3 replies to this topic

#1 jamzdotman

jamzdotman

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold'em

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:02 AM

Hey guys, does anyone know if there is going to be a new series of high stakes poker airing any time soon??Much appreciated. :club:

#2 answer20

answer20

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL Hold'em

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:14 AM

Haven't heard anything about HS ... but Poker After Dark is on the NBC Sports Network and has indicated that it will air some 'weeks' of shows that have not aired as of yet. They are currently showing 2011 shows that were on NBC 'regular' TV. They have also indicated that they will watch the response to these broadcasts to determine if they will go forward with any new tapings of the show. Now that Epic is on death row, Ali needs a new (old) gig to stay on the air!!I like both of these shows as they generally show all hands and all hole cards ... not just the 'tv' hands like you would see on an ESPN highlight show.

#3 vicvegas007

vicvegas007

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Sports, anything nerdy/geeky, movies, spending time with my family and dog.
  • Favorite Poker Game:mixed games, plo

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:01 PM

Here in Alberta,Canada they have been showing PKR heads up challenge (man I hate Tony G!), showing events from EPT and WPT and the Poker After Dark "new" shows.
Like poker, suck at poker, trying to get better at poker

#4 DanielNegreanu

DanielNegreanu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Root Admin
  • 7,591 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

There are no new seasons scheduled at this time
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users