271 replies to this topic

#221 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:56 AM

****ing dummies. How can Alicia and Christina (who has much larger boobs than I gave her credit for) NOT think they would have a better chance with 5 instead of the 6 they are in? For all their logic talk of math and sticking with original alliances, they are just screwing themselves.And how do Lief and Tarzan NOT see how out they are?While I am biased towards Troyzan because he is clearly an underdog, he had it exactly right, imo.And the attitude on the women's side is laughable "Oh, Troyzan, you're such a jerk!" Give me a break. They just don't want their power balance shifted and each time Troy does something good or even talks, they get all ruffled like a bunch of hens.On the other hand, Kim is pretty awesome and should win if she gets to the final 3, unless Troy gets there, too. Kim will probably have more votes, though, unless the trainwreck that is next week's episode shakes things up.And while I am also tilted by some of the passive stupidity going on, I am enjoying this season...
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#222 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 23,204 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

http://www.digitalsp...g-the-mold.html
CAPITALISM: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor. - Ron Swanson ---> Video:Ron's Pyramid of Greatness Picture: Poster Size

View PostSuitedAces21, on 20 August 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

tilt you suck.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

titly suck a dick bitch

#223 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:40 AM

Tarzan is easily the ugliest woman left. Alicia is a close second, but her boobs redeem her. Barely.Awesome challenge with bikinis, oil sliding boob shots and a group of decent looking women.Every now and then, it seems like Kat eats a smart pill and says something that doesn't sound like a pouty 5 year old. Sorry to see Troyzan go. Alicia, you will soon find out where you stand in this tribe lol. That's two votes in a row you could have bettered your position, but you remain deluded.
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#224 rsmbox

rsmbox

E-Lame

• Members
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:14 PM

Kat - "I don't want to go down as a weak player"too late
When you lose over and over again, it just becomes natural.

#225 bleacherbum3

bleacherbum3

Lovable Loser

• Members
  • 20,904 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:43 PM

View Postrsmbox, on Thursday, April 26th, 2012, 4:14 PM, said:

Exactly.Same with Christina. She's all interested in switching sides and open to turning on the other girls. Ummm, where was that LAST EPISODE when you could've had the numbers. Too late now.

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR

#226 bleacherbum3

bleacherbum3

Lovable Loser

• Members
  • 20,904 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:45 PM

I really hope something drastic/interesting/unexpected happens.Otherwise it's Tarzan and Christina going the next 2 weeks, maybe Alicia because Christina is such a non-threat.I believe the core 3 is Kim, Chelsea, and Sabrina, but I could see Kim and Chelsea try to take Kat to the end. Sabrina seems likable enough and smart, where Kat will look like an idiot trying to answer jury questions.

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR

#227 dna4ever

dna4ever

The Parochial Chicken

• Members
  • 33,610 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:38 AM

i dont even want to watch this anymore. only thing that kept this interesting for me at this point was Troyzan making a run.

#228 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,209 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Crazy Pineapple hi/lo

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:42 PM

View Postrsmbox, on Thursday, April 26th, 2012, 2:14 PM, said:

lol that was funny. You're actions show that you are not a weak player, just saying "I'm not a weak player" doesn't make you a strong player, stupid. She needs to make some decisions. If any of those girls who are not Kim and Chelsea could recognize their true place in the alliance they could make a major power play in the game right now. Especially since Tarzan will be willing to give his vote to anyone. I honestly don't think anyone knows their place even with the challenges that have made the pecking order pretty evident. As a TV viewer it is easy just to call everyone retarded, but I think a lot of the people on the bottom truly think they are in a good spot even though it is obvious to us that they aren't.

QUOTE (rcgs59 @ Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, 8:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
$5,000 lol wish it was 5000

#229 bleacherbum3

bleacherbum3

Lovable Loser

• Members
  • 20,904 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:50 PM

View Postking_tanner, on Monday, April 30th, 2012, 4:42 PM, said:

lol that was funny. You're actions show that you are not a weak player, just saying "I'm not a weak player" doesn't make you a strong player, stupid. She needs to make some decisions. If any of those girls who are not Kim and Chelsea could recognize their true place in the alliance they could make a major power play in the game right now. Especially since Tarzan will be willing to give his vote to anyone. I honestly don't think anyone knows their place even with the challenges that have made the pecking order pretty evident. As a TV viewer it is easy just to call everyone retarded, but I think a lot of the people on the bottom truly think they are in a good spot even though it is obvious to us that they aren't.
Alicia maybe, since she was part of the initial 5 woman alliance on day 1, but Christina can't possibly believe she's in that tight group. Heck, that last reward challenge they all said she didn't deserve to be there.She's this season's Edna.

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR

#230 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,116 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:15 PM

Update on whose left going into the episode tonight. Biatch/Serge - AliciaBiatch/Serge - ChelseaChicagoMike22 - Sabrinaking_tanner - KatGovernator - KimFCP Bob - ChristinaFigger - Greg (Tarzan)
--------------------------------------

Follow me on twitter

http://twitter.com/Ottawa_Biatch

#231 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,116 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:33 PM

thoughts on tonights episode1) i hate the episode when family comes back. they waste almost half the episode with all the lovey dovey stuff and it makes me sick. its a waste of air time. the only time i have ever liked the episode when family comes back is the johnny fairplay one where he lied about his grandma dying or something, that was gold. 2) i want to punch kat everytime i see her. 3) tarzan must be the biggest wildcard ever. like u can never can talk strategy with him, never know what the f*ck he is gunna do. 4) kat at tribal was the greatest thing pretty much ever. 5) she should bukkake with the remainder guys on the jury, that would be funny.

Follow me on twitter

#232 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,116 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:35 PM

its been 5 minutes and im already sad kat isnt on the show anymore. Biatch/Serge - AliciaBiatch/Serge - ChelseaChicagoMike22 - SabrinaGovernator - KimFCP Bob - ChristinaFigger - Greg (Tarzan)serge and i have a 1/3 chance of winning this thing!!!

Follow me on twitter

#233 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

Mr. Aniston, FCP Right Wing Whacko

• Members
  • 29,474 posts
  • Interests:Jennifer Aniston
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:21 PM

Finally gonna get some pussy at Ponderosa
My blog
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

QUOTE (Mercury69 @ Monday, December 20th, 2010, 5:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.

#234 bleacherbum3

bleacherbum3

Lovable Loser

• Members
  • 20,904 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

View PostOttawa_Biatch, on Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012, 8:33 PM, said:

1) i hate the episode when family comes back. they waste almost half the episode with all the lovey dovey stuff and it makes me sick. its a waste of air time.
Agreed 100%.Pretty awesome blindside tonight. I loved the look on Kat's face. I hope she thought it was "fun and exciting". And if you want a jury member who's going to vote emotionally, you got it.I have no idea who the final 3 will be at this point. Was this a 1-time blindside and Tarzan and Christina are next or could one of them squeak into the finals?How tight is Alicia in with Kim? Suddenly we see her talking strategy with Kim again, and from the Kim conversations we saw tonight I'm not even convinced Chelsea is her BFF and right hand woman anymore.Really, no one left but Kim actually deserves to win the game except maybe Sabrina. She's now thinking about jury votes, mentioning Kat's bonding with some of the guys being a threat. I wonder if she thinks the same about Chelsea.As great a game as she's played, she's probably also ticked off Mike, Jay, and Troy by the way they got voted out. Maybe she figures she needs to bring 2 nobodies/unlikables (Christina, Alicia) to the finals to win.

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR

#235 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,116 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:36 PM

the girls are so dumb if they don't try to kick off kim the 1st challenge she loses. kim will prolly lose the immunity challenge though, yet the girls will be dumb and vote out like a christina i predict tho.

Follow me on twitter

#236 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

Mr. Aniston, FCP Right Wing Whacko

• Members
  • 29,474 posts
  • Interests:Jennifer Aniston
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:03 PM

Doesn't Kim still have an idol? Somebody does.
My blog
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

QUOTE (Mercury69 @ Monday, December 20th, 2010, 5:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.

#237 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,116 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

i believe kim does.

Follow me on twitter

#238 bleacherbum3

bleacherbum3

Lovable Loser

• Members
  • 20,904 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:02 PM

Kim does, and at least Chelsea knows she has it.

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR

#239 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 23,204 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:17 PM

Kim was right to want to keep Kat. That was the right and smart choice. It's too bad all the other women are retarded idiots. Kim pushed, but she realized it was a losing battle and just gave in. In the end, she didn't have a choice, she can't put herself out there more than she already has.
CAPITALISM: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor. - Ron Swanson ---> Video:Ron's Pyramid of Greatness Picture: Poster Size

View PostSuitedAces21, on 20 August 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

tilt you suck.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

titly suck a dick bitch

#240 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,116 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

Kat crying during tribal council about Tarzan wearin her panties was unintentionally pretty funny

Follow me on twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users