6 replies to this topic

#1 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:32 AM

League name: FCP SubmarinersJoin code: 194458-56628http://www.premierle....com/en-gb.htmlYou'll see a log-in box on the right hand side of the page for username and password. Registration is a snap and is free. This is a "No money" league, bragging rights only, so even casual fans who want to learn more about the EPL should have fun without too much worry.Your team will be salary-based (100mm budget per team) and you'll find each EPL player has been assigned a value. You can select manually or simply auto-fill.Post any questions on this thread.(Thx, Bob)
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#2 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,930 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:43 AM

You may want to post a link.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#3 mrpaddyx

mrpaddyx

Only here for the Cider

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:H.O.R.S.E., Triple Stud, Razz

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:08 AM

I'm sure i finished bottom, last year. Time to make ammends!
The Queens we use would not excite you.

#4 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:52 AM

Bump reminder!
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#5 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:12 AM

Rebump, as this is the week it gets underwayCome on, people!

#6 mrpaddyx

mrpaddyx

Only here for the Cider

• Members
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:19 AM

Looks like I finshed 5th this year. Much better than last year and not bad considering I only logged in around a dozen times or so all season!

#7 mrpaddyx

mrpaddyx

Only here for the Cider

• Members
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:51 AM

I've set up another league for the uncoming season under the league name, "Classic League"

The code is 1206129-488737 if anyone wants to join up.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users