271 replies to this topic

#141 Governator

Governator

FCP Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 5,437 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:58 AM

View Postking_tanner, on Thursday, March 15th, 2012, 1:28 AM, said:

I had this like 2 weeks ago, it is going through our whole city. Worst night of my life.
Yea my son had it all day Sunday and then my wife and I caught it at the SAME TIME Monday night. I must've barfed 20 times during the night, my chest still feels bruised. You don't even want to picture a husband & wife taking turns vomiting all night. One of the worst nights of our life as well.

#142 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,095 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:35 PM

Update on tribes Greek God'sBiatch/Serge - ChelseaBiatch/Serge - JayFARGOpokerND - MichaelTehtoe - Troy (Troyzan)ChicagoMike22 - Sabrinaking_tanner - KatGovernator - KimThe idiot losersFCP Bob - ChristinaBiatch/Serge - Aliciahblask - LeifGWCGWC - ColtonMercury69 - JonasFigger - Greg (Tarzan)
--------------------------------------

Follow me on twitter

http://twitter.com/Ottawa_Biatch

#143 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

Mr. Aniston, FCP Right Wing Whacko

• Members
  • 29,473 posts
  • Interests:Jennifer Aniston
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

Wow Colton was such an terrible person that I didn't feel the least bit sorry for him.How do these idiots think they can act like that and still have a snowball-in-hell chance of winning.Alicia is a cunt and Kat is so fucking stupid.
My blog
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

QUOTE (Mercury69 @ Monday, December 20th, 2010, 5:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.

#144 iBeaver

iBeaver

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

Glad that pos is gone. Almost wish it burst so that he wouldn't keep using our oxygen. Either way, this season has easily been the worst I can think of. I almost want them to go back to the format they used the last two seasons.

#145 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,095 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

View PostiBeaver, on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012, 9:16 PM, said:

Glad that pos is gone. Almost wish it burst so that he wouldn't keep using our oxygen. Either way, this season has easily been the worst I can think of. I almost want them to go back to the format they used the last two seasons.
QFT

Follow me on twitter

#146 Ottawa_Biatch

Ottawa_Biatch

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,095 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

Update on whose leftBiatch/Serge - AliciaBiatch/Serge - ChelseaBiatch/Serge - JayFARGOpokerND - MichaelTehtoe - Troy (Troyzan)ChicagoMike22 - Sabrinaking_tanner - KatGovernator - KimFCP Bob - Christinahblask - LeifMercury69 - JonasFigger - Greg (Tarzan)

Follow me on twitter

#147 Pot Odds RAC

Pot Odds RAC

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,172 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live NL TxHE

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

View PostSAM_Hard8, on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012, 8:44 PM, said:

Wow Colton was such an terrible person that I didn't feel the least bit sorry for him.How do these idiots think they can act like that and still have a snowball-in-hell chance of winning.Alicia is a cunt and Kat is so fucking stupid.
Yeah. Pretty much all of this. Incredible. Him taking the Idol was just more evidence of how much of a prick he is.

#148 hblask

hblask

Perpetual slow learner

• Members
  • 9,860 posts
  • Interests:Just deal the cards already

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

That worked out very nicely. It's so nice to see him gone. And Alicia is in a pretty bad spot right now. All is right in the Survivor world. I feel even worse for Monica now, though... one week away from being back in a good spot.Do people really get to be adults without ever hearing of appendicitis? I asked my son (15) and he said the only way he knows was because I had it a few years ago, he doesn't remember hearing of it any other time.I disagree that this is a bad season, it's very entertaining. Having people to hate and people playing poorly makes for good entertainment. There seems to be a core of good players, but they haven't had much air time yet. It'll be interesting once they start showing up more.EDIT: A terrible thought struck me as Colton was leaving -- seeing him come back to a future season as an All-Star....
"Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?" -- J. Coulton

#149 Governator

Governator

FCP Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 5,437 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

I think the producers have done all they can to keep this season entertaining by doing the tribe mix up last week and then since the tribes were so one sided they merged them. I'm sure those weren't scripted changes and the producers are doing what they can to make the show as entertaining as possible.Colton had that coming a long time ago, I'm so glad he's gone - He was too much of a sideshow. I think Troyzan could be an interesting guy, he seems very likable to me as does Jonas.

#150 hblask

hblask

Perpetual slow learner

• Members
  • 9,860 posts
  • Interests:Just deal the cards already

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:50 PM

View PostGovernator, on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012, 8:37 PM, said:

I think the producers have done all they can to keep this season entertaining by doing the tribe mix up last week and then since the tribes were so one sided they merged them. I'm sure those weren't scripted changes and the producers are doing what they can to make the show as entertaining as possible.Colton had that coming a long time ago, I'm so glad he's gone - He was too much of a sideshow. I think Troyzan could be an interesting guy, he seems very likable to me as does Jonas.
I know this has been discussed before, but I'm pretty sure the major game changes are pre-scripted. I believe there are laws about that due to the game show scandals in the 50s. I'm not positive of this because there is leeway for things like medical emergencies and stuff, and technically these aren't game shows, but in this case they clearly wouldn't go all the way to the merge with men vs women. Whenever they've grouped tribes by X, they've mixed them relatively soon. And 12 people left is a common spot for a merge -- 9 jury members, 3 final.
"Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?" -- J. Coulton

#151 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 23,110 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

I'm pretty surprised to hear that people think this is a bad season. I think it's been one of the best in a while. So happy Colton was booted, and also equally happy that he screwed alicia on the way out. If alicia was teaching one of my kids, I would pull them out of school and open enroll them somewhere else. She is a terrible person.
CAPITALISM: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor. - Ron Swanson ---> Video:Ron's Pyramid of Greatness Picture: Poster Size

View PostSuitedAces21, on 20 August 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

tilt you suck.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

titly suck a dick bitch

#152 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,160 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Crazy Pineapple hi/lo

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:58 PM

I've loved this season. I'm actually disappointed to see Colton go. Although the way he treated people was disgusting, I can't believe he had the balls to say the shit he said, and it made him and the show super entertaining. I was also looking forward to seeing him get his, either by getting voted off, blindsided, or by getting destroyed by the jury at the final 3. Having him leave in this fashion is horrible Imo. I hope he at least gets attacked at the reunion show. I would like to also see him again in a future season.I can't believe tarzan was right about the appendicitis lol.I think I'm rooting for the Asian guy at this point, but Kim still looks to be in the best spot.

QUOTE (rcgs59 @ Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, 8:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
$5,000 lol wish it was 5000

#153 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 20,666 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

View Postking_tanner, on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012, 11:58 PM, said:

I would like to also see him again in a future season.
I think there's a better than 50/50 chance that will happen. He has people talking and that's what they want. Everybody on the new season will know what a piece of shit he is though so I don't think he's going to have a very good time.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#154 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 23,110 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

View Postking_tanner, on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012, 10:58 PM, said:

I can't believe tarzan was right about the appendicitis lol.
Why? He's a doctor. I fully expected him to be correct.
CAPITALISM: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor. - Ron Swanson ---> Video:Ron's Pyramid of Greatness Picture: Poster Size

View PostSuitedAces21, on 20 August 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

tilt you suck.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

titly suck a dick bitch

#155 bleacherbum3

bleacherbum3

Lovable Loser

• Members
  • 20,904 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:03 PM

View PostSAM_Hard8, on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012, 7:44 PM, said:

Agree with all of this.

View PostiBeaver, on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012, 8:16 PM, said:

I've actually enjoyed this season. I've been begging for a season with no returning players. They seem to hog all the camera time.

View Posthblask, on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012, 9:27 PM, said:

EDIT: A terrible thought struck me as Colton was leaving -- seeing him come back to a future season as an All-Star....
Yeah, I would bet on this happening. He's been the "star" of this season so far, I mean as far as camera time and sound bytes.

View PostGovernator, on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012, 9:37 PM, said:

I think the producers have done all they can to keep this season entertaining by doing the tribe mix up last week and then since the tribes were so one sided they merged them. I'm sure those weren't scripted changes and the producers are doing what they can to make the show as entertaining as possible.
I think the merge was planned all along. That's why there was no immunity challenge. After Colton left, they're down to 12. Assuming CBS is sticking with a 9 person jury and a final 3.

View Postking_tanner, on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012, 10:58 PM, said:

I've loved this season. I'm actually disappointed to see Colton go. Although the way he treated people was disgusting, I can't believe he had the balls to say the shit he said, and it made him and the show super entertaining. I was also looking forward to seeing him get his, either by getting voted off, blindsided, or by getting destroyed by the jury at the final 3. Having him leave in this fashion is horrible Imo. I hope he at least gets attacked at the reunion show. I would like to also see him again in a future season.
Yep. As much as I hated him, I still watched him. He's got such a polarizing personality.

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR

#156 bleacherbum3

bleacherbum3

Lovable Loser

• Members
  • 20,904 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

Not the person we expected to have medical problems, but hey, surprise!You knew Christina wasn't going home after they dedicated so much time showing Alicia and Colton being complete bitches to her face telling her she's going home. I'm sure this stuff does happen but they don't show it much to spoil the suspense at tribal council.Probst was really riding Alicia's ass at the challenge. And I love how Colton rips on Christina afterwards after he didn't do shit either. Tarzan hit 2 targets and Leif 1, that was it for them.Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Men and women have 6 each, but I doubt they'll stick together.Alicia will flock to her old alliance, but that's only 5. I think Jonas and Leif were so afraid to make a move with Colton and his idol around, but now they should try to get all the men back together, plus they have Christina, giving them 7. Not sure how Mike and Jay feel about the rest of the men after the way Matt and Bill were voted out though.And the women may not stick together either. Kim (especially) and Chelsea seem to be ready to trade in Alicia and Kat, they may stay aligned with Jay, Mike, and Troyzan.The next time Tarzan says "The game is afoot", Probst needs to just snuff out his torch.

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR

#157 rsmbox

rsmbox

E-Lame

• Members
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:26 PM

instant karma ftwsaw the merge thing coming, but was hoping that there would be an immediate vote (because how awesome would that have been?)...when jeff told them they would be living on the original beach, i SO thought he would say "but only 11 of you will be going there, and with that, its time to vote" oh well, at least colton's stupid ass is gone
When you lose over and over again, it just becomes natural.

#158 Governator

Governator

FCP Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 5,437 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:34 AM

One more thing to add, I can't wait for Tarzan to write down the wrong person's name at a tribal council. It could be an epic fail.

#159 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:38 AM

View PostPot Odds RAC, on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012, 9:31 PM, said:

Yeah. Pretty much all of this. Incredible. Him taking the Idol was just more evidence of how much of a prick he is.
Yes, but at least he didn't give it to Alicia. She is just a horrid person

View Postbrvheart, on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012, 10:56 PM, said:

I'm pretty surprised to hear that people think this is a bad season. I think it's been one of the best in a while. So happy Colton was booted, and also equally happy that he screwed alicia on the way out. If alicia was teaching one of my kids, I would pull them out of school and open enroll them somewhere else. She is a terrible person.
Agree x 3I was cringing at the non-stop personal attacks on Christina. Absolutely lowest class of humanity possible. But then things changed!!! Hahahahahaha...Great season so far!
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#160 Pot Odds RAC

Pot Odds RAC

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,172 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live NL TxHE

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:43 AM

I still think it is a bit silly that they let them wear makeup to film tribal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users