#321 JubilantLankyLad

JubilantLankyLad

you can't see me!

• Members
  • 8,593 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PANDA

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

View Postbrvheart, on Thursday, April 12th, 2012, 11:20 AM, said:

QUIT TRYING TO MAKE MERCURY LOOK STUPID! HE IS A VALUABLE MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY!
Hey, it's not like he's a Mormon...
there were no special effects, no special effects.

#322 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 23,094 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

View PostShakeZuma, on Thursday, April 12th, 2012, 6:31 PM, said:

you got lucky on this one mercury
haha. Phlegm saves the day!
CAPITALISM: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor. - Ron Swanson ---> Video:Ron's Pyramid of Greatness Picture: Poster Size

View PostSuitedAces21, on 20 August 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

tilt you suck.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

titly suck a dick bitch

#323 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 23,094 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

http://www.realclear...odied_head.html
CAPITALISM: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor. - Ron Swanson ---> Video:Ron's Pyramid of Greatness Picture: Poster Size

View PostSuitedAces21, on 20 August 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

tilt you suck.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

titly suck a dick bitch

#324 irishguy

irishguy

Your weakness is disgusting to me.

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

View Postbrvheart, on Friday, April 20th, 2012, 11:17 AM, said:

As someone that shaves his head daily this doesn't seem like a huge cut...heads bleed a lot.
gmanshade owes me $500: Since July 6th, 2009 and counting.....

#325 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:5/10 NLHE (100 max buy in)

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:13 AM

Zimmerman made bail.
"Give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me...."

#326 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Respect my Raises!!!!!!

• Members
  • 23,054 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:11 AM

Probably used the reward money the black panthers paid him.
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.” ― George Orwell

#327 Pot Odds RAC

Pot Odds RAC

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,172 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live NL TxHE

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:33 AM

Families in Detroit protest two cases they say are like Trayvon Martin's

The families and protesters likened the two situations to the killing of Florida teen Trayvon Martin......Aiyana Stanley-Jones, 7, was killed by a police bullet in 2010 in a raid......Former Detroit Police officer Joseph Weekley has been charged with involuntary manslaughter for the killing of Aiyana but is free on bond."We want justice for Aiyana," said Mertilla Jones, the girl's grandmother and Charles Jones' mother. "Lock up the killer cops."During the rally Monday, Mertilla Jones wore a purple hoodie to show solidarity with Martin."I support Trayvon Martin. You see my hoodie," the grandmother said. "It's not right (that Zimmerman is free). Just like it's not right that Joseph Weekley has a bond."From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitne...ext|FRONTPAGE|p

...During questioning by Detroit police in 2007, Sanford, a learning-impaired 14-year-old at the time, confessed to the killing of four men and was sentenced to 37-90 in prison after a guilty plea.Self-confessed hit man Vincent Smothers later admitted to the killings but refused to testify in Sanford's case."I am very, very frustrated with the justice system because I feel and thought that they were here to protect us and do what's right," said Sanford's mother, Taminko Sanford. "I just want my son home."From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitne...ext|FRONTPAGE|p
Um, yeah, just like the Trayvon Martin situation. Certainly not trying to exploit what happened in Florida.

#328 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

Sanford police chief steps down:http://news.yahoo.co...-180637247.html

#329 Roll the Bones

Roll the Bones

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

They are saying one of the conditions of his release is that he can't possess a gun. That's bullshit. How's he supposed to defend himself if someone else attacks him with Skittles?
As Eric Idle wrote: You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!

#330 Pot Odds RAC

Pot Odds RAC

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Monday, April 23rd, 2012, 5:34 PM, said:

Sanford police chief steps down:http://news.yahoo.co...-180637247.html
...not so fast.Florida city commission rejects police chief's resignation in Trayvon Martin casehttp://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1

#331 Pot Odds RAC

Pot Odds RAC

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

This case is insane. At his Bond Hearing his Law Talking Guy represented Zimmerman and his family as essentially indigent to get lower Bail. Now Zimmerman tells his Law Talking Guy that he has a PayPal account with over $200K from people donating for his legal and living expenses. Trayvon's parents and go nuts saying Z'man should have his bail revoked and go back to jail. Judge refuses this. For now.First of all, Z'man must be the worst client for a Law Talking Guy to have. His first Law Talking Guys quit when Z'man went dark for a couple of days, not returning any of their calls and eMails over a weekend. Now he allows his current Lawyer to misrepresent him as indigent in the Bond Hearing.But how much of a sham does this make the setting of a Bond look? I mean is it the purpose of a Bond to make an accused (presumed innocent) individual awaiting trial unable to live and pay bills? If the Judge who set the Bail knew he had an extra $200K, would (and more importantly should) this have been figured into the bail amount?And T'von's parents are out of control and will certainly incite riots if Z'man is not found guilty. They want the names of people donating to Zimerman made public. Talk about trying to intimidate people from supporting the guy. What right does anyone have to those names? How is that in any way public information?Does anyone know if in Florida if the Prosecution fails to convict for 2nd Degree Murder, can the Jury decide to convict on something lesser like Manslaughter? If so why wouldn't a DA always indict for the highest charge possible like 1st Degree Murder for any offense and then let it slide down to a lesser charge based on how the trial goes? I know this is the sort of thing that people go to school for a JD, but is there a simple answer to these questions?

#332 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:16 AM

It depends if the prosecuting attorney allows for lesser offenses to be included. If she did not do so, she is a moron imo.Zimmerman's attorney accidentally committed fraud at his bail hearing and I'd be pissed if I was Martin's parents. They and their attorney asked for 1 million in bail which Zimmerman's attorney said he could not afford which is now an outright lie (he would need $150,000 or 15% I believe to make 1 million in bail......which he has).I wonder if we will see an uptick in poor people shooting black people in hopes of being donated money by white people who love gun use.

#333 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Respect my Raises!!!!!!

• Members
  • 23,054 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:17 AM

View PostCaneBrain, on Friday, April 27th, 2012, 9:16 AM, said:

It depends if the prosecuting attorney allows for lesser offenses to be included. If she did not do so, she is a moron imo.Zimmerman's attorney accidentally committed fraud at his bail hearing and I'd be pissed if I was Martin's parents. They and their attorney asked for 1 million in bail which Zimmerman's attorney said he could not afford which is now an outright lie (he would need $150,000 or 15% I believe to make 1 million in bail......which he has).I wonder if we will see an uptick in poor people shooting black people in hopes of being donated money by white people who love gun use.
It is possible the defense lawyer didn't know about the money...But it's okay with me if they throw him in jail.

“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.” ― George Orwell

#334 iZuma

iZuma

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:20 AM

well I may not be statistically significant but I sure as hell know what I'm doing this weekend!

#335 DJ Vu

DJ Vu

DJ Vu

• Members
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:23 AM

View PostPot Odds RAC, on Friday, April 27th, 2012, 8:52 AM, said:

His first Law Talking Guys quit when Z'man went dark for a couple of days, not returning any of their calls and eMails over a weekend. Now he allows his current Lawyer to misrepresent him as indigent in the Bond Hearing.And T'von's parents are out of control and will certainly incite riots if Z'man is not found guilty. They want the names of people donating to Zimerman made public. Talk about trying to intimidate people from supporting the guy. What right does anyone have to those names? How is that in any way public information?
I don't understand why people do this. If I was ever involved in a court case, especially a high profile one, I find the best attorney I can get and then shut up until it's over.

#336 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:26 AM

View PostBalloon guy, on Friday, April 27th, 2012, 12:17 PM, said:

It is possible the defense lawyer didn't know about the money...But it's okay with me if they throw him in jail.
I said accidentally. You should read what I write before responding. No attorney is stupid enough to lie about something so easily disproven.If my son was killed, I might act irrationally too. Give his parents a break and focus your anger on the opportunists who are inciting craziness like Sharpton and Jackson.

#337 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Respect my Raises!!!!!!

• Members
  • 23,054 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:35 AM

View PostCaneBrain, on Friday, April 27th, 2012, 9:26 AM, said:

I said accidentally. You should read what I write before responding. No attorney is stupid enough to lie about something so easily disproven.
Another bet?Any amount this time.

If my son was killed, I might act irrationally too. Give his parents a break and focus your anger on the opportunists who are inciting craziness like Sharpton and Jackson.
This makes no sense in anyway to anything I have ever said

#338 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

View PostBalloon guy, on Friday, April 27th, 2012, 12:35 PM, said:

Another bet?Any amount this time.This makes no sense in anyway to anything I have ever said
The second part is directed at potodds and dj vu obv. Man, you are lost today.Zimmerman's lawyer came clean immediately when he found out about the money. It makes no sense for him to lie on something so silly. He is probably secretly thrilled that Zimmerman can pay him even though this will be a bit embarrassing.

#339 Pot Odds RAC

Pot Odds RAC

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

The current CNN "Front Page" Has a Zimmerman Mug Shot main story right next to a picture of LA in flames 20 years ago for a different story.No way they're trying to link the two and scare people (potential jurors).

#340 mk

mk

nord-américain racaille

• Members
  • 9,858 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:23 AM

didn't seem like anyone posted this yet. it's an interesting profile that makes zimmerman out to be a slightly more sympathetic defendant--to me, anyway.http://www.reuters.c...E83O18H20120425

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users