#41 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:34 AM

View PostFenxis, on Monday, March 12th, 2012, 10:39 AM, said:

Feeling... a little blue?
Really?I mean overall I don't care but I find it amusing that the rare times I see you post here it is usually to troll serge. It seems like you are being biatch like and we all know how you reacted to that. Don't get me wrong, I don't care about trolling, it's all fun and games, but it's just funny to see people get bent out of shape about getting trolled yet go out and troll others.
QUOTE (digitalmonkey @ Wednesday, August 18th, 2010, 1:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve,

It doesn't matter who you start because you have a horse shoe up your ass so far I'm not really sure how you get through the day. You must be gay.

#42 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Shufflin'

• Members
  • 17,654 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:07 AM

How much is Kelly Johnson's salary?
Long signatures are really annoying.

#43 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:16 AM

View Postmrdannyg, on Monday, March 12th, 2012, 12:07 PM, said:

How much is Kelly Johnson's salary?
1.25 1.5 1.75
Steve,

It doesn't matter who you start because you have a horse shoe up your ass so far I'm not really sure how you get through the day. You must be gay.

#44 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Shufflin'

• Members
  • 17,654 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:22 AM

cool, thanks steve. i'm interested in johnson!

#45 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 32,117 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:15 AM

I needed a refresher so maybe someone else does too...1B2BSS3BCCCICIMIMIOFOFOFOFOFUtilUtilPitcher
"If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear" is a dangerous mindset.
http://falkvinge.net...othing-to-fear/

#46 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:24 AM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on Monday, March 12th, 2012, 1:15 PM, said:

I needed a refresher so maybe someone else does too...1B2BSS3BCCCICIMIMIOFOFOFOFOFUtilUtilPitcher
Oh yes, I have my handy dandy reference for figuring out what I am doingC RuizC Avila1B Fielder2B UgglaSS Escobar ???3B RamirezMI AltuveMI UribeCI PenaCI DunnOF GrandersonOF EthierOF JacksonOF GordonOF Huff UT PaganUT P Texas B LaPortaB PierreB KouzmanoffB WiggingtonB B B BP Cinci
Steve,

#47 Fenxis

Fenxis

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,261 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:53 AM

View PostSBriand, on Monday, March 12th, 2012, 10:34 AM, said:

Really?I mean overall I don't care but I find it amusing that the rare times I see you post here it is usually to troll serge. It seems like you are being biatch like and we all know how you reacted to that. Don't get me wrong, I don't care about trolling, it's all fun and games, but it's just funny to see people get bent out of shape about getting trolled yet go out and troll others.
The play on words was too delicious to pass up... I try not to troll b/c the annual rites of spring have gone beyond schadenfreude** except for the tweet thread
"@sergetoronto Bang-up analysis there" -- James Mirtle

#48 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 6,836 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:40 PM

What do u guys think of this trade I got offered? It's an AL only keeper league head to head standard categories.Prices mean nothing to me because all these idiots are overpriced. I'm in it to win it this year bc my team is stacked with fielder, Miguel Cabrera, and a few others.I receive Carlos Santana Evan LongoriaShin Choo ChooPeter BourjosHe receives:Joe MauerAsdubal CabreraDesmond JenningsColby Rasmus
--------------------------------------

Follow me on twitter

http://twitter.com/Ottawa_Biatch

#49 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 32,117 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

View PostOttawa_Biatch, on Monday, March 12th, 2012, 7:40 PM, said:

What do u guys think of this trade I got offered? It's an AL only keeper league head to head standard categories.Prices mean nothing to me because all these idiots are overpriced. I'm in it to win it this year bc my team is stacked with fielder, Miguel Cabrera, and a few others.I receive Carlos Santana Evan LongoriaShin Choo ChooPeter BourjosHe receives:Joe MauerAsdubal CabreraDesmond JenningsColby Rasmus
You'd get the best guitar player in that deal.
"If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear" is a dangerous mindset.

#50 gobears

gobears

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 6,096 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

View PostOttawa_Biatch, on Monday, March 12th, 2012, 5:40 PM, said:

I'd take itSantana > Mauer (I think that one season where Mauer showed power was a mirage)Longoria > CabreraChoo < JenningsBourjos = RasmusThe outfielders are a flip as I think he has the edge but you're getting two decent players especially if they bat Bourjos near the top of the order. Getting Longoria who's the biggest stud in this deal makes it a good trade for you
Work to live, don't live to work - Todd Harrison

#51 iBeaver

iBeaver

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:41 PM

Im with Andre. I would take it. Mauer will never match that one year he had and Evan is a stud.

#52 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 6,836 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

thanks guys. thats pretty much what i was thinking. i want to try to keep cody ramus if possible, i dont even know much about him, but everyone in my league is a die hard jays fan, so they have a boner for this guy, so i think i can get the farm if i can hold onto him. There's a blog about my league, it isn't that great, but i like it. http://fantasybaseba...491.tumblr.com/Here's a link to my team, the Home Run Hotties. http://fantasybaseba...-300-1-4-miguel

Follow me on twitter

#53 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 6,836 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:23 PM

dammit. f*cker asked dobber, and dobber told him not to do the deal.

Follow me on twitter

#54 wsox8

wsox8

trying to break even at LIFE

• Members
  • 11,474 posts
  • Interests:cheese, apple juice, raisins

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

I'll set my keepers tomorrow night or Wednesday. I've been busier than normal recently. And I'll update the spreadsheets with contracts and whatever trades happened tonight. Please look your stuff over after I edit stuff because I'm bound to make mistakes.

#55 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Shufflin'

• Members
  • 17,654 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:14 AM

View PostOttawa_Biatch, on Monday, March 12th, 2012, 9:40 PM, said:

bahaha, too bad Biatch, this was definitely a win for you. Santana and Longoria are the two best players in the deal. Bourjos is probably better than Rasmus. Using Andre's matchup a little different:Santana > MauerLongoria > JenningsChoo > CabreraBourjos > Rasmus (not by much)you win everywhere. Try to re-do the deal, but keep Santana and Longoria on your side, and you're set. Mauer is going to be a good player for a long time, but it might not be at catcher, and it might be for only 100 games a year if he can't keep healthy.

#56 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Shufflin'

• Members
  • 17,654 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:19 AM

The following people have posted contracts:JayDaleSteveDaveJPJohnWayneArpThe following people have confirmed their keepers are set in Yahoo:DannyGSteveDaveJPDaleWayneTime is short people, make sure you get your roster set!Note - for any traded players, they should not be chosen as keepers by either team. The acquiring team can sign them to a contract of course, but they won't be on your yahoo roster, so you can't 'keep' them. I will keep a log of any traded players, and we'll use the first round or two at the auction to set this right by having the acquiring teams 'bid' on them, at their prices. So Steve will go into the auction without Aramis Ramirez on his roster, and with his salary available. The first person to nominate will nominate Aramis Ramirez, and Steve will bid on him at $5.25 or whatever his 2012 salary is. This should only take a few minutes and will make sure all the rosters are right for the auction.

#57 Underdog

Underdog

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:hold em

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:53 AM

I did my keepers is it not showing?Dont no if i did it wrong

#58 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Shufflin'

• Members
  • 17,654 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:00 AM

View PostUnderdog, on Tuesday, March 13th, 2012, 12:53 PM, said:

I did my keepers is it not showing?Dont no if i did it wrong
You did them in the forum. I have no idea if you did them in Yahoo or not, it doesn't show either way. That's why I'm asking people to just say whether they're done or not, so I can chase people if they haven't!I'll mark you as done on Yahoo.

#59 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 32,117 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:08 AM

My keepers have been confirmed on Yahoo.

#60 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 6,144 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:16 AM

Not everyone shows up on Yahoo but I did put down my keepers from what was listed on my roster
Owe $15 Dale - Won $10 more regular season games played (Dale - Lombardi, Me - Connolly)
Owe $20 Steve
Win $20 Bob - AHL Quarters
Win $20 Adam

Bet $20 Bob - AHL Season and $10 head to head (Bob 3 - Wayne 2) - unsure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users