• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

#241 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

5 left going into the finale, looking good for team serge/biatch Biatch/Serge - AliciaBiatch/Serge - ChelseaChicagoMike22 - SabrinaGovernator - KimFCP Bob - Christina
--------------------------------------

Follow me on twitter

http://twitter.com/Ottawa_Biatch

#242 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

if kim makes the final 3, i cant see how she can lose.

Follow me on twitter

#243 hblask

hblask

Perpetual slow learner

• Members
  • 9,860 posts
  • Interests:Just deal the cards already

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:56 PM

How can everyone left think they are in the final three? How can Christina not make a single move in the entire game, knowing she is the least popular person?Kim may be in the Boston Rob/Parvati class of players. She's played a very subtle yet complete game, and she knows exactly what to say at each instant. Everyone thinks she's taking them to the end, and everyone thinks they are calling the shots. She has managed these players as well as anyone. The only reason I'm not sure she's in that top tier is because she is manipulating really bad players.
"Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?" -- J. Coulton

#244 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 22,965 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:41 PM

Alicia: Worst player in Survivor history. I'm pretty sure a little of the retard in her special ed kids rubbed off on her.I agree HBlask. Kim's win will have a asterisk because she was playing with complete idiots.
CAPITALISM: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor. - Ron Swanson ---> Video:Ron's Pyramid of Greatness Picture: Poster Size

View PostSuitedAces21, on 20 August 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

tilt you suck.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

titly suck a dick bitch

#245 rsmbox

rsmbox

E-Lame

• Members
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:02 AM

The only reasons to watch this season anymore are 1) the day when Alicia finally gets voted off, and 2) laughing at Kat's "pain" during tribal...her bitterness is hilarious
When you lose over and over again, it just becomes natural.

#246 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

Mr. Aniston, FCP Right Wing Whacko

• Members
  • 29,466 posts
  • Interests:Jennifer Aniston
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:48 PM

wow Tarzan on Ponderosa, he really is nuts..
My blog
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

QUOTE (Mercury69 @ Monday, December 20th, 2010, 5:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.

#247 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,066 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Crazy Pineapple hi/lo

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

For a couple weeks I've been thinking that someone needs to blindside Kim to save this season. Now I'm thinking that if anyone other than Kim wins it will be really upsetting. I've never seen so much dead weight make it this far in the game.

QUOTE (rcgs59 @ Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, 8:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
$5,000 lol wish it was 5000

#248 bleacherbum3

bleacherbum3

Lovable Loser

• Members
  • 20,904 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:20 PM

View Postrsmbox, on 10 May 2012 - 01:02 AM, said:

The only reasons to watch this season anymore are 1) the day when Alicia finally gets voted off, and 2) laughing at Kat's "pain" during tribal...her bitterness is hilarious
I think I want to see Alicia make it to the final 3 actually believing she has a chance to win, then see her reaction when she gets 0 votes.

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR

#249 Governator

Governator

FCP Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 5,419 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

Prize Pool & Payouts$20 x 18 Players = $360Unfortunately I received some funds in CDN and others in US. Also some paid fees. The total I see in the account is $351.39CDNThe payout structure is normally like this:$200$100$60So an FYI - Each winning player will receive a little less $ than the above. So if I'm paying out all prizes in CDN money it would look like this:$360 - $351.39 = $8.61$8.61 / 3 = $2.87 Deducted from each prize.1st $197.132nd $97.133rd $57.13Reminder if there is a tie for 2nd/3rd in votes they split 2nd/3rd prizes. Hope all this make sense! Go Kim GoPosted Image

#250 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:37 PM

cool. If serge or I win. Just transfer all the money to Serge bc I don't have paypal, and he can just email transfer me my half.

Follow me on twitter

#251 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

oh f*ck here we go. finale right now.

Follow me on twitter

#252 Governator

Governator

FCP Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 5,419 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:27 PM

It's Kim's to lose. Go Go Go

#253 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:51 PM

this final tribal sucks. some people are coming up and just talking, and now even asking some questions

Follow me on twitter

#254 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

if i had to pick two people on this episode to go onto another survivor for entertainment stake, it would be colton and kat i think. colton bc he is such a villain. and kat for comedic relief.

Follow me on twitter

#255 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

i want chelsea to win this but i cant see anyway kim doesnt.

Follow me on twitter

#256 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:39 PM

f*ck. ah well 3rd place is the first ever finish that pays for me and serge. just send our share all to serge, and he can just email transfer me my share

Follow me on twitter

#257 hblask

hblask

Perpetual slow learner

• Members
  • 9,860 posts
  • Interests:Just deal the cards already

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:11 AM

Christina: Probably the worst player ever to make the final four.Kim: No surprise.Sabrina: Surprisingly incompetent at final tribal. I don't know where she was going with her line of argument, but it was useless.Kat: Good to see she redeemed herself a bit.Coulton: Totally unsatisfying explanation. It makes me hate him even more. I get the feeling he and his friends live in this sheltered, mean-spirited little world, and even seeing how terrible it looks on TV, they still don't even realize the depths of how terrible of a person he is. I felt sorry for him mom trying to defend him, she seemed like she had class.So three people coming back, the Med Squad. Coulton is obviously one of them (boo), and I'm guessing the guy who got the infected leg (was that Jonathan?). They seemed to show the other was Burning Man Mike. I've always thought he should come back, he was one of the best players ever (he killed a pig!), but by now he'll be the old guy of the group, right?I really don't want to see any more of Coulton, I hope he's the first one off. I like to think humanity is better than that.
"Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?" -- J. Coulton

#258 Governator

Governator

FCP Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 5,419 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

Wow I won, awesome. So as explained earlier here are the payouts:1st $197.13 CDN2nd $97.13 CDN3rd $57.13 CDN1st $197.13 CDNGovernator Pick: Kim2nd $97.13 CDN or $94.20 USA see paypal conversion belowChicagoMike22 Pick: Sabrina3rd $57.13Serge/Ottawa_Biatch Pick: ChelseaPosted Image

#259 Governator

Governator

FCP Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 5,419 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:25 AM

Ottawa_Biatch - Money sent

#260 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:40 AM

Wtg, Gov! (rigged lol)Kat - Where did that come from? Shocked and impressed the hell out of me.Alicia - Wow...Special Ed for you, girlChelsea - Good speech but too little too late. You really didn't do muchKim - Congrats, nice job, but face it...you were up against a bunch of idiots and/or people who didn't have the balls to shake things up and take a riskLooking forward to Colton getting his face bashed in next season...
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users