33 replies to this topic

#21 MapleLeafs

MapleLeafs

FCHL CHAMPION 2008, 2009

• Members
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

I believe John is from Yonkers.
When I go to a fast food restaurant, and my order comes to $6.28, I like to give the cashier $18.71. They look at me and say 'What's this?' and I say 'I'm all in'. They usually fold.

AHL EAST/WEST Conference Champion 2011-12
FCGL Champion 2013

#22 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 6,960 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:40 AM

huh. JP, I thought Serge had paid you last year to cover what I owed you.If not, then I'll have to check my records, but Serge probably owes me $40 then as well.

#23 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 32,347 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

Serge owes me ONE MILLION dollars.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#24 Underdog

Underdog

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:hold em

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:38 AM

View PostDubey, on Saturday, April 21st, 2012, 1:40 PM, said:

huh. JP, I thought Serge had paid you last year to cover what I owed you.If not, then I'll have to check my records, but Serge probably owes me $40 then as well.
I may be wrong ill double check with serge no biggie

#25 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Shufflin'

• Members
  • 17,861 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:20 AM

View PostUnderdog, on Wednesday, April 18th, 2012, 1:40 PM, said:

Frob fcblDUBEY$40 WIN owes me 40MONKEY$100 LOSE i owe daleMUSTANGS$100 WIN serge owes me (if you can pay dale please that would be great)And i owe for fcbl poolThese are only my fcbl betsDanny i thought i owed you 5 bucks no?
Finally got around to checking, and indeed you owe me $5, not the other way around. I'll be posting info for FCBL fees soon, so we can settle then.Dale - I have on my records that you owe me $20. I've been lax in keeping them though, so it is quite likely we wiped this off a long time ago. Please confirm and I'll adjust my records.p.s. I still have us on a pending Washington/Pittsburgh/Edmonton bet - I get $50 if either of the first two win a cup before Edmonton - you win $100 if Edmonton goes first. Your odds are improving every year on that one!I also have Chris down for owing me $30, though I haven't seen him in a while? Not in any leagues with him, and after the FCGL stuff, don't know what to think. If he/you are reading this, probably easiest for you to settle with one of the AHL peeps I'm in other leagues/bets with and I'll settle with them.Serge and I have a balance too, but that's running. Serge - if you want to settle some or all of it with FCBL entries, let me know, but I assume we'll keep running it.
Long signatures are really annoying.

#26 Zach6668

Zach6668

2009 Stanley Cup Champions

• Moderators
  • 42,561 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

I'm officially even with everybody, I'm pretty sure. Definitely nobody owes me money.
QUOTE (serge @ Tuesday, May 12th, 2009, 7:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LETS GO PITTSBURGH
QUOTE (Acid_Knight @ Monday, March 10th, 2008, 4:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Zach is right about pretty much everything.

#27 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 32,347 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

Back to the first page.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#28 MapleLeafs

MapleLeafs

FCHL CHAMPION 2008, 2009

• Members
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:01 PM

Yay!
When I go to a fast food restaurant, and my order comes to $6.28, I like to give the cashier $18.71. They look at me and say 'What's this?' and I say 'I'm all in'. They usually fold.

AHL EAST/WEST Conference Champion 2011-12
FCGL Champion 2013

#29 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 12,551 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:09 AM

View PostMapleLeafpoker, on 18 April 2012 - 09:14 AM, said:

Adam owes me $20. (heads up FCP reg season pool)Serge owes me $20. (runthemover playoff pool 2011)JP owes me $40. (heads up Damnhockey reg season pool)you can send to paypal/direct deposit, or feel free to find a bet for us to let it ride.I owe also owe Danny $25 for FCBL 2012, if anyone wants to pay that for me.Dubey, I think one of us owes the other $10. Do you recall who? I think its now you owe me, but Im honestly not sure.
update: Serge has paid.actually, he won the playoff pool I ran. handily.thats right boys, Serge won a pool.by boys, I mean the one guy who will read this later tonight.

#30 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:15 AM

View PostMapleLeafpoker, on 15 June 2012 - 11:09 AM, said:

update: Serge has paid.actually, he won the playoff pool I ran. handily.thats right boys, Serge won a pool.by boys, I mean the one guy who will read this later tonight.
We need proof from an impartial third party before we believe that Serge has actually won a pool.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#31 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,857 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:17 AM

View Postajs510, on 18 April 2012 - 08:54 AM, said:

Summary:I owe Wayne $20Dale owes me $20I owe Ollie $20I owe Arp $20
Update: My loss to Ollie got washed out in the Cup Finals, we let the $20 ride and the Kings won it for me. I still owe Arp and Wayne and Dale owes me...we can probably work that out so Dale pays Wayne or Arp and then I pay the other. Or we can let it ride until next season. Or Dale can pay me and I can pay Wayne and Arp...makes no difference to me. Lemme know what you guys want to do. :)

4/26/13 edit - Wayne squared up with Dale to wash both "owes" out. I squared up with Arp and paid his entry to a NCAA Pool. At this point, I believe my board is clear.

#32 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 6,525 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

I think I square up with Dale so you can knock those 2 off the board.
Owe $15 Dale - Won $10 more regular season games played (Dale - Lombardi, Me - Connolly)
Owe $20 Steve
Win $20 Bob - AHL Quarters
Win $20 Adam

Bet $20 Bob - AHL Season and $10 head to head (Bob 3 - Wayne 2) - unsure

#33 ajs510

ajs510

Resident Evil

• Members
  • 24,857 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:10 AM

View PostBabying, on 18 June 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

I think I square up with Dale so you can knock those 2 off the board.
I'm not sure I understand.

#34 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 32,347 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

I'm hoping Serge visits this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users