109 replies to this topic

#1 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL Holdem

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:02 AM

Currently 1/8/180 and 6/7/180 in the 4.50 180mans. I've shipped these a bunch just thought I'd start a ft thread as there will be a bunch of futre ft's since I've been ft'n often.
The real things to know is that folks will stand to lose more than they will to win. That’s the most important percentage there is. I mean, if they lose, they’re willin’ to lose everything. If they win, they’re usually satisfied to win enough to pay for dinner and a show. The best gamblers know that

#2 KingJames

KingJames

<ºj))))><

• Members
  • 5,521 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:6max cash

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

GFL
Spoolios custom fit sports

If you wanna keep your rep up, you know you gotta step up
Tough times never last, but tough people do
blog: 1/1 2011 results/2012 goals

#3 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:51 AM

blah 6th and 5th for a total of $87. Oh well played 3 of them total for the session so not bad I guess.
The real things to know is that folks will stand to lose more than they will to win. That’s the most important percentage there is. I mean, if they lose, they’re willin’ to lose everything. If they win, they’re usually satisfied to win enough to pay for dinner and a show. The best gamblers know that

#4 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

blah 6th and 5th for a total of $87. Oh well played 3 of them total for the session so not bad I guess.

#5 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

#6 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

View PostPocketAcesA5, on Friday, April 27th, 2012, 1:51 PM, said:

internet spazzed

#7 DJ Vu

DJ Vu

DJ Vu

• Members
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

"internet"

#8 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

View PostDJ Vu, on Friday, April 27th, 2012, 1:58 PM, said:

"internet"
I might have in one but all on flips.

#9 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:22 PM

2/9 in a $4 plo hi/lo $500 guarantee. I barely know how to play this game but I guess I'm better at it the NLHE for the time being. 1st is $130. I'll be happy with whatever since I've been sucking for a while. Confidence builder for the most part. Not posting on this unless I ship. gl me

#10 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:20 AM

currently 1/9 in a $2 1R1A 4k guarantee on stars with 1.9mil at 12.5/25k blinds. Time to ship.

#11 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:20 AM

4th for $300, couldn't close it out. Ran into limped Kings with 69 in bb on 863 board, I 3 bet shoved the sketchy bet/call 3 way. blah. Had like 9bb's to start the hand.

#12 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

on 2 ft's. One is the $1R 7k guarantee, $1544 for 1st. Everyone has barely any chips as it's a turbo, I have 1.5mil (8bbs)and am 7/9/1766. Other is $4.40 1k Guarantee. 3/9/329 with 106k (50bbs) $256 for 1st.

#13 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

meant 1/8, Came 8th for $32 and 3rd in the $1 buy in for $855.

#14 KingJames

KingJames

<ºj))))><

• Members
  • 5,521 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:6max cash

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:27 AM

Decent day. Keep it up.
Spoolios custom fit sports

If you wanna keep your rep up, you know you gotta step up
Tough times never last, but tough people do
blog: 1/1 2011 results/2012 goals

#15 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:59 PM

4/5/6500 1k to 1st no time for any other info. go me

#16 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:25 PM

was a $1 buy in came 2nd for $750 ish

#17 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:18 PM

at a ft. 7.5k guarantee, 2/9, 2k to 1st

#18 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:58 PM

3/3 in the one above with 20bbs. Also at another ft. 3/6 in the $22 2k guarantee. $600 to 1st

#19 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:03 PM

3rd for $1100 in the 7.5k guarantee

#20 PocketAcesA5

PocketAcesA5

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:25 PM

3rd ft of the day. shipped the 2k guarantee for $600. Still in a couple others. One I'm 2/25/256 in a $5 2R1A. 1st is $740. Got 100bbs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users