs was "not to irritate the north" but "the defensive one". The U.S. also says the drill is "to defend the interests of its ally". However, it is nothing but a lame pretext to cover up its aggressive nature, evade the denunciation at home and abroad and escape from the DPRK's retaliatory blows.

The era when the U.S. resorted to the policy of strength by brandishing nuclear weapons has gone.

It is the resolute answer of the DPRK and its steadfast stand to counter the nuclear blackmail of the U.S. imperialists with merciless nuclear attack and their war of aggression with just all-out war.

They should clearly know that in the era of Marshal Kim Jong Un, the greatest-ever commander, all things are different from what they used to be in the past.

The hostile forces will clearly realize the iron will, matchless grit and extraordinary mettle of the brilliant commander of Mt. Paektu that the earth cannot exist without Songun Korea.

Time has come to stage a do-or-die final battle.

The government, political parties and organizations of the DPRK solemnly declare as follows reflecting the final decision made by Kim Jong Un at the operation meeting of the KPA Supreme Command and the unanimous will of all service personnel and people of the DPRK who are waiting for a final order from him.

1.From this moment, the north-south relations will be put at the state of war and all the issues arousing between the north and the south will be dealt with according to the wartime regulations.

The state of neither peace nor war has ended on the Korean Peninsula.

Now that the revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK have entered into an actual military action, the inter-Korean relations have naturally entered the state of war. Accordingly, the DPRK will immediately punish any slightest provocation hurting its dignity and sovereignty with resolute and merciless physical actions without any prior notice.

2. If the U.S. and the south Korean puppet group perpetrate a military provocation for igniting a war against the DPRK in any area including the five islands in the West Sea of Korea or in the area along the Military Demarcation Line, it will not be limited to a local war, but develop into an all-out war, a nuclear war.

It is self-evident that any military conflict on the Korean Peninsula is bound to lead to an all-out war, a nuclear war now that even U.S. nuclear strategic bombers in its military bases in the Pacific including Hawaii and Guam and in its mainland are flying into the sky above south Korea to participate in the madcap DPRK-targeted nuclear war moves.

The first strike of the revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK will blow up the U.S. bases for aggression in its mainland and in the Pacific operational theatres including Hawaii and Guam and reduce not only its military bases in south Korea but the puppets' ruling institutions including Chongwadae and puppet army's bases to ashes at once, to say nothing of the aggressors and the provokers.

3. The DPRK will never miss the golden chance to win a final victory in a great war for national reunification.

This war will not be a three day-war but it will be a blitz war through which the KPA will occupy all areas of south Korea including Jeju Island at one strike, not giving the U.S. and the puppet warmongers time to come to their senses, and a three-dimensional war to be fought in the air, land and seas and on the front line and in the rear.

This sacred war of justice will be a nation-wide, all-people resistance involving all Koreans in the north and the south and overseas in which the traitors to the nation including heinous confrontation maniacs, warmongers and human scum will be mercilessly swept away.

No force on earth can break the will of the service personnel and people of the DPRK all out in the just great war for national reunification and of all other Koreans and overpower their might.

Holding in high esteem the peerlessly great men of Mt. Paektu, the Korean people will give vent to the pent-up grudge and realize their cherished desire and thus bring a bright day of national reunification and build the best power on this land without fail. (via KCNA)
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#2 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

    Limit Holdem Dinosaur

  • Root Admin
  • 26,840 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scarberia

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:54 AM

hit cc for English subtitles




  • cute animals = North Koreans, mice = South Koreans, weasels = Japanese, wolves = Americans


Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#3 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

    Limit Holdem Dinosaur

  • Root Admin
  • 26,840 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scarberia

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:42 AM

I love the Great Gazoo hat his generals are wearing

Posted Image
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#4 CraigKrill

CraigKrill

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 49 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold Em

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:38 AM

That's a tough read. I have a hard time taking this serious on any real level, this is not new from NK, but, I think as a nation we should be ready to defend, which I think we are. I feel bad for this idiots citizens, lets pretend he actually acted on a threat. They are dead. Although maybe that's better.



#5 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,081 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

View PostCraigKrill, on 30 March 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:

That's a tough read. I have a hard time taking this serious on any real level, this is not new from NK, but, I think as a nation we should be ready to defend, which I think we are. I feel bad for this idiots citizens, lets pretend he actually acted on a threat. They are dead. Although maybe that's better.
Vegas already has the over under at 1 hr if all out war actually starts. Hopefully tho, code pink and some other anti war groups will send human shields, like they did in iraq over just before the hostilities begin.
I dont suffer from delusions

I enjoy them

#6 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

    Cheese Salesman

  • Members
  • 20,246 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:42 AM

I'm not sure why it took longer than 5 minutes from that letter being sent until there were a million rockets detonating on his palace or wherever the hell he lives.
Long signatures are really annoying.

#7 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

    Deplorable Lives Matter

  • Members
  • 24,375 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:So Cal
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:42 AM

Because he's largely impotent, and his ability to do these things is mostly impossible.

And there's no oil in NK
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

The government was set to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. - Ayn Rand

#8 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

    Limit Holdem Dinosaur

  • Root Admin
  • 26,840 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scarberia

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:12 AM

View PostBalloon guy, on 04 April 2013 - 05:42 AM, said:

Because he's largely impotent, and his ability to do these things is mostly impossible.

And there's no oil in NK

They can't really hurt the US too much but N Korea can do a lot of damage to South Korea. Seoul is within artillery range of thousands of North Korean guns and if they do use nukes they would most likely hit South Korea or maybe Japan. Right now the North has a few nukes but they are too large to be put on any of their long range missiles.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#9 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

    Deplorable Lives Matter

  • Members
  • 24,375 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:So Cal
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:21 AM

View PostFCP Bob, on 04 April 2013 - 06:12 AM, said:

They can't really hurt the US too much but N Korea can do a lot of damage to South Korea. Seoul is within artillery range of thousands of North Korean guns and if they do use nukes they would most likely hit South Korea or maybe Japan. Right now the North has a few nukes but they are too large to be put on any of their long range missiles.

Serve the SKs right for idolizing the gangun guy who's claim to fame was bad mouthing the US military before.

In the last few years there has been a large vocal movement from the youth, who don't know nothing, for the US to leave.

Luckily for them the adults in the world ignore them and their naive understanding of the world.

Maybe this will wake them up to the reality that there are bad people in the world that only tough men with guns can control.



Of course we could disarm to show the NKs that we want peace and try to understand their frustrations. Maybe send President Obama over there with an olive branch to show that we trust them.
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

The government was set to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. - Ayn Rand

#10 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,081 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:12 AM

View PostBalloon guy, on 04 April 2013 - 06:21 AM, said:

Serve the SKs right for idolizing the gangun guy who's claim to fame was bad mouthing the US military before.

In the last few years there has been a large vocal movement from the youth, who don't know nothing, for the US to leave.

Luckily for them the adults in the world ignore them and their naive understanding of the world.

Maybe this will wake them up to the reality that there are bad people in the world that only tough men with guns can control.



Of course we could disarm to show the NKs that we want peace and try to understand their frustrations. Maybe send President Obama over there with an olive branch to show that we trust them.
Thought Rodman already did that.
I dont suffer from delusions

I enjoy them

#11 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,081 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:16 AM

View PostFCP Bob, on 30 March 2013 - 03:48 AM, said:

North Korea's full war declaration statement



The moves of the U.S. imperialists to violate the sovereignty of the DPRK and encroach upon its supreme interests have entered an extremely grave phase. Under this situation, the dear respected Marshal Kim Jong Un, brilliant commander of Mt. Paektu, convened an urgent operation meeting on the performance of duty of the Strategic Rocket Force of the Korean People's Army for firepower strike and finally examined and ratified a plan for firepower strike.

The important decision made by him is the declaration of a do-or-die battle to provide an epochal occasion for putting an end to the history of the long-standing showdown with the U.S. and opening a new era. It is also a last warning of justice served to the U.S., south Korean group and other anti-reunification hostile forces. The decision reflects the strong will of the army and people of the DPRK to annihilate the enemies.

Now the heroic service personnel and all other people of the DPRK are full of surging anger at the U.S. imperialists' reckless war provocation moves, and the strong will to turn out as one in the death-defying battle with the enemies and achieve a final victory of the great war for national reunification true to the important decision made by Kim Jong Un.

The Supreme Command of the KPA in its previous statement solemnly declared at home and abroad the will of the army and people of the DPRK to take decisive military counteraction to defend the sovereignty of the country and the dignity of its supreme leadership as regards the war moves of the U.S. and south Korean puppets that have reached the most extreme phase.

Not content with letting B-52 make sorties into the sky over south Korea in succession despite the repeated warnings of the DPRK, the U.S. made B-2A stealth strategic bomber and other ultra-modern strategic strike means fly from the U.S. mainland to south Korea to stage a bombing drill targeting the DPRK. This is an unpardonable and heinous provocation and an open challenge.

By taking advantage of the U.S. reckless campaign for a nuclear war against the DPRK, the south Korean puppets vociferated about "preemptive attack" and "strong counteraction" and even "strike at the commanding forces", openly revealing the attempt to destroy monuments symbolic of the dignity of the DPRK's supreme leadership.

This clearly shows that the U.S. brigandish ambition for aggression and the puppets' attempt to invade the DPRK have gone beyond the limit and their threats have entered the reckless phase of an actual war from the phase of threat and blackmail.

The prevailing grim situation more clearly proves that the Supreme Command of the KPA was just when it made the judgment and decision to decisively settle accounts with the U.S. imperialists and south Korean puppets by dint of the arms of Songun, because time when words could work has passed.

Now they are openly claiming that the B-2A stealth strategic bombers' drill of dropping nuclear bombs was "not to irritate the north" but "the defensive one". The U.S. also says the drill is "to defend the interests of its ally". However, it is nothing but a lame pretext to cover up its aggressive nature, evade the denunciation at home and abroad and escape from the DPRK's retaliatory blows.

The era when the U.S. resorted to the policy of strength by brandishing nuclear weapons has gone.

It is the resolute answer of the DPRK and its steadfast stand to counter the nuclear blackmail of the U.S. imperialists with merciless nuclear attack and their war of aggression with just all-out war.

They should clearly know that in the era of Marshal Kim Jong Un, the greatest-ever commander, all things are different from what they used to be in the past.

The hostile forces will clearly realize the iron will, matchless grit and extraordinary mettle of the brilliant commander of Mt. Paektu that the earth cannot exist without Songun Korea.

Time has come to stage a do-or-die final battle.

The government, political parties and organizations of the DPRK solemnly declare as follows reflecting the final decision made by Kim Jong Un at the operation meeting of the KPA Supreme Command and the unanimous will of all service personnel and people of the DPRK who are waiting for a final order from him.

1.From this moment, the north-south relations will be put at the state of war and all the issues arousing between the north and the south will be dealt with according to the wartime regulations.

The state of neither peace nor war has ended on the Korean Peninsula.

Now that the revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK have entered into an actual military action, the inter-Korean relations have naturally entered the state of war. Accordingly, the DPRK will immediately punish any slightest provocation hurting its dignity and sovereignty with resolute and merciless physical actions without any prior notice.

2. If the U.S. and the south Korean puppet group perpetrate a military provocation for igniting a war against the DPRK in any area including the five islands in the West Sea of Korea or in the area along the Military Demarcation Line, it will not be limited to a local war, but develop into an all-out war, a nuclear war.

It is self-evident that any military conflict on the Korean Peninsula is bound to lead to an all-out war, a nuclear war now that even U.S. nuclear strategic bombers in its military bases in the Pacific including Hawaii and Guam and in its mainland are flying into the sky above south Korea to participate in the madcap DPRK-targeted nuclear war moves.

The first strike of the revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK will blow up the U.S. bases for aggression in its mainland and in the Pacific operational theatres including Hawaii and Guam and reduce not only its military bases in south Korea but the puppets' ruling institutions including Chongwadae and puppet army's bases to ashes at once, to say nothing of the aggressors and the provokers.

3. The DPRK will never miss the golden chance to win a final victory in a great war for national reunification.

This war will not be a three day-war but it will be a blitz war through which the KPA will occupy all areas of south Korea including Jeju Island at one strike, not giving the U.S. and the puppet warmongers time to come to their senses, and a three-dimensional war to be fought in the air, land and seas and on the front line and in the rear.

This sacred war of justice will be a nation-wide, all-people resistance involving all Koreans in the north and the south and overseas in which the traitors to the nation including heinous confrontation maniacs, warmongers and human scum will be mercilessly swept away.

No force on earth can break the will of the service personnel and people of the DPRK all out in the just great war for national reunification and of all other Koreans and overpower their might.

Holding in high esteem the peerlessly great men of Mt. Paektu, the Korean people will give vent to the pent-up grudge and realize their cherished desire and thus bring a bright day of national reunification and build the best power on this land without fail. (via KCNA)
A glorius manifesto from our beloved Man GOd leader, who has a strange desire to be incinerated in a most unflattering manner.
I dont suffer from delusions

I enjoy them

#12 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

    Limit Holdem Dinosaur

  • Root Admin
  • 26,840 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scarberia

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:08 AM

Discussion on implication of N Korean threats on Asian economy

http://www.bloomberg...i_53nYhBDw.html
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#13 Lankles

Lankles

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:02 AM

So funny how most of you just believe everything you're told. I mean seriously, how short can your attention span really be?

What makes you think North Korea, or any other small "rogue" nation is a threat to you? I mean apart from the fact that the media is telling you they are; what has North Korea actually done to look like a threat?

The only country that has ever used nukes: the USA. The only only country that has ever used WMDs: the USA.
The only country at this moment using the above to attack another country: the USA.

The only threat to world peace is clearly the nation that has been bombing the sh*t out of everyone for the last 100 years. The nation that has attacked more than 60 countries since the second world war. (that nation is also the USA, for for you americans who didnt realize).

The USA is currently attacking Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Somalia. There have also been recent operation in Uganda, Syria and Iran. Its most likely that there are operations happening in many other places that we dont know about.

Yet we should be worried about North Korea. Or Libya. Or Iran, or any other place the media scares you into supporting attacking.

Its like the class bully who has been terrorizing the entire school for years claiming that the little asian maths kid is a threat to the peace of the school. And you all support the bully- blindly, unquestioningly, unthinkingly.

And I'm not talking talking only to the Americans here. I'm talking to westerners in general.

#14 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

    Limit Holdem Dinosaur

  • Root Admin
  • 26,840 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scarberia

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:00 AM

Look at all the medals. They must be very very good Generals

Posted Image
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#15 CraigKrill

CraigKrill

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 49 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold Em

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostFCP Bob, on 06 April 2013 - 11:00 AM, said:

Look at all the medals. They must be very very good Generals

Posted Image


It's like at work, the girl who has like twenty commendations for various bullshit that no one cares about, and acts all haughty to the point where everybody hates her face, but no one can really point at anything except that she is really annoying.

I really hate that girl.

#16 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

    Limit Holdem Dinosaur

  • Root Admin
  • 26,840 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scarberia

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

Where I got the picture from. If you're interested in Foreign Affairs Ian Bremmer is a good person to follow on Twitter


Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#17 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

    Limit Holdem Dinosaur

  • Root Admin
  • 26,840 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scarberia

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

I'm thinking the picture I posted is actually photo shopped. They don't actually wear medals on their pants.

Posted Image
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#18 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

    Deplorable Lives Matter

  • Members
  • 24,375 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:So Cal
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

Let's not denigrate the accomplishments of men who have survived being in the leadership of the North Korean army.

Each of those medals is for not being killed during random purges every month.


I for one salute their bravery and tenaciousness!
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

The government was set to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. - Ayn Rand

#19 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,081 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostLankles, on 06 April 2013 - 08:02 AM, said:

So funny how most of you just believe everything you're told. I mean seriously, how short can your attention span really be?

What makes you think North Korea, or any other small "rogue" nation is a threat to you? I mean apart from the fact that the media is telling you they are; what has North Korea actually done to look like a threat?

The only country that has ever used nukes: the USA. The only only country that has ever used WMDs: the USA.
The only country at this moment using the above to attack another country: the USA.

The only threat to world peace is clearly the nation that has been bombing the sh*t out of everyone for the last 100 years. The nation that has attacked more than 60 countries since the second world war. (that nation is also the USA, for for you americans who didnt realize).

The USA is currently attacking Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Somalia. There have also been recent operation in Uganda, Syria and Iran. Its most likely that there are operations happening in many other places that we dont know about.

Yet we should be worried about North Korea. Or Libya. Or Iran, or any other place the media scares you into supporting attacking.

Its like the class bully who has been terrorizing the entire school for years claiming that the little asian maths kid is a threat to the peace of the school. And you all support the bully- blindly, unquestioningly, unthinkingly.

And I'm not talking talking only to the Americans here. I'm talking to westerners in general.
You cant hide ALL-IN
I dont suffer from delusions

I enjoy them

#20 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

    Deplorable Lives Matter

  • Members
  • 24,375 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:So Cal
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:28 PM

Yea, USA is definitely bad ass.

We should get like a medal or a flag or something, you know, for being the baddest dudes ever.

I mean we don't just own nukes, we use them.

So maybe you other countries should shut up when we enter the room and just pray we don't want your women. Cause, there's nothing you can do about it.

Other then cry.


Luckily for you, our women are better looking too.
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

The government was set to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. - Ayn Rand




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users