#21 PiescoCause

PiescoCause

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Battling Pokers

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:13 AM

Daniel,
Thanks for your reply. I do feel reassured by it. And just the fact that you are willing to talk about it to a bunch of relative strangers on an internet forum also speaks volumes for your transparency in this.
This thread is uniquely interesting to me as it combines two of my passionate interests - poker, and belief - what makes people believe what they do (whether thats religion, politics, life or whatever) and what makes them stick to those beliefs or change them.
You mention above that you are coming over to London - all the best and good luck while you are here, and I look forward to being further entertained and educated by your TV appearances in 2013.

Cheers
Mike

#22 rab1234

rab1234

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:01 AM

Thanks for the response and I'm looking forward to reading the book (and hopefully winning this year's WSOP fantasy pool).

#23 sabso

sabso

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:holdem

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

Hi Daniel,

i follow your Poker for quiet a while now and like your personality and pokerplay. I reconyou as a good buisnessman and true person (from what i can see). You are someone who made and makes decisions.

I am absolutely sure, that the Choice-Company will never ever ask you again for a single dollar for attending their classes!!! the setence:

"Antonio Esfandiari, as well as Nick & Michael Binger, and several other poker players have completed the course as well. After Antonio graduated he went on to win the One Drop, a WSOP Bracelet, a WSOPE bracelet, and finished 4th at the WPT event in December. Now, I'm not suggesting that Choice is the reason he won, but I certainly noticed the positive changes in him both in terms of his focus and presence at the table, as well as his direction in life.

Just made them a million Bucks!

Do what ever You want, but by defending Yourself the way you are doing you are not doing a good thing for you but only for them. Remember, they are a Company and i sure now that you know how buisness is working and what every buisness aims for!

In germany we say something like: Now they have clutched you in front of their barrow and now its payday for them.

#24 Dirtydutch

Dirtydutch

'Skatez

• Members
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

I'm not involved with this program specifically, but I am part of a similarly advanced movement and I'm already starting to feel the benefits. I was finally able to secure a job and a place to live, all because of the decision making strategies my program taught. And the beautiful part is both the job and my new place are at The Center, so I can soak in the lessons 24/7. Compounding knowledge.

Honestly, it was a tough decision to give up my old life, and I miss being able to post here with you guys, but it's the best money I've ever spent. If you are on the fence, just think about how unhappy and sick you are right now and picture how light you'll feel when that all goes floating away.

#25 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,455 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

he's still got it.

#26 Dirtydutch

Dirtydutch

'Skatez

• Members
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:51 PM

he's a she now.

#27 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,455 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

she single?

#28 HangukMiguk

HangukMiguk

I'm so scannable.

• Members
  • 13,685 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

This seems like the opportune thread for this.

I have been travelling the vast land of China over the last year and a half, learning the methods of various walks of life to discover the secrets to living a happy life. I have studied among Taoist priests, Tibetan Buddhist monks, the Uighyurs, and the parents who let their kids defecate in the streets.

And now, I am returning to America next week, and fully intend on setting up a similar center, to teach you what I've learned.

It's never been more affordable to improve your life through healthy choices. Pre-register for my program now at the low low price of $2699 and gain free access into steve7stud's bonus program: "How to make money at poker without ever playing poker."

The first 50 clients will receive a mail order bride who has studied under my program for at least 1 week 1 day 13.5 hours. The first five clients will receive one with at least basic knowledge of English.

Order now!

#29 Dirtydutch

Dirtydutch

'Skatez

• Members
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

still into girls only. bigot.

#30 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,455 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

we can work something out.

#31 AdamForde

AdamForde

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL Texas Holdem

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:47 AM

Well this lasted a good few days before going to the trolls... Have fun under the bridge fellas.

#32 Dirtydutch

Dirtydutch

'Skatez

• Members
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:17 PM

View PostAdamForde, on 07 March 2013 - 06:47 AM, said:

Well this lasted a good few days before going to the trolls... Have fun under the bridge fellas.

You think it's trolling? Dude, I've been here since the days when DN was the biggest star in the world's hottest new fad. Essay has been here about as long under various handles, and this community was once a sea of idiots like you policed by regulars like us. This might be the most interesting thing to happen on here in a long time, but I still wouldn't call this so much fun as it is uncomfortable to watch. IQCrash's first post in this thread about sums up how most of us old timers feel about the situation, but I think those of us with the constitution to try to scream him in off the ledge lost our will to fight several sheerings ago. At this point it's basically a sad clown routine, trying not to feel like shit as we hear of each downwardly spiraling increment on his path to something deeply upsetting. Hopefully by the time he's selling his mouth in the dessert, we'll be too numb to feel compelled to post at all. Until then, you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

#33 Whiskers

Whiskers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:20 PM

View PostDirtydutch, on 07 March 2013 - 01:17 PM, said:

Hopefully by the time he's selling his mouth in the dessert, we'll be too numb to feel compelled to post at all.

Oh man, I don't hope for that at all.

#34 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,718 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

View PostAdamForde, on 07 March 2013 - 06:47 AM, said:

I think it's hilarious that anyone citing Bryan Micon as an *ahem* news source would have the audacity to talk about trolling. Until his chronic mismanagement of the site chased off his entire user base, Micon's website (Neverwin Poker/Donk Down poker) was the most disreputable den of trolling iniquity in the poker world. Micon's radio show, in it's hayday with Todd "Dan Space Druff" Wittles, was basically built on trolling people, inside the poker world and without it. If you had made a post like this on NWP circa 2009, you'd have had a series of graphic African American penis pictures rained down upon your head, with your avatar's face photoshopped into them.

You sir don't know what trolling is, if you think this thread is an example of it. I encourage you to go to the ghost town formerly known as DonkDown Poker and take a stroll through their forum's hall of fame, if you want to see what true trolling is.
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#35 JubilantLankyLad

JubilantLankyLad

you can't see me!

• Members
  • 9,397 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PANDA

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostEssay21, on 06 March 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

we can work something out.
Essay's getting in under a technicality.
there were no special effects, no special effects.

#36 mtdesmoines

mtdesmoines

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 9,980 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:10 PM

Entertaining. I like a game with some action in it.
Somewhere Jimmy Carter is smiling because he knows that he is no longer the worst President of the modern era

#37 HangukMiguk

HangukMiguk

I'm so scannable.

• Members
  • 13,685 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

View PostBigDMcGee, on 07 March 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

I think it's hilarious that anyone citing Bryan Micon as an *ahem* news source would have the audacity to talk about trolling. Until his chronic mismanagement of the site chased off his entire user base, Micon's website (Neverwin Poker/Donk Down poker) was the most disreputable den of trolling iniquity in the poker world. Micon's radio show, in it's hayday with Todd "Dan Space Druff" Wittles, was basically built on trolling people, inside the poker world and without it. If you had made a post like this on NWP circa 2009, you'd have had a series of graphic African American penis pictures rained down upon your head, with your avatar's face photoshopped into them.

You sir don't know what trolling is, if you think this thread is an example of it. I encourage you to go to the ghost town formerly known as DonkDown Poker and take a stroll through their forum's hall of fame, if you want to see what true trolling is.

He'd probably piss himself at what constituted trolling 7 years ago here. Sending him to NWP to see trolling would probably end his exis--

*stares at his avatar*

Yeah, Adam, NWP. You must know the truth about trolling.

#38 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,672 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Crazy Pineapple hi/lo

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:27 AM

How do I get a coupon?
QUOTE (rcgs59 @ Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, 8:14 PM)
$5,000 lol wish it was 5000

#39 Sweet

Sweet

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

so much love here right now.
QUOTE (CozMyn @ Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 7:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have this program and i played with it and it's unbeliveble, not all the cards are precised but enought to win a hand withouth to see the floop.

Fold, fool, fold!

#40 Jam-Fly

Jam-Fly

FCP's resident Irish guy

• Members
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

View PostDanielNegreanu, on 05 March 2013 - 01:37 PM, said:

For 10+ years in this community I've done nothing but live in integrity and call em' like I see em. This 100 day course, and make no mistake that's exactly what it is, is something I think is really beneficial to people and I recommended it to many friends who shared that same view. My assistant Patty, for example, went to just the first two weekends and she got a lot out of it that she will carry with her the rest of her life. She didn't continue with leadership, and she isn't being asked to do anything else. She is still friends with some of the people from her class, and that's the end of it.

People who are throwing the term "cult" around are totally misinformed as to what a cult actually is. You can't just leave a cult! This is a course. A course where you learn stuff, and you leave when you are done. I have graduated, and am not "in" anything.

alright Daniel, I was only joking
"Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional"

Posted Image
Baller

My blog - www.JamFlyPoker.blogspot.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo